Lori's Bridal

Lori's Bridal

Cold Spring, MN
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

0.8
Flexibility:
0.0/5.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Lori Parsons skipped Minnesota and moved to greener pastures where she is the advertising manager at the Rawlins Daily Times newspaper in Rawlins Wyoming.
Contact phone number is 307-324-3411

• Wedding: 07/06/2009
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
0.6/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Do not go to Lori's Bridal in Cold Spring. They messed up my bridesmaids dresses order. They ordered me a size 10, but claimed there was still time to get a 8 eight weeks before the wedding. When I got there, Lori sent in a new person to teach my attendant how to tie the back of my dress. The new girl didn't even know how to do it herself. The dress fell off me and I demanded that Lori herself come in and help me. She came back, told me a lie about how the manufacturer sent the wrong color in the size 8 and totally blew it off as some mistake on the manufacturers part. I was lucky to get my dress three weeks before my wedding (after many phone calls to find out when it would be there, with nobody from Lori's calling me back). I've heard horror stories about other brides not getting their dresses before a week before the wedding.

• Wedding: 10/06/2007
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
2.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.5
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

I was not too pleased with the service from Lori's Bridal. I had one bridesmaid who was unable to make it to the shop the day we picked out dresses so they mailed her the contract and requested payment from her. That bridesmaid never recieved anything and called back a week or so later and they resent it. When we ordered, we got them at a discount for some promotion going on. This bridesmaid did not recieve that discount because they did not recieve her payment in time. This did not please me at all. A few months after my bridesmaid dresses had been ordered, they called and said that the manufacturer did not make that color anymore and I needed to come in to pick a new color. When I went in, they did not have anything that was very similar to the color I needed and had to pick one that I was not so sure about and only saw it in a little swatch. I was supposed to recieve a sample in the mail and never got one to match the colors for everything else. When I got the call to pick them up, I went in to get them. I went up to the desk and they could not find them. It took them an hour to find my 5 dresses that came in. I would not recommend them at all.

• Wedding: 06/23/2007
Services Used: Dress & Attire
0.4/5.0
  • Value: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

We purchased the bridesmaid dresses here and it was terrible service, we were lied to and treated very poorly. Originally was referred there, so I went found dresses I liked at an average price. The place was an hour and a half drive, so it really was a bad deal all over. This was defiantly the worst part of planning was dealing with this place. My suggestion, try a different bridal store.

• Wedding: 09/23/2006