Lily-A Unique Bridal Salon
Celebrating 21 years of dressing Beautiful Brides!
415 Egg Harbor Rd., Unit 18

• Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I loved my dress. However, they are not the most friendly people in the world. I ordered my dress in January, I called in the beginning of August to see if they had an idea of when my dress would be ready. Keep in mind it was the first and only time I called. They were very rude to me. I got " These things take time" in a nasty tone. When i did go for my dress fitting, I could hear them bad mouthing another bride that had just came in.
Wedding: 11/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wonderful!! My dress was perfect couldnt of asked for better quality, it was amazing!!!
Wedding: 09/24/2011
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found the dress of my dreams at Lily's, a gorgeous Maggie Soterro dress (and SO under my budget!). My associate, Joyce, was very helpful and patient, even as my appt went past the 2 hour, and 15 dress mark. It was the first shop that I went to and my last stop, which was great! My mom also purchased 2 other dresses from 2 other stores, then found the perfect one at Lily's, with less than a month to go! They got it in way before promised so that all worked out really well. If youre expecting a Say Yes to the Dress type of experience, then this shop isnt for you. Teeny tiny, and no grand entrance on a pedastool in a waiting room full of couches, so if you have a big group, keep them at home. Some of the ladies some of the time can become easily impatient and sometimes even a little rude. But guess what, its all worth it after you get yout dream dress!
Wedding: 09/24/2010

Private User 6 Reviews
I ordered my dress from Lily's after I received a call from my first salon saying they were closing and never ordered my dress, but I could come get the sample if I wanted it - oh…and I was not getting my money back. After recovering from shock and calling my mom's bank to file a claim for the deposit - I needed to find another salon that worked with my designer and I was less than 6 months from my wedding date – and working in Canada at the time (commuting to my home in NJ on weekends only). In stepped Lily's - and the owners Rita (mother) and Julie (daughter). A friend knew this shop and said they would take care of me...and boy did they ever! Lovely, lovely, lovely to work with and so kind to me. They were a 1.5 hour drive from me, but it was worth it. They ordered my dress and their head seamstress is a magician. The designer would not alter the neckline from modified sweetheart to full sweetheart, so the store’s seamstress did it herself and it was perfect! Rita is a former dress maker and she knows how alterations should be done and makes sure her seamstresses do, too. They worked with my schedule for fittings since I travel so much with work and could only do them on Saturdays (their busiest day). Also, my dress was very couture/runway, and the bustle looked like it would be a challenge, but she did a magnificent job. They even steamed and stuffed my headpiece (that I bought at another store) at my final fitting, so it would be perfect for the wedding day. They are like old friends now - I adore them and will happily recommend them to everyone. They saved me after a traumatic dress experience, treated me like family and produced a gorgeous dress for me. They are wonderful!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
We bought our brides maid dresses at Lily, almost too helpful. Everything was in on time and they were always very nice.
Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Lily's was my first store to look and I walked out with my dress ordered. The woman helping me listened to what I was looking for and knew exactly what I was looking for.
Wedding: 05/28/2010
4.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
I had a good experience at Lily. Because I am from the area, one lady knew me from high school. Everyone was always nice. I bought a dress off the rack and the negotiated with me. Alterations went ok and involved two fittings after the first fitting. Everything was ready to go when they said it would be. I was happy that we chose Lily.
Wedding: 04/24/2010
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
The ladies who work here are VERY rude. I wish I hadnt bought my dress from them. For a company that relies on "Word of Mouth" for most of their advertising, you would think that they would treat their customers with respect. They dont! When I went for my second appt it seemed like the employees didnt even want to be there, let alone help a customer.
Also when i went to try on dresses for the first time they only let me pick out 2 dresses to try on. When I told her I wanted to see some different styles she told me that these were the only dresses that would look nice on me!
Wedding: 03/02/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found my dress immediately at Lily!

Although the store seems cramped that is a good thing.. it is JAMMED PACKED with wonderful dresses. The seamstress did a wonderful job fitting my dress, and they had it steamed and ready to go with me ahead of schedule!

They were always very complimentary to me and it made me feel special!
Wedding: 07/25/2009
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
I was searching for a specific Maggie Sottero dress that no store had because it was in the new collection. I finally tracked it down as "incoming" at Lily's. When I finally got to try the dress on I got the feeling I was waiting for and my mother cried. It was my dress! It took 8 months to come in so I couldn't order my veil until my first fitting which was 2 months before my wedding. The ladies were wonderful, and we especially loved Nina the seamstress! I ended up purchasing my dress, veil, bra, slip, and jewelry from Lily's. When I went back the Thursday before my wedding to pick up my dress and veil they took a really long time in the back looking for my veil. It turned out that it wasn't in! They called the company and had it overnighted to arrive on Friday. I lived 2 hours from Lily's in another state, there was no way I was driving down to pick up my veil the day before my wedding with everything else I had to do. I was not happy. They arranged that they would drive it to the one exit on the PA turnpike, 10 mintues from my parents, and my mother would meet her to get the veil. We left the store with just my dress and received a phone call 15 minutes later. The UPS man had come and the same exact veil, same color had arrived under another bride's name. We turned around and I was given the veil they had in store and my veil was given to the other bride since her wedding was months away. Up until the veil incident I was extremely happy with the ladies at Lily's.
Wedding: 07/11/2009
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
They treated me like a queen and my dress was gorgeous. They listened to what I said and were helpful. I purchased my gown there and all the bridesmaids dresses came from there as well. Alterations were expensive and the dresses came in a little later than promised. Overall, I was happy and they are worth checking out.
Wedding: 06/21/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered my bridesmaid dresses at Lily. Having bought many dresses there for previous events over the years before my wedding, I knew Lily would do a great job. The dresses were beautiful and it felt like visiting old friends when I went in there! Alterations were a little pricey, but they usually are anywhere you go! Worth the money though!
Wedding: 05/16/2009
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I got my dress from Lily's Bridal for a great price, and I loved it! The ladies there were very nice, but could be a little pushy at times.
Wedding: 04/24/2009
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Words cannot express my absolute disappointment, dissatifaction, disgust in Lily's Bridal Salon. They measured me for a Mia Solano gown that I was absolutely in love with. Not only did they order my dress too small and too short, but they claimed I requested the size and offered NO reimbursement. The dress took 12 weeks to come in (which is normal). By the time it arrived, they notified me, and I went to try it on, it was 2 weeks before my wedding date. They had nothing to say, they offered no solution, they basically told me "Oh well". I would never recommend this shop, not even to my worst enemy. They were very unproffesional. I spent a thousand dollars in that shop, I sent many other people there (before this fiasco), and my wedding day attire was very close to being non-existent! Luckily, I was able to settle for a dress off the rack at Davids.
Wedding: 09/05/2008
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The ladies at Lily's were awesome. I am from Virginia and found my dress in New Jersey on a trip. They were so great that I bought the dress there and made trips up for fittings. Everyone was so nice and accomodating.
Wedding: 10/06/2007
 856-582-8035
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire