Lillian Lottie Couture

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Found the perfect dress :)! Well... kinda... I found a beautiful dress with embroidery and embellishments at the top but had a tulle skirt, but I hate tulle but they were willing to help me make alterations and helped with ideas and pick out bridesmaids dresses! Thank you so much Jessica! She was amazingingly tentative to what I wanted and listened!

Private User
[Private]

My dress came in as ordered and is well taken care of. These ladies definitely know what they are doing!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The girls at Lillian Lottie were AMAZING!! They really worked with me on a personal level and made me feel more than comfortable when shopping for my wedding gown. I found the perfect dress and in house alterations were a breeze!! Their customer service above all was what made me the happiest. Other salons I went to were snooty or rude and did not make me feel comfortable. Thank you Lillian team for really making me feel special, as any bride should!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My daughter's Wedding was November 16, 2014. Lillian Lottie Couture provided the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience for us. We had gone to at least 5 other dress shops before coming across this vendor. Lillian Lottie provided the most amazing dress shopping experience out of all the shops we went to. The staff was very respectful of our price point. There were a significant amount of dresses to choose from in that price point. We did not feel like we had to settle. My daughters dress is amazing. I was concerned about the alternations.....I had nothing to worry about. The shop has amazing seamstresses. We were lucky enough to have Barbara.....she was a wizard and the alterations were flawless. We also purchased the 2 flower girl dresses.....Lillian Lottie came through with exceptional service on those as well. My son's fiance will be getting married next year...and we will be making a bee line to Lillian Lottie for her dress as well. The shop is impeccable and ample choices from dresses, shoes, bridal jewelry. Thank you Lillian Lottie!

Kyla
11/16/2014

Made my dream dress come to life!! The staff was the most helpful and reassured me that my dress would be done on time and that it would be exactly what I wanted, and it was! I got so many compliments at my wedding about my dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Meghan is one of the owners and she is AMAZING! I had no idea what type of dress I wanted. She was able to pinpoint the perfect dress for me that was gorgeous, flattering and within my budget.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)

I loved Lillian Lottie! Everyone there is so helpful and excited to be a part of your special day. They have a no pressure sales team!
Also the alterations (although pricy) were perfect and worth it!

As an added bonus- they price match!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)

I had come from a morning shopping at a popular bridal shop near my house that felt like a warehouse, and was thinking about giving in to their high-pressured sales.

Walking into Lillian Lottie was like a whole different world. Smaller, quieter, cleaner, classier. We were greeted with a smile, offered champagne, and brought into a private room with a cushy sofa and armchairs for my bridal party to relax in. Elise took the time to look at the dresses I liked, and paid respect to my budget. She helped me into every dress, pinning and clamping so I could see what it would actually look like, and was happy to take away the ones that I didn't love. I knew I had found my dress before It was even zipped up, I didn't think I would, but I teared up immediately, and bought it before we left that day.

Megan was more than accommodating when it was time to shop for bridesmaids dresses. I can't thank her and her staff enough. :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Where do I even begin. I started my "wedding journey" with Lillian Lottie more than a year ago. The moment I walked through their doors, I was greeted with a warm welcome and the best hospitality. Since moving to a larger location, they have continued to maintain the warm, posh enviroment of their original location - but have expanded their dress collection immensely. There is something for every bride; the selection, style and prices are diverse.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

The staff and Lillian Lottie were fantastic and helped me find the perfect dress! Susan in alterations was amazing! I can't say thank you enough!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Lillian Lottie! They have a large room with dresses under $1500, and that was wonderful because I was looking for a dress around $1000. I actually ended up paying less for the dress of my dreams! They were very helpful setting up how to get it to me since I am living and getting married in California. They were very accommodating and helpful! Can't wait to wear it on my big day!!!

mojo wedding
06/27/2014

I could not have been more happy to find my dress at Lillian Lottie's. They have the absolute best selection of couture wedding gowns across the valley! Their customer service is professional and very accommodating. If you you're still looking for your dress and haven't been to Lillian Lottie's, you need to!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I loved Lillian Lottie! The girls were all so sweet and really wanted to help. I purchased both my gown and veil there, and also used their seamstress. Susan was my seamstress and she was wonderful. She was very thorough at every fitting and made sure my dress was perfect.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Lillian Lottie was the third establishment my Mom and I went to to try on dresses and unlike any other establishment the staff at Lillian Lottie made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked in. I was asked about my style and vision, the amount of beading I wanted, and many other things that I couldn't quite answer but the product of my responses and the help from our assistant made for a perfect dress. My husband couldn't believe how much he loved the dress, and honestly I think that is what it is all about; wowing the person you marry.

My dress was tailored at Lottie as well, the dress was taken in, added to and the final product was perfection. Thank you for everything Lillian Lottie Couture.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I found bridesmaid dresses online and desperately needed to find a vendor that carried that specific designer, and of course the styles I hoped for. Lillian Lottie was the only location in Arizona that carried the designer. When I initially called the shop asking if they carried the style numbers I fell in love with, the staff member was polite and made sure they were available in the shop for my maids to try on. At the appointment champagne was offered (for a fee), and my girls and I aren't the high-end type, but how amazing is that?! Not to mention, they price match! Since I found the dresses online at an amazing price, the manager was flexible and upheld that price-matching offer. The dresses came in earlier than originally expected, and the staff was able to give great style advice woman-to-woman versus agreeing with everything you could possibly say, in a sales sort of way if you get what I mean. The location is roughly hard to find at first, but it's hands-down gorgeous. Thank you ladies!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience at Lillian Lottie. Everyone was so nice and very accommodating, which made dress shopping more enjoyable and fun. I purchased my dress, veil, necklace, earrings and all my bridesmaids were able to get their dresses there as well. I absolutely loved my Maggie Sottero Clarice dress. After alternations done by Barbara, it fit like a glove and I had so many compliments on it.
Thanks again ladies, you're the best!