Lillian Lottie Couture

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I've never written a review before, but this store was so incredible it made me feel like I must...Lillian Lottie was my first stop in my search to find "the dress." I came in with a very low budget for what I was looking for, and wasn't sure whether or not this gorgeous little boutique could fit my price range, but I was recommended by a girlfriend so figured I'd give it a try. My consultant, Hannah, immediately made me feel so excited to shop and did not let my budget get her down whatsoever! I ended up finding the PERFECT dress after just 3 dresses (and I could afford it!). If I could dream up the most perfect dress for my special day, the one I found at Lillian Lottie would far surpass that!! The entire experience was incredible. Every girl in the shop is genuinely thrilled for you at every moment in the process, from the moment you walk into the shop until the day you walk out with your gown. Thank you, Lillian Lottie, for making my wedding dress dreams come true!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had two appointments at Lillian Lottie and ultimately decided not to buy my dress there, but not for lack of quality, selection and professionalism-- just because I chose to buy a sample dress elsewhere for 1/3rd of the price. I may go back for a second 'reception' dress later on.

I was looking for a high end dress and they have a large selection. They were also able to order a sample of a Maggie Sottero dress I has seen elsewhere for me to try on and compare to the dress I ultimately bought. My consultant was kind, understanding and understood my vision. I will say that they were charging ~$2000 more for the dress I wanted than any other boutique. Apparently they can price match? I can't confirm that information though.

They have a large selection of beautiful gowns and many trunk shows are offered. If I can give them business later during my wedding planning process, I absolutely will.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Lillian Lottie and I found the ONE!!! I had had a really bad experience at a different shop and Elise restored my joy. She spent hours making sure I found my dress. She is amazing!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Lillian Lottie is the best bridal boutique ever!
I would get re-married every year, or maybe not go through the entire process, mainly dress shopping as Lillian Lottie and all the staff are so attentive and great with finding the perfect dress for the perfect person.
I worked with Meghan, one of the owners, and she was absolutely amazing!!
All the staff are amazing!
I would 1 million percent recommend Lillian Lottie for anyone to find their dress, accessories, and bridesmaids dresses.
Bravo, Lillian Lottie.

Love you all so much!!!
Jennifer

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my dress at Lillian Lottie and the girls there have been so friendly! I love going in for my fittings and always get treated with the best care. They make you feel special even though they deal with 100s of brides! Barbara, my seamstress, is such a doll to work with, too!

Recently Married

I purchased my wedding dress from Lillian Lottie, everyone that worked there is professional and polite. I purchased a key hole back dress which I completely altered and customized. It turned out fantastic and one of a kind. Megan the owner of the shop even helped take extras of my dress and made me a one of a kind beaded hair piece for my wedding. (Free of charge) what a special gift it was to work with them. Great selections of newer dresses! Highly recommend!! They capped my alterations and even threw in my vail for free.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The dresses are beautiful and the staff is very helpful. Unfortunately my dress did not come in the projected time and needed quite a bit of alterations, but their seemstess worked hard and fast to have my dress completed 2 days before my wedding.

Recently Married

I loved the gown I purchased at Lillian Lottie and they were EXTREMELY helpful in helping me stay within my budget. I got my alterations done there as well by Tamma who did a very nice job. The one problem I had was that when I ordered my dress, though they have a form that explains they they recommend buying your dress in the size of your largest measurement, the assistant that was helping me persuaded me to get my dress in the size I had tried on. This caused me to have to have my dress let out quite a bit. I would just suggest that you go larger rather than smaller and not have to add material and therefore have areas on the sides that don't match the pattern of the rest of the dress and I wish they had discussed that with me prior to purchase.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Lillian Lottie was a pleasure to work with fro start to finish. I had been dress shopping at several other stores but fell in love with the selection they had. They were so helpful and picked gowns that were within my budget and fit my style and vision. I highly recommend Barb, one of their seamstress. She was AMAZING! She had 6 fittings with me to ensure my dress fit like a glove!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Found the perfect dress :)! Well... kinda... I found a beautiful dress with embroidery and embellishments at the top but had a tulle skirt, but I hate tulle but they were willing to help me make alterations and helped with ideas and pick out bridesmaids dresses! Thank you so much Jessica! She was amazingingly tentative to what I wanted and listened!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Lillian Lottie Couture was the perfect store to get my wedding dress! Prior to the appointment, they were sure to ask about my budget. The store is divided into different rooms depending on the dress budget for each bride. It was so nice to know that any dress in the room I was in was within my budget; no falling in love with a dress you can't afford! All of the associates were so helpful and kind every time I went to the store or called about the status about my dress or veil. Once my dress came in, I met with someone from their alteration team to get my dress altered. She worked independently but was approved by the store, which kept my dress protected should there be any mistakes. I met with her in the store each time, which was easier than going to a new location for alterations. My dress turned out perfectly and I couldn't have been happier! The staff at Lillian Lottie is great and thanks to them, I found my dream dress in just one appointment! Great location, beautiful store, and excellent staff. I definitely recommend making sure this is at least one of your stops during your dress shopping experience!

Recently Married

My dress came in as ordered and is well taken care of. These ladies definitely know what they are doing!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The girls at Lillian Lottie were AMAZING!! They really worked with me on a personal level and made me feel more than comfortable when shopping for my wedding gown. I found the perfect dress and in house alterations were a breeze!! Their customer service above all was what made me the happiest. Other salons I went to were snooty or rude and did not make me feel comfortable. Thank you Lillian team for really making me feel special, as any bride should!

3.4

Overall, Lillian Lottie was a great place and had beautiful dresses. I LOVED working with Hannah while picking out my dress. I would just advise brides to assume the dress is arriving a month or two after what they initially tell you. My dress was supposed to arrive in September, and didn't arrive until the beginning of November, 3 weeks before the wedding. And it still needed to be altered! That would have even been fine if the manager would ever return phone calls. We left multiple messages of concern as to when the dress would arrive starting in September and never received a single call back. The only information we could get was if we called the store directly...again. And then they didn't seem to be honest about the actual stage of the dress, as they gave us conflicting answers on numerous occasions. The dress, like others who had this same issue, was still beautiful and was a perfect fit when I finally received it 3 days before the wedding. Just lie about your wedding date for the sake of your stress level!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My daughter's Wedding was November 16, 2014. Lillian Lottie Couture provided the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience for us. We had gone to at least 5 other dress shops before coming across this vendor. Lillian Lottie provided the most amazing dress shopping experience out of all the shops we went to. The staff was very respectful of our price point. There were a significant amount of dresses to choose from in that price point. We did not feel like we had to settle. My daughters dress is amazing. I was concerned about the alternations.....I had nothing to worry about. The shop has amazing seamstresses. We were lucky enough to have Barbara.....she was a wizard and the alterations were flawless. We also purchased the 2 flower girl dresses.....Lillian Lottie came through with exceptional service on those as well. My son's fiance will be getting married next year...and we will be making a bee line to Lillian Lottie for her dress as well. The shop is impeccable and ample choices from dresses, shoes, bridal jewelry. Thank you Lillian Lottie!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)
Kyla
11/16/2014

Made my dream dress come to life!! The staff was the most helpful and reassured me that my dress would be done on time and that it would be exactly what I wanted, and it was! I got so many compliments at my wedding about my dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)