Lillian Lottie Couture

Lillian Lottie Couture

Winner of "Best Bridal Designers" by the Wedding MBA

8100 E. Indian School Rd.
Ste. 110
Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...

4.7
Flexibility:
4.5/5.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had two appointments at Lillian Lottie and ultimately decided not to buy my dress there, but not for lack of quality, selection and professionalism-- just because I chose to buy a sample dress elsewhere for 1/3rd of the price. I may go back for a second 'reception' dress later on.

I was looking for a high end dress and they have a large selection. They were also able to order a sample of a Maggie Sottero dress I has seen elsewhere for me to try on and compare to the dress I ultimately bought. My consultant was kind, understanding and understood my vision. I will say that they were charging ~$2000 more for the dress I wanted than any other boutique. Apparently they can price match? I can't confirm that information though.

They have a large selection of beautiful gowns and many trunk shows are offered. If I can give them business later during my wedding planning process, I absolutely will.

• Wedding: 09/19/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience at Lillian Lottie and I found the ONE!!! I had had a really bad experience at a different shop and Elise restored my joy. She spent hours making sure I found my dress. She is amazing!

• Wedding: 09/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lillian Lottie is the best bridal boutique ever!
I would get re-married every year, or maybe not go through the entire process, mainly dress shopping as Lillian Lottie and all the staff are so attentive and great with finding the perfect dress for the perfect person.
I worked with Meghan, one of the owners, and she was absolutely amazing!!
All the staff are amazing!
I would 1 million percent recommend Lillian Lottie for anyone to find their dress, accessories, and bridesmaids dresses.
Bravo, Lillian Lottie.

Love you all so much!!!
Jennifer

• Wedding: 08/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my dress at Lillian Lottie and the girls there have been so friendly! I love going in for my fittings and always get treated with the best care. They make you feel special even though they deal with 100s of brides! Barbara, my seamstress, is such a doll to work with, too!

• Wedding: 04/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Found the perfect dress :)! Well... kinda... I found a beautiful dress with embroidery and embellishments at the top but had a tulle skirt, but I hate tulle but they were willing to help me make alterations and helped with ideas and pick out bridesmaids dresses! Thank you so much Jessica! She was amazingingly tentative to what I wanted and listened!

• Wedding: 03/16/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My dress came in as ordered and is well taken care of. These ladies definitely know what they are doing!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The girls at Lillian Lottie were AMAZING!! They really worked with me on a personal level and made me feel more than comfortable when shopping for my wedding gown. I found the perfect dress and in house alterations were a breeze!! Their customer service above all was what made me the happiest. Other salons I went to were snooty or rude and did not make me feel comfortable. Thank you Lillian team for really making me feel special, as any bride should!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Overall, Lillian Lottie was a great place and had beautiful dresses. I LOVED working with Hannah while picking out my dress. I would just advise brides to assume the dress is arriving a month or two after what they initially tell you. My dress was supposed to arrive in September, and didn't arrive until the beginning of November, 3 weeks before the wedding. And it still needed to be altered! That would have even been fine if the manager would ever return phone calls. We left multiple messages of concern as to when the dress would arrive starting in September and never received a single call back. The only information we could get was if we called the store directly...again. And then they didn't seem to be honest about the actual stage of the dress, as they gave us conflicting answers on numerous occasions. The dress, like others who had this same issue, was still beautiful and was a perfect fit when I finally received it 3 days before the wedding. Just lie about your wedding date for the sake of your stress level!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's Wedding was November 16, 2014. Lillian Lottie Couture provided the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience for us. We had gone to at least 5 other dress shops before coming across this vendor. Lillian Lottie provided the most amazing dress shopping experience out of all the shops we went to. The staff was very respectful of our price point. There were a significant amount of dresses to choose from in that price point. We did not feel like we had to settle. My daughters dress is amazing. I was concerned about the alternations.....I had nothing to worry about. The shop has amazing seamstresses. We were lucky enough to have Barbara.....she was a wizard and the alterations were flawless. We also purchased the 2 flower girl dresses.....Lillian Lottie came through with exceptional service on those as well. My son's fiance will be getting married next year...and we will be making a bee line to Lillian Lottie for her dress as well. The shop is impeccable and ample choices from dresses, shoes, bridal jewelry. Thank you Lillian Lottie!

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made my dream dress come to life!! The staff was the most helpful and reassured me that my dress would be done on time and that it would be exactly what I wanted, and it was! I got so many compliments at my wedding about my dress!

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
Kyla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meghan is one of the owners and she is AMAZING! I had no idea what type of dress I wanted. She was able to pinpoint the perfect dress for me that was gorgeous, flattering and within my budget.

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After a bad experience at another bridal shop, my consultant listened to what I wanted and showed me the exact dress I was looking for in under 10 minutes. Dress shopping was one experience I was least looking forward to, and thankfully finding MY dress was quick and painless.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lillian Lottie was the perfect place to find my dream wedding dress. I had several friends who bought their dress here and I was so excited that it was my turn. I found my dress the first day I went in! All of the girls who work there are attentive and want to make sure you find exactly what you are looking for. They make you feel like you feel so special. While my experience was overall very positive, there were a few hic-ups along the way. While they seemed frustrating at the moment, the owners were quick to spring into action and turn it around. Sadie was my seamstress and she was amazing! She is such a hard worker and so talented in her job. My dress was just right for my BIG day. I will always recommend Lillian Lottie to others! Their shop is beautiful and so was my experience!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

After searching for a long time for a wedding dress to fit my size 18 body, I found a bridal boutique that not only had a great selection but was very willing to work with me on what I was looking for. I did hours and hours of online dress "shopping" to finally settle on a dress. After calling almost every shop in AZ, I was told that nobody had my dress and it was being discontinued in 2 days! Lillian Lottie was the only shop to suggest that I come in and try on similar dresses by the designer and that they could order the dress I wanted. I was so relieved and so happy! My dress was gorgeous and looked amazing at my beach wedding. Thank you, Lillian Lottie!

• Wedding: 10/15/2014
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My dress came in slightly late but still a few months before the wedding. It was altered perfectly by Sadie and I was very happy with it. Also great when trying on dresses.

Beware that the veil colors in the store are not the same shade when they come in brand new. My veil appeared too bright of white as my dress was Ivory. One of the workers in the store continued to tell me that this happens all the time with that particular veil designer, but I was not warned before purchasing the veil. This was a week before my wedding (that the veil came in) and thankfully the color was close enough, but still alarming that I hadn't been warned when it seems like it comes up frequently.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Lillian Lottie! Everyone there is so helpful and excited to be a part of your special day. They have a no pressure sales team!
Also the alterations (although pricy) were perfect and worth it!

As an added bonus- they price match!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
480-941-6041
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7