Lillian Lottie Couture

Lillian Lottie Couture

Winner of "Best Bridal Designers" by the Wedding MBA

8100 E. Indian School Rd.
Ste. 110
Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
4.7
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience at Lillian Lottie and I found the ONE!!! I had had a really bad experience at a different shop and Elise restored my joy. She spent hours making sure I found my dress. She is amazing!

• Wedding: 09/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my dress at Lillian Lottie and the girls there have been so friendly! I love going in for my fittings and always get treated with the best care. They make you feel special even though they deal with 100s of brides! Barbara, my seamstress, is such a doll to work with, too!

• Wedding: 04/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Found the perfect dress :)! Well... kinda... I found a beautiful dress with embroidery and embellishments at the top but had a tulle skirt, but I hate tulle but they were willing to help me make alterations and helped with ideas and pick out bridesmaids dresses! Thank you so much Jessica! She was amazingingly tentative to what I wanted and listened!

• Wedding: 03/16/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My dress came in as ordered and is well taken care of. These ladies definitely know what they are doing!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The girls at Lillian Lottie were AMAZING!! They really worked with me on a personal level and made me feel more than comfortable when shopping for my wedding gown. I found the perfect dress and in house alterations were a breeze!! Their customer service above all was what made me the happiest. Other salons I went to were snooty or rude and did not make me feel comfortable. Thank you Lillian team for really making me feel special, as any bride should!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's Wedding was November 16, 2014. Lillian Lottie Couture provided the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience for us. We had gone to at least 5 other dress shops before coming across this vendor. Lillian Lottie provided the most amazing dress shopping experience out of all the shops we went to. The staff was very respectful of our price point. There were a significant amount of dresses to choose from in that price point. We did not feel like we had to settle. My daughters dress is amazing. I was concerned about the alternations.....I had nothing to worry about. The shop has amazing seamstresses. We were lucky enough to have Barbara.....she was a wizard and the alterations were flawless. We also purchased the 2 flower girl dresses.....Lillian Lottie came through with exceptional service on those as well. My son's fiance will be getting married next year...and we will be making a bee line to Lillian Lottie for her dress as well. The shop is impeccable and ample choices from dresses, shoes, bridal jewelry. Thank you Lillian Lottie!

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Made my dream dress come to life!! The staff was the most helpful and reassured me that my dress would be done on time and that it would be exactly what I wanted, and it was! I got so many compliments at my wedding about my dress!

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
Kyla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Meghan is one of the owners and she is AMAZING! I had no idea what type of dress I wanted. She was able to pinpoint the perfect dress for me that was gorgeous, flattering and within my budget.

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Lillian Lottie! Everyone there is so helpful and excited to be a part of your special day. They have a no pressure sales team!
Also the alterations (although pricy) were perfect and worth it!

As an added bonus- they price match!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an amazing experience working with this bridal shop! The owner, Meghan, helped me herself and was extremely knowledgeable about what kind of dress would look best on my body. She worked with me for several appointments and even suggested a change after I lost twenty pounds. The dress I chose was strapless, which I loved, but I wanted my arms covered. She paired it with a lace bolero and it was absolutely gorgeous. She even attended my alteration appointments to make sure everything was perfect. I was very happy with the entire experience and would highly recommend this bridal shop to anyone, I felt like I was in a high end shop in Paris every time I walked in the door. I love my dress and I felt like a princess!!!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had come from a morning shopping at a popular bridal shop near my house that felt like a warehouse, and was thinking about giving in to their high-pressured sales.

Walking into Lillian Lottie was like a whole different world. Smaller, quieter, cleaner, classier. We were greeted with a smile, offered champagne, and brought into a private room with a cushy sofa and armchairs for my bridal party to relax in. Elise took the time to look at the dresses I liked, and paid respect to my budget. She helped me into every dress, pinning and clamping so I could see what it would actually look like, and was happy to take away the ones that I didn't love. I knew I had found my dress before It was even zipped up, I didn't think I would, but I teared up immediately, and bought it before we left that day.

Megan was more than accommodating when it was time to shop for bridesmaids dresses. I can't thank her and her staff enough. :)

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I even begin. I started my "wedding journey" with Lillian Lottie more than a year ago. The moment I walked through their doors, I was greeted with a warm welcome and the best hospitality. Since moving to a larger location, they have continued to maintain the warm, posh enviroment of their original location - but have expanded their dress collection immensely. There is something for every bride; the selection, style and prices are diverse.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff and Lillian Lottie were fantastic and helped me find the perfect dress! Susan in alterations was amazing! I can't say thank you enough!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful experience at Lillian Lottie! They have a large room with dresses under $1500, and that was wonderful because I was looking for a dress around $1000. I actually ended up paying less for the dress of my dreams! They were very helpful setting up how to get it to me since I am living and getting married in California. They were very accommodating and helpful! Can't wait to wear it on my big day!!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been more happy to find my dress at Lillian Lottie's. They have the absolute best selection of couture wedding gowns across the valley! Their customer service is professional and very accommodating. If you you're still looking for your dress and haven't been to Lillian Lottie's, you need to!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
mojo wedding
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Lillian Lottie! The girls were all so sweet and really wanted to help. I purchased both my gown and veil there, and also used their seamstress. Susan was my seamstress and she was wonderful. She was very thorough at every fitting and made sure my dress was perfect.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
480-941-6041
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7