Lauren Kennedy Photography

Lauren Kennedy Photography

I'll tell your wedding day story photographically starting at $2500

Issaquah, WA 98029 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

• Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Lauren photographed our wedding, and was the ultimate photographer for us for three important reasons:

Style: He photojournalistic style captured both our emotions and everyone else's. Our pictures include all the essential moments: from my husband wiping a single tear from his eye during the ceremony to my matron of honor getting down on the dance floor. And you honestly never know she is there! Our ceremony photos make me wonder if she can actually fly.

Personality: Lauren obviously loves weddings and knows brides. I was a nervous wreck, but the pictures don't show that. She works quickly and quietly, and after the first few moments I totally forgot she was there, even though I was getting dressed in my tiny childhood bedroom! Our wedding was in August in Western New York, with all the accompanying heat and humidity. Lauren never complained, never faded, and made it look like we didn't either!

Artistry: Lauren not only has an eye for details and moments, but she frames them and captures them beautifully. She takes time to edit each photograph before she sends them to you, and the effort she puts into it really shows. The finished product is absolutely breathtaking!

I can't recommend Lauren enough. She's the whole package!

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
Services Used: Photography
415-317-2461
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
1 Review