Joseph Prezioso

• Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
It has taken me a long time to contemplate whether or not I wanted to write a review. I decided to write this because after 6 months, I am still heartbroken over my photos and I don't ever want a bride to feel the way I do. Your wedding photos are once in a lifetime You cannot re-do the day. Mr, Prezioso does not deliver what he says he can. I hired him because he did my friend's wedding 4 years ago and also her brother's wedding.

The quality of my photos are terrible. The quality of other weddings I have seen do not compare to mine. When I confronted him about this, he said "you cannot compare your wedding to others, and especially to a $250,000 wedding". First of all, my wedding was beautiful and I didn't know how much money you spent determined how he was going to shoot my photos. 85% of my photos came our blurry, out of focus, odd colors, or the B&W photos had my eyes blacked out or it was too dark. Then he was trying to blame the "light" from the videographers. He's never shot with videographers before?

There is ONE photo of me, my husband and my stepdaughter. None of the photos with my 100 year old Nana came out (they were messed up or she had her eyes closed and he didn't take anymore). Half of my guests are missing. All of the ceremony photos are terrible. It's like he was shooting behind me? No direct photos of me and my husband . All of the photos of the entrance and ceremony were taken far away. On the day of the wedding, there was about 4 photos of my husband and I together. When we had our pre-wedding meeting, I specifically told him what I wanted and one of them being traditional table shots of all my guests. There was one table shot. Since there are no photos of my husband and I, we did another shoot a week later. (At this time I did not see any of the final photos and how bad they were). I had to pay him $250.00 for this. Bottom line, I am devastated. Feel free to contact me to view the photos , GinaMarquardo@gmail.com
Wedding: 01/04/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joseph is an extremely talented photographer! His photography captures the essence of the experience. He travelled from boston to asheville, nc for my wedding and was very accommodating. His photos are beautiful and artistic. I am very excited to have some of the photos from the wedding framed! He is friendly and personable. Joseph was always responsive and professional and I would absolutely recommend him and often do to friends and family.
Wedding: 06/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have worked with a number of photographers including Joseph as an event planner. When I got engaged, there was absolutely no question in my mind who I wanted to shoot my own wedding, which speaks volumes for the quality of Joseph's work over competitors. Joseph's work speaks for itself, I think we have all lost a few hours looking over his blog. The way that each wedding is shot to gorgeously capture the story of the individual brides is simply unmatched. He works like a maniac to get every shot all while being unobtrusive on your special day. I have recommended Joseph to all my friends and I of course recommend him to all you Internet Brides to Be!
Wedding: 09/22/2012
Services Used: Photography, Videography

Lana 7 Reviews
There aren't enough good things to say about Joseph Prezioso Photography. Joe was with Michael and I from our engagement to the big day. From the first day we met Joe I was confident that he was the perfect photographer for our wedding. He shoots mostly in film but also uses digital so everything he captures has a organic raw quality that makes the photos so unique. I haven't even seen the pictures from our wedding and I am writing this review, that is how confident I am of his work. Knowing that Joe was by our side at the wedding gave me this comfort that I can't explain, I just knew everything would be perfect. It is really hard to find that quality in a photographer and Joe has it. He is very professional and is able to make picture shy people at ease. He had his second shooter with him Amber who was also amazing. They work together so well. The two of them would bounce back ideas for unique shots in the moment that were so good! Amber always made sure the lighting was good on my face and my dress was perfect, all the things a bride loves. Thank you Joe for planning a huge part in making our day perfect! I can't wait to see the results!
Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joseph was the first and only photographer my husband and I met with while planning our wedding. Once I saw his work I knew he was the photographer for us and we did not want to meet with anyone else. He was so easy to get along with and always responded to emails within minutes. The day of the wedding we hardly knew he was there. I do not even remember seeing him at the ceremony. He is a true artist! The pictures are amazing and unique. He captured every little detail and emotion of the day. When I look at all the photos I feel like I am at my wedding again. He uses film which gives the photos such depth and character. Joseph does not even need a good review; just look at his photos and you will fall in love. I highly recommend Joseph!!!
Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joseph was everything we wanted in a photographer and more. He was responsive from the beginning, and always made us feel like he was listening to what we wanted and not just what he wanted to shoot. When the day of the wedding arrived, he and his assistant were wonderful in making us all feel comfortable. Everyone was amazed at how quickly and efficiently they took photos, which was wonderful because we didn't want to feel like we were wasting half the day posing for pictures. They clearly knew what they were doing and we still had plenty of time to enjoy the day. When we got to see the photos they were absolutely amazing. They so perfectly captured the setting of the wedding, the mood we were going for, and moments that we didn't even remember until we saw the photos. Quite simply, they were perfect. I would recommend Joseph Prezioso to anyone and I guarantee that he'll manage to capture your wedding day exactly the way you want it.
Joseph Prezioso responded with the following comments:
Thank you Laurel! Amber and I had had a great time shooting your wedding. Thank you so much for the kind words!
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great, artistic, beautiful photos. And he's a nice guy too! :)
Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I knew I wanted Joseph as our wedding photographer the second I saw my friend's wedding pictures. He is so talented, an amazing photographer and great guy. Joseph did a wonderful job throughout the whole wedding process, from our engagement photos to our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and I would recommend him to anyone!
Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joe was great to work with and came up some beautiful, creative shots...we LOVE how our photos came out! He was very flexible and listened to our ideas, and went out of his way to get to know us and highlight details that made our photos that much more personal. We HIGHLY recommend him!
Wedding: 07/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't think of a better way to capture your memories than with Joseph. He is an artist, and is able to capture every emotion. He is professional and knows what works best. My pictures are absolutely beautiful and he is top notch!
Wedding: 07/09/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
They gave us beautiful pictures and lasting memories!They were genuine, fun, and had a wonderful eye for photography! Our photos are amazing.They truly captured every moment in its entirety! I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone I know!
Wedding: 05/01/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
He was such a pleasure to work with. He is clearly very experienced and brings comfort and a good sense of humor to the process. He is also very creative and got some amazing photos. We recommend this photographer to anyone.I cannot say enough good things about this amazing photographer! She is so talented, she has such a kind heart, she is unobtrusive on your wedding day, yet able to get some of the most touching pictures .
Joseph Prezioso responded with the following comments:
I am a he not she lol.
Wedding: 12/17/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joseph was just wonderful. The pictures came out beautiful and he was patient with the changes we had to make through the day because of weather. We really enjoyed having him be a part of our day. It was alot of fun and we have such great shots to remember all of the special moments of our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone!
Wedding: 10/03/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joseph was great - we loved his creativity. He had great, fun ideas for shots, but was also very responsive if we had a specific request. Our photos came out awesome - exactly what I was hoping for.
Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joseph did a wonderful job throughout the whole process, from our engagement photos to our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and i would recommend him to anyone! Thanks again!
Wedding: 09/12/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found Joseph's work to be very avant garde for technique, style and presentation. But it you tend to lean more on the classic style, he can do that too. With his eye for fashion photography, he really made me feel beautiful. There were poses we took that were out of the norm yet looking back on them, they are our most favorite from the whole day. The moments he captured throughout the day were beautiful, balanced and REAL. Looking back at the photos, we were really able to relive the whole day. I loved every part of working with him.
Wedding: 06/27/2009
 781-858-5502
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire