Joseph Prezioso

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Joseph is an extremely talented photographer! His photography captures the essence of the experience. He travelled from boston to asheville, nc for my wedding and was very accommodating. His photos are beautiful and artistic. I am very excited to have some of the photos from the wedding framed! He is friendly and personable. Joseph was always responsive and professional and I would absolutely recommend him and often do to friends and family.
Wedding: 06/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have worked with a number of photographers including Joseph as an event planner. When I got engaged, there was absolutely no question in my mind who I wanted to shoot my own wedding, which speaks volumes for the quality of Joseph's work over competitors. Joseph's work speaks for itself, I think we have all lost a few hours looking over his blog. The way that each wedding is shot to gorgeously capture the story of the individual brides is simply unmatched. He works like a maniac to get every shot all while being unobtrusive on your special day. I have recommended Joseph to all my friends and I of course recommend him to all you Internet Brides to Be!
Wedding: 09/22/2012
Services Used: Photography, Videography

Lana 7 Reviews
There aren't enough good things to say about Joseph Prezioso Photography. Joe was with Michael and I from our engagement to the big day. From the first day we met Joe I was confident that he was the perfect photographer for our wedding. He shoots mostly in film but also uses digital so everything he captures has a organic raw quality that makes the photos so unique. I haven't even seen the pictures from our wedding and I am writing this review, that is how confident I am of his work. Knowing that Joe was by our side at the wedding gave me this comfort that I can't explain, I just knew everything would be perfect. It is really hard to find that quality in a photographer and Joe has it. He is very professional and is able to make picture shy people at ease. He had his second shooter with him Amber who was also amazing. They work together so well. The two of them would bounce back ideas for unique shots in the moment that were so good! Amber always made sure the lighting was good on my face and my dress was perfect, all the things a bride loves. Thank you Joe for planning a huge part in making our day perfect! I can't wait to see the results!
Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joseph was the first and only photographer my husband and I met with while planning our wedding. Once I saw his work I knew he was the photographer for us and we did not want to meet with anyone else. He was so easy to get along with and always responded to emails within minutes. The day of the wedding we hardly knew he was there. I do not even remember seeing him at the ceremony. He is a true artist! The pictures are amazing and unique. He captured every little detail and emotion of the day. When I look at all the photos I feel like I am at my wedding again. He uses film which gives the photos such depth and character. Joseph does not even need a good review; just look at his photos and you will fall in love. I highly recommend Joseph!!!
Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joseph was everything we wanted in a photographer and more. He was responsive from the beginning, and always made us feel like he was listening to what we wanted and not just what he wanted to shoot. When the day of the wedding arrived, he and his assistant were wonderful in making us all feel comfortable. Everyone was amazed at how quickly and efficiently they took photos, which was wonderful because we didn't want to feel like we were wasting half the day posing for pictures. They clearly knew what they were doing and we still had plenty of time to enjoy the day. When we got to see the photos they were absolutely amazing. They so perfectly captured the setting of the wedding, the mood we were going for, and moments that we didn't even remember until we saw the photos. Quite simply, they were perfect. I would recommend Joseph Prezioso to anyone and I guarantee that he'll manage to capture your wedding day exactly the way you want it.
Joseph Prezioso responded with the following comments:
Thank you Laurel! Amber and I had had a great time shooting your wedding. Thank you so much for the kind words!
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great, artistic, beautiful photos. And he's a nice guy too! :)
Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I knew I wanted Joseph as our wedding photographer the second I saw my friend's wedding pictures. He is so talented, an amazing photographer and great guy. Joseph did a wonderful job throughout the whole wedding process, from our engagement photos to our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and I would recommend him to anyone!
Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joe was great to work with and came up some beautiful, creative shots...we LOVE how our photos came out! He was very flexible and listened to our ideas, and went out of his way to get to know us and highlight details that made our photos that much more personal. We HIGHLY recommend him!
Wedding: 07/10/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't think of a better way to capture your memories than with Joseph. He is an artist, and is able to capture every emotion. He is professional and knows what works best. My pictures are absolutely beautiful and he is top notch!
Wedding: 07/09/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
They gave us beautiful pictures and lasting memories!They were genuine, fun, and had a wonderful eye for photography! Our photos are amazing.They truly captured every moment in its entirety! I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone I know!
Wedding: 05/01/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
He was such a pleasure to work with. He is clearly very experienced and brings comfort and a good sense of humor to the process. He is also very creative and got some amazing photos. We recommend this photographer to anyone.I cannot say enough good things about this amazing photographer! She is so talented, she has such a kind heart, she is unobtrusive on your wedding day, yet able to get some of the most touching pictures .
Joseph Prezioso responded with the following comments:
I am a he not she lol.
Wedding: 12/17/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joseph was just wonderful. The pictures came out beautiful and he was patient with the changes we had to make through the day because of weather. We really enjoyed having him be a part of our day. It was alot of fun and we have such great shots to remember all of the special moments of our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone!
Wedding: 10/03/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joseph was great - we loved his creativity. He had great, fun ideas for shots, but was also very responsive if we had a specific request. Our photos came out awesome - exactly what I was hoping for.
Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joseph did a wonderful job throughout the whole process, from our engagement photos to our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and i would recommend him to anyone! Thanks again!
Wedding: 09/12/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found Joseph's work to be very avant garde for technique, style and presentation. But it you tend to lean more on the classic style, he can do that too. With his eye for fashion photography, he really made me feel beautiful. There were poses we took that were out of the norm yet looking back on them, they are our most favorite from the whole day. The moments he captured throughout the day were beautiful, balanced and REAL. Looking back at the photos, we were really able to relive the whole day. I loved every part of working with him.
Wedding: 06/27/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wife and I interviewed numerous photographers, and met with three. Joe was the only one that truly seemed to listen to what we wanted for our wedding. He took the time to listen to what type of venue we had booked, the time and season of the wedding, and what sort of shots were most important to us. When we arrived to meet with him, he was professional and presentable with a well laid out space. He had us sit comfortably in his studio while he projected sample photos onto a large screen in front of us. The pictures he showed us were of winter weddings which was exactly what we had asked to see! Many photographers just showed us their favorite samples (a lot of beach shots even though we were having a winter wedding!). Joe showed us the pictures that would display what we could expect him to deliver.

After that initial meeting he was also responsive to our questions and concerns, and we simply had to wait for the big night. Leading up to our wedding he reached out to us to finalize all the details and ask us where we would like him and when, and we were able to provide him a timeline of the wedding which allowed him to make suggestions of where he could contribute the most.

He met with my wife at the venue before the wedding, and convinved her to go outside to do some pre-wedding photos - despite the cold! My wife loves those photos and is glad she took Joe's advice. He also got great candid "pre-wedding" shots of my wife, the maid-of-honor, my wife's parents, et al. I can see Joe's experience with fashion photography in the pictures he got before the wedding and he captured my wife's beauty perfectly!

During the wedding, before the ceremony, he and his assistants moved seamlessly through the crowd getting candid shots. During the ceremony I hardly noticed he was there, but he got great angles and pictures. After the ceremony, we did group photos and he organized the people expertly. The posed photos were done quickly, but not rushed, and he spirited us outside for some scenic shots. It was extremely cold, so again we had to be convinced, but those are now our absolute favorite pictures! Joe's ability to get great candid shots is what sold us on him as our photographer, and we love all of them.

The reception photos are great and he really captured the essence of what we wanted. He even got additional group photos when asked by our families, and he did a great job of getting everyone organized and then back to the festivities. After the reception we did an after hours at the hotel bar where everyone was staying, and Joe even came by for more photos despite the late hour.

Overall, we couldn't be happier with our experience with Joe. His love of photography is evident in every detail and his ability to bring the most out of people in posed shots is topped only by the candid photos he gets when people are just being themselves. All our proofs were provided in an absolutely beautiful hand made silk covered box and the albums will be done soon and we can't wait!

From beginning to end Joe is the consumate professional, but just a very cool guy that we were able to get along with as well. My wife and I both highly recommend Joe for your wedding or event!
Wedding: 01/03/2009
 781-858-5502
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire