Jenny Yoo Collection

Value
Flexibility
4.1
[Private]

I had a really nice experience at Jenny Yoo. The woman I worked with really tried to not rush me through the process making me feel really special. She also had me come back a couple weeks later for the trunk show so I could get a discount. Really fun experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My bridesmaids wore Jenny Yoo for my July 4th wedding and they were stunning in the Kennedy. Many have told me they will wear their dress again. Wendy was a superb consultant--I would highly recommend Jenny Yoo on style, variety, and customer service!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The flagship store in NYC is gorgeous, clean and quaint. They really made my bridesmaids and me feel special during our appointment (instead of feeling like we were on display and one of many - which can happen in larger salons and stores). They helped me stay in budget and find my dream dress (I ended up with the Mia and it was picture perfect!). I highly recommend them for your bridesmaid's dress or wedding gown!

Recently Married

I ordered my Jenny Yoo dress and lace jacket through BHDLN and it was just perfect from my morning wedding. It was the most perfect shade of blush pink, and the construction of the dress was very good.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The bridesmaid dress were absolutely gorgeous. The staff was great to work with and provided excellent guidance in choosing the bridesmaid gowns. The prices were extremely reasonable.

4.7

I got my beautiful dress from Jenny Yoo. The one thing was that it cost me a lot to get it altered because it wasn't sown very well around the abdominal and hip area because of the various fabric layers and stitches, but other than that, I loved the store, the woman who sold me the dress and I felt like a beautiful bride on my wedding day!

4.7

1+ year ago

Me and my future mother-in-law took a girls trip to Chicago to shop for wedding dresses. When we found the Jenny Yoo salon, we were in love. It's a perfect sized salon and the selection was great. I worked with Grace the majority of the time; she was extremely kind and was really considerate of my budget. Since I live outside of Chicago, they were great about contacting me to handle payment and shipping. I ended up purchasing a beautiful, simple, Nicole Miller bridal gown. Overall, it was a great experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my bridesmaid dresses from Jenny Yoo. My 6 bridesmaids each had a different dress and they were in 2 different colors. I absolutely love how the dresses looked and the colors and styles looked great together. When I went to the store, they were very helpful and attentive. The only problems I had were when working on their website, when all the ordered needed to be placed. Also, one of my bridesmaids decided on her own to switch her dress size, which I wish I had been informed of (since the new size ended up being too small). Overall, I had a great experience with Jenny Yoo.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Ellen Yoo actually helped us out of their Costa Mesa location that closed in July 2013. We ordered the Bridal Gown and all the bridesmaids dresses from them. Their personal customer service and attention to detail made the process so easy. We also got a great discount off the sticker price. When the dresses arrived and not all of them fit, Ellen personally drove to my house to make sure any issues were resolved. Everything worked out wonderful and we were so grateful to Ellen and her team! Everyone loved their dresses for the big day! (I wore the Sandrina gown and the bridesmaids wore the Aidan gown in navy)

0.0

Stay far away from the store in Manhattan! Out of seven bridesmaids dresses, none fit well and that is an understatement! Two dresses are way too big, four are tight and one cannot close her gown by 4 inches. (Hopefully the material from the huge dress can be used to enlarge the too tight dress). Salespeople are incompetent and unprofessional. Some of the girls sent in dress measurements and some were measured in the showroom. NONE FIT and management, after many hours of discussion, offered a fraction of the hundreds of dollars to alter these gowns. Management accused the girls of gaining and losing weight since June! Really? Everyone? The dresses were expensive for bridesmaids dresses, too! How horrible!

Annie
10/06/2013

Loved my Monarch dress. It was so beautiful and comfortable.

08/23/2013

I absolutely LOVED my Jenny Yoo wedding dress! It was just what I wanted, so simple and elegant, and just my style. I got such amazing compliments on it and wish I could wear it again! I ordered from the California store and had such wonderful service from Ellen and her team. They were so kind, helpful, and excited for my big day. I would highly recommend Jenny Yoo!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Looking for simple, modern and romantic? You'll find a perfect dress at Jenny Yoo Collection. Her Aidan bridesmaids dresses are amazing as well.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress was perfect and couldn't image any other designer!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The people at this store are so sweet and amazing! I am so in love with my wedding dress (and so was everyone else!) It was unique and definitely not expensive (as wedding dresses go). I highly recommend.