Ideal Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Tim
02/07/2015

Tim Humphrey's services were absolutely invaluable. All the events of the evening flowed so smoothly with him at the helm, and the dance floor was amazing. With the lighting he provided and his selection of music, it was a party that just would not stop. We received SO many compliments from guests on our DJ, and all that praise should be directed to Tim and his team. I would recommend him to anyone.

LyssaKay
11/15/2014

Tim was one of our favorite vendors to work with. He totally understood the vibe we were going for within the first ten minutes of meeting him. We had several meetings with him before the wedding, and we loved going to them! We left feeling relaxed and like everything was under control (hard feeling to come by while planning a wedding!). We even had a few last minute requests (Hubby decided he wanted a disco ball) and Tim managed to get it done! At our wedding he did a phenomenal job of MC'ing and keeping the party going. His lighting and sound quality were astounding. Tim even helped us book our limo transportation for after the wedding. If I ever have another reason to hire a DJ, Tim will be my go to man. You will not regret hiring him!

Joe
10/11/2014

From the first moment we met Tim, we knew he was going to be our DJ and Master of Ceremonies. Aside from his brilliant portfolio and notable works from previous weddings, Tim truly has a knack for effectively getting to the core of any pair of individuals in front of him in order to refine a certain vision, and customize the music to fit any theme. The processes he went through for us showcased a tremendous work ethic, thoughtful and lengthy consideration, and maximal organization that my wife and I never saw coming.

Tim met up with us on several occasions over coffee and was always right there for us, even for things beyond his job description. (Or so we thought)

-"How is the planning going?"

-"How are you feeling?"

-"Music aside, is there anything I can take off your plate right now?"

We have never felt so nurtured!

This type of treatment is beyond "entertainment," this is royal service met with an authentic smile.

We have no words for how epic and amazing our wedding was, people are STILL talking about it, and at least 90% of the credit goes to Tim and Ideal entertainment.

From the website features that allow you to create your own playlist, to mapping out the venue outside on a rainy wedding day to create an incredible experience for your guests, Tim will go beyond your expectations to deliver the greatest wedding day you could ever have dreamed up.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
Private User
Recently Married

What a great DJ/ Emcee. We could not have been more happy with Ideal Entertainment. Tim is personable, professional and easy to work with. I had seen his work at a wedding I was at previously and already knew we were in good hands. He kept the night running smoothly and everything just flowed beautifully. As with any wedding there are always a few unexpected things that pop up and Tim was prepared. I got to relax and enjoy myself and not worry about details. We loved his sense of humor and his ability to keep the guests entertained and dancing. Tim did much more than play music. He created a fun atmosphere that made the night so special. Also, I highly recommend the up lighting We had a beautiful venue in Snohomish but the up lighting it turned a nice room into a stunning room. From the planning process to the last details Tim defiantly knows what he's doing and when he says "I've got ya covered" he really does!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We had a great time at our wedding with Tim as our DJ. Guests were dancing all night and the music selection was great. The shoe game was a hit too. We had DeLille Wine Cellars as our venue and Tim knew exactly how to set up for the ceremony and reception. Tim also did a tremendous job being organized and keeping us on schedule.

Claire
07/27/2014

Tim of Ideal Entertainment is truly a top-notch DJ, one of the best in Seattle. He is extremely professional while also being able to relate to you personally. Tim gave us great advice about how to choose songs and what types of songs work best for which parts of the wedding. He also helped us to feel calm and enjoy the moment on the big day. He made our wedding extremely fun. In fact, it was the best party we have ever experienced. Tim helped our wedding run so smoothly, and yet he was also able to do it all from the background without drawing attention to himself. Tim was an integral part of our wedding being an absolutely perfect, incredible day.

Jessica
07/19/2014

Tim is awesome at what he does and Jake and I knew from the first time we met him, that he was our MC/DJ. He genuinely wants to get to know you as a couple so he can get the feel of how things should go. I really liked being able to log onto the Ideal website and pick and choose what I want or don't want. Then be able to go back if I change my mind. He kept the party going and knows how to handle people or situations that may arise and can adjust as needed. He is really there for the bride and groom and gives them their ideal wedding day. He can really transform a room too!

Private User
Recently Married

We just can't say enough positive things about Tim. We had 2 months of wedding preparations, so we were really tight on time. After meeting with 3 DJ’s, we were starting to lose hope. When we met Tim though, it was very clear that he was of a much higher caliber and we very quickly trusted him. Tim knew what he was talking about, he listened to what we wanted and suggested stuff without forcing them on us. During the planning process, he was always available and promptly responsive. We asked him to play Arabic music and he put a lot of preparation and effort to get the nuances of the arabic rhythms and dances. During the night he was able to mix between Arabic and English very well and like a someone who has a lot of experience doing it! At the wedding, he kept track of everything, reminding us of next steps as needed and clearing with us any potential deviations from the initial plan. Really, we had no complaints! I had many worries the morning of my wedding, but the DJ wasn't one! He just made me feel comfortable that he had it under control. Tim was not just the DJ, but instead was the go to person before the dancing part started, and not to mention that he did a great job with the music throughout the evening. All I remember is that we danced all night long.

K
07/12/2014

Tim and Ideal Entertainment were awesome! He was very professional and knew how to read the crowd. If all you did was tell Tim to play music for you and then let him do all the rest, you would be very happy. Tim will be my first choice for all my music needs in the future!

Linda
07/06/2014

Tim offered top drawer, first class service to us from the first moment we met him. He was easy to work with, extremely professional, flexible with scheduling, very well dressed and such a happy pleasant man! Tim was the glue that made our wedding a "seamless" event and the most fun day of our lives! He functioned as our wedding coordinator, and gave us great assurance that any problem that came up on our wedding day, he would handle. We would never even know there had been a problem, he would take care of it! He absolutely delivered that, plus more!! He moved our whole wedding event along so smoothly, we even had one guest specifically remark that she had never been to a wedding that "flowed" so wonderfully! She remarked that so many other weddings seem to be chopped into segments, and ours just went seamlessly from one event to the next! This was because of Tim Humphrey!! He was indeed the most amazing, professional I've ever worked with!! We attribute the entire "success" of our wedding to Tim's professional talent! We were overjoyed with him and his work! To anyone looking to hire a DJ or Coordinator for an event of any kind in the Seattle/Tacoma, Washington area, our heartiest endorsement goes to Tim, and we know you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Tim did our wedding in June and I can't say enough good things about him! He meet with us before the wedding to make sure we had all of the songs we wanted picked out and gave us great suggestions for different songs to play at different times (the cake cutting, during dinner, etc.). Tim made sure he knew what parts of the songs we wanted to hear and had everything cued-up perfectly! He was a fantastic MC, who kept the wedding flowing and all of the guests complimented on how well the evening went. He told us about the Shoe Game, which I highly recommend doing as I couldn't stop hearing about from all of the guests after the wedding. Tim made sure that we were well taken care of as well. When we sat down for dinner he asked if he could get us anything and when we asked for different drinks he made sure that we got them. He checked in with us to make sure he knew where people were who were going to do toasts and he checked in with us throughout the night to see if we wanted to stop or keep the partying going. We ended up having the party go a lot later then we expected because there were SO many people still dancing and enjoying themselves. We got lots of compliments about how great the music was. I would hire TIm again in a second!

Services Used: DJ

Tim and I went to high school together and he was always friendly and sweet...but who knew underneath his cool exterior he was this amazingly talented man?!

When my fiancé and I got engaged we met with Tim right away. I first thought we would just meet with him...he was extremely low pressure. Gave us questions to ask other DJ's, chatted with us a bit (we talked for over 2 hours!)...but Graham and I looked at each other after meeting with Tim and said "he's it, we need him". We didn't even have a venue yet!!

Over the next few months Tim and I met a few times, and he was so helpful. When I was getting anxious about things, he'd calm me down and reassure me everything would be great...

And damn, was it. Our wedding was spectacular. I was worried about a few things the morning of, but my fiancé and I walked into the ballroom and there was Tim, with all of the up lights, our monogram projected on the dance floor, it was beautiful. Our wedding was perfect. I almost skipped the shoe game (or newlywed game) but Tim told me not to, our crowd would love it...and they did!!! Tim is fabulous. He is an amazing DJ/MC, not cheesy at all, knows how to read the crowd and keep everyone dancing and is just a joy to work with.

As my mother keeps telling me "Tim was worth every penny." Thanks Tim!

Services Used: DJ

We used Tim Humphrey at Ideal Entertainment for our wedding and could not have made a better choice. He's a DJ but also acts as Master of Ceremonies, is amazing with timeline and activity suggestions, and does lighting as well. Aside from that, he's an awesome guy that you'll want as a friend.

We initially hired Tim just to DJ our destination wedding reception. A couple weeks before the event we decided that we weren't going to use stringed instruments for the ceremony after all, and Tim was more than willing to jump in and handle that as well. Though he checked in regularly with us throughout the planning process, we put off choosing our music until the last minute and he was patient and incredibly helpful when we hadn't picked any key songs just a week before.

I really wanted a great dance party and was worried that it wouldn't happen because it was so light out (yay for getting married on one of the longest days of the year). He kept the dance floor packed and everyone had an amazing time. Everything ran really smoothly and i would really highly recommend him. You won't regret it!

Teri
06/15/2013

I had told my daughter before entering the meeting with Tim that I would not spend more on a DJ than probably $1000. But it turns out that Tim won us over with his outgoing, fun-loving, warm personality. In planning our wedding so many people, including other vendors, told us how important it was to have a DJ that was able to engage the crowd and keep things moving. It was well worth the extra money. The day will be one of my life "Joys" and Tim was able to be a part of that memory. I would recommend him to anyone. : )

Lau
05/24/2013

Torrefic Dj! Very professional, not egotisticle, made the wedding about us. Couldn't ask for more. Highly recommended!

Services Used: DJ

Tim was absolutely amazing!!!! From the moment we had our first skype session (due to a long distance wedding) we knew he was the guy for the job. He is extremely well spoken, personable and was an absolute pleasure to have as part of our wedding team. He was extremely accommodating after we had to change the wedding date due to family circumstances and was so thoughtful and considerate along the way.

Tim had great ideas and personal touches to add to our big day, making planning easy and stress free. Tim was great to work with, helping us set up the "into's" to our wedding party and giving everyone a laugh as the dinner portion of the evening began. Tim was professional yet fun in his announcements and presentations (no cheesy lame jokes or comments) and everyone commented about what a great job he did as our MC.

His online song set up is user friendly and Tim was really fabulous with adding all our unique and personal African Songs. Tim was not only fabulous overall, but allowed me a very personal/special moment on the dance floor, perfectly timing our song and leaving me with memories that I will NEVER forget. I was so touched and grateful for this and I cannot thank him enough- a definite highlight to our wedding day. I cannot recommend Tim enough, if you hire him you will NOT be disappointed!

Thanks for a great wedding Tim, you are amazing!