ICED

ICED

Taylors, SC
864.243.8338
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

One of the BEST red velvet cupcakes/cakes in town! Besides good cake in her cupcakes, Courtney is very business-minded and takes care of the details. It's been a pleasure to work with and learn from her.
Courtney is the most professional, courteous cupcake artisan around. Not only will your order be delivered on time and set-up beautifully, but your guests will be raving about how delicious the cupcakes are!
The ladies at ICED not only make amazing cupcakes, but they are caring professionals. We always know we are in for a treat if we are lucky enough to be at the same event where ICED cupcakes are being served. Their attention to detail, variety of flavors and combinations make ICED cupcakes a perfect addition to any event. Courtney is wonderful to work with and I highly recommend ICED for your next event!
ICED's cupcakes are works of art! Courtney and her team create some of the most incredible cupcakes I have ever seen! She has great attention to detail. And most of all they taste amazing, I know because I had 1 ok 2 at the last Wedding Festivals show. Delicious!
If you are looking for something different, cupcakes is definently the way to go. Iced Cupcakes are delicious, fresh, and a HUGE crowd pleaser! Plus, everyone is happy because is easier to accomodate the guests who are sugar-free.