122 country lakes rd, Easley, SC 29642 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

Tasteful Elegance, Inc. is owned and operated by Cheryl Borowski. My passion for cake decorating was discovered while baking cakes for my 4 children, nearly 14 years after graduating from Rutgers University with a Bachelor of Science degree. Beginning with local and then regional classes, I continued my education in the culinary craft of sugar art by taking classes with prominent cake designers such as Nicholas Lodge, Elizabeth Parvu, Ruth Rickey, Kerry Vincent, and Julie Bashore, just to name a few. My cakes have been seen in local newspapers and television as well as in trade journals such as American Cake Decorating and Mail Box News. Established in 2005, Tasteful Elegance, Inc. was created to provide "Cakes that taste as great as they look!"

I am dedicated to providing my clients with delicious confections that have attention to detail and professional customer service with a personal emphasis.

Tasteful Elegance is located Easley, SC. Please feel free to email or call me. I'd love to be a part of your big day!

Follow Tasteful Elegance, Inc. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Couture Cakes of Greenville
aac 0137 51 30848
aac 0133 51 30848
8afb1797d11babf5 1519500060 3a63a79109514d48 1519500060482 2 11427213 877660172
Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

53 Reviews for Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

• Kristen

Kristen K. · Married on 09/19/2020

Best Wedding Cake I've Ever Eaten

I was SO happy with my decision to have Tasteful Elegance create my wedding cake! Cheryl's cakes are literally the best cakes I have ever tasted and I cannot wait to get our fresh 1 year anniversary top tier cake from her next September! Cheryl was super responsive and easy to work with and she's so kind and caring. Our cake was not only delicious, but it was so beautiful as well. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your lovely review. It was and honor and pleasure to be able to add a sweet touch to your wedding celebration. I look forward to seeing you both next year. Wishing you both a wonderful year and lifetime!
  • Jillian

Jillian M. · Married on 08/09/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

She did exactly what I wanted and the cake was gorgeous and tasted just as wonderful as it looked!!!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your kinds word and review. I hope the wedding cake is a sweet memory. Don't forget to mark your calendar to get your free, fresh anniversary cake order on the books a couple weeks before pick up. Wishing you both a lifetime full of love and laughter!!
  • Lesley

Lesley · Married on 04/26/2020

Beautiful to see - A tastebud delight

We found Cheryl at a Wedding Festival event and knew right away that we wanted to work with her - the cake was delectable ... we kept going back for more - the flavor was superb and the cake melted in your mouth. After the cake tasting, we knew we had hit the target of finding a vendor who would not just make cake that looked beautiful but one that was just as tasty. Cheryl was able to make a replicable with a twist for a cake design I'd found outline - she expertly sketched it out right on the spot during our tasting and truly delivered a masterpiece. Even with navigating through COVID-19, Cheryl was able to deliver us a smaller version of our cake that was exactly how I imagined it would be. If you are looking for a vendor who bakes from scratch, filler included, then you will not be disappointed. Cheryl truly hit our sweet spot with our cake - all of the flavors were amazing! XO - The Gantt's

Sent on 09/15/2020

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. I was so honored to be able to add a sweet touch to your wedding day. I am glad you were pleased with your cake. I look forward to seeing you both for your free, fresh anniversary cake (be sure to mark your calendar:). Wishing you and Jermaine a lifetime full of love and laughter!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tasteful Elegance, Inc. FAQ

$ 3.75
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 1
    Fresh Anniversary Cake!
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. offers the opportunity to get a FREE, FRESH ANNIVERSARY CAKE for your first anniversary. We enjoy seeing our couples a year later and they get a great tasting, fresh cake to celebrate this special milestone! (details are discussed during consultations)

• Carolina Party Professionals Wedding DJs

Cheryl provides absolutely beautiful wedding cakes of consistently high quality. I hear guests compliment her cakes on design, texture and taste at every single event that features her work. Over the years I have never been made aware of anything negative pertaining to her quality and service. Perfect EVERY time!

• Sapphire Creek Banquet Halls

Great cakes with both looks and taste!

• 122 country lakes rd Easley, SC, 29642 See on map
    Tuesday-Friday 10am-5pm Saturday 9am-12pm by appointment only
    Location of (Tasteful Elegance, Inc.)