Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

Distinctive Cakes and Confections

cb@tastefulelegance.com

Tasteful Elegance, Inc. is owned and operated by Cheryl Borowski. Her passion for cake decorating was discovered while baking cakes for her children, nearly 14 years after graduating from Rutgers University with a Bachelor of Science degree. Beginning with local and then regional classes, Cheryl has continued her education in the culinary craft of sugar art by taking classes with prominent cake designers such as Nicholas Lodge, Elizabeth Parvu, Ruth Rickey, Kerry Vincent, and Julie Bashore, just to name a few. Her cakes have been seen in local newspapers and television as well as in trade journals such as American Cake Decorating and Mail Box News. She is dedicated to providing her clients with delicious confections that have attention to detail and professional customer service with a personal emphasis.

Tasteful Elegance is located Easley, SC.  Please feel free to email or call us. We'd love to be a part of your big day!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow Tasteful Elegance, Inc. on

39 Reviews for Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

User Photos
Cake Stands (5)
Cakes (4)
Consultations (4)
Private Tastings (4)

We wanted a simple but elegant cake and Tasteful Elegance delivered. The cake was gorgeous and our guests could not stop talking about how awesome the cake tasted. It was so good we has to buy a small personal cake for us afterwards. And we love the idea that she makes us a fresh cake for our 1 year anniversary instead of having to eat the frozen top layer. Just another thing to look forward to at the one year mark. Highly recommend Tasteful Elegance. Awesome all around.

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cheryl did an amazing job on the grooms cake for my son's wedding!! It was a creative masterpiece!! He enjoys fly fishing, I sent her ideas and she went beyond my expectations!! It was unbelievable! We chose the white chocolate cake with buttercream frosting, it was the moistest cake I have ever eaten! I will definitely use Tasteful Elegance for all our special occasion cakes!

Profile Picture sandy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I have never eaten a wedding cake that I wanted seconds of until I had a piece of Cheryl’s from Tasteful Elegance! Top notch service! Cheryl was a joy to do business with! The cakes were fabulous-the guests are still talking about how good the cake was!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/14/17, 1 Review

Tasteful Elegance, Inc. Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.75
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1424370867873 katie and corby wedding 674

Fresh Anniversary Cake!

$25.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Tasteful Elegance, Inc. offers the opportunity to get a FREE, FRESH ANNIVERSARY CAKE for your first anniversary. We enjoy seeing our couples a year later and they get a great tasting, fresh cake to celebrate this special milestone! (details are discussed during consultations)
#WWfc1753e64196f295

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Cheryl provides absolutely beautiful wedding cakes of consistently high quality. I hear guests compliment her cakes on design, texture and taste at every single event that features her work.

Great cakes with both looks and taste!

Events