Easley, SC 29642 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1

About Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

cb@tastefulelegance.com

Tasteful Elegance, Inc. is owned and operated by Cheryl Borowski. Her passion for cake decorating was discovered while baking cakes for her children, nearly 14 years after graduating from Rutgers University with a Bachelor of Science degree. Beginning with local and then regional classes, Cheryl has continued her education in the culinary craft of sugar art by taking classes with prominent cake designers such as Nicholas Lodge, Elizabeth Parvu, Ruth Rickey, Kerry Vincent, and Julie Bashore, just to name a few. Her cakes have been seen in local newspapers and television as well as in trade journals such as American Cake Decorating and Mail Box News. She is dedicated to providing her clients with delicious confections that have attention to detail and professional customer service with a personal emphasis.

Tasteful Elegance is located Easley, SC. Please feel free to email or call us. We'd love to be a part of your big day!

Follow Tasteful Elegance, Inc. on

aac 0137 51 30848
aac 0133 51 30848
8afb1797d11babf5 1519500060 3a63a79109514d48 1519500060482 2 11427213 877660172
Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

50 Reviews for Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

Lauren Buckingham · Married on 12/14/2019

One of the highlights of our reception!

Our wedding guests cannot stop talking about our cake from Tasteful Elegance. Cheryl was so incredibly easy to work with and her cakes are delicious. Cake design and flavors were exactly what I wanted. Overall, best prices and best cakes!!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time and for your lovely review. I am so happy you were pleased. It was such a pleasure to be able to add a sweet touch to your wedding reception. I look forward to seeing you for your free, fresh one year anniversary cake. Wishing you both many blessings!

Dot Fetters · Married on 10/19/2019

Unique Grooms cake

Cheryl was great to work with. My son wanted very few things for his wedding and one was a cake with a truck. We found Cheryl some images and she designed the perfect cake for him. We had tried her cake at a wedding show. Hers, by far, tasted the best. We met with her and she took the time to really understand what my son wanted. We provided her with the truck and topper and she did the rest. Everyone at the wedding really enjoyed his cake. I highly recommend Cheryl for all your cake needs! Loved the cake and especially loved the taste!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Dot for sharing such kind and gracious thoughts. It was such an honor to be a part of your son's wedding day. So glad the cake was well received and enjoyed. I hope that I may be of service in the future for your wonderful family. Wishing you all the best!
  • Ruthi

Ruthi Haner · Married on 10/01/2019

Mother of the bride

There isn't enough time to truly review Cheryl and her talents! From first phone call, to first meeting, additional planning, and through wedding day delivery, setup, and presentation...absolute quality from what you see to what you taste! My husband and I couldn't say enough! Truly the best cake either of us have ever eaten! We knew our requests were a bit over the top along with the distance Cheryl would have to travel to deliver it. We were prepared to pay whatever it took, Cheryl never even flinched! She was completely amazing to work with and truly took alot of pressure off our shoulders with her experience and professionalism! My husband never wants another cake unless Cheryl has baked it. We are in love with her products that taste as wonderful as SHE IS! We could never thank her enough!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your warm and gracious words. Most of all, I thank you for allowing me the honor to serve you on a milestone family event, your precious daughter's wedding. I wish you all much love and laughter! I hope to be of service in the years to follow. Wishing you all the very best!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tasteful Elegance, Inc. FAQ

$ 3.75
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 1
    Fresh Anniversary Cake!
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. offers the opportunity to get a FREE, FRESH ANNIVERSARY CAKE for your first anniversary. We enjoy seeing our couples a year later and they get a great tasting, fresh cake to celebrate this special milestone! (details are discussed during consultations)

• Carolina Party Professionals Wedding DJs

Cheryl provides absolutely beautiful wedding cakes of consistently high quality. I hear guests compliment her cakes on design, texture and taste at every single event that features her work. Over the years I have never been made aware of anything negative pertaining to her quality and service. Perfect EVERY time!

• Events at Sapphire Creek Banquet Halls

Great cakes with both looks and taste!

• Easley, 29642 See on map
    Location of (Tasteful Elegance, Inc.)