Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

Easley, SC View map

Tasteful Elegance, Inc. is owned and operated by Cheryl Borowski. My passion for cake decorating was discovered while baking cakes for my 4 children, nearly 14 years after graduating from Rutgers University with a Bachelor of Science degree. Beginning with local and then regional classes, I continued my education in the culinary craft of sugar art by taking classes with prominent cake designers such as Nicholas Lodge, Elizabeth Parvu, Ruth Rickey, Kerry Vincent, and Julie Bashore, just to name a few. My cakes have been seen in local newspapers and television as well as in trade journals such as American Cake Decorating and Mail Box News. Established in 2005, Tasteful Elegance, Inc. was created to provide "Cakes that taste as great as they look!"

I am dedicated to providing my clients with delicious confections that have attention to detail and professional customer service with a personal emphasis.

Tasteful Elegance is located Easley, SC. Please feel free to email or call me. I'd love to be a part of your big day!

$3.75

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Kelly P. Married on 09/18/2021

Gorgeous Cake!

Cheryl was amazing. The cake was gorgeous and tasted so good too!
    Jessica M. Married on 04/10/2021

Best cake ever!

There are so many delicious flavors to choose from! Everyone raved about how great the cake was at the wedding! Cheryl is so easy to work with! Highly recommend!
  • Kristen
    Kristen K. Married on 09/19/2020

Best Wedding Cake I've Ever Eaten

I was SO happy with my decision to have Tasteful Elegance create my wedding cake! Cheryl's cakes are literally the best cakes I have ever tasted and I cannot wait to get our fresh 1 year anniversary top tier cake from her next September! Cheryl was super responsive and easy to work with and she's so kind and caring. Our cake was not only delicious, but it was so beautiful as well. I cannot recommend her enough!

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your lovely review. It was and honor and pleasure to be able to add a sweet touch to your wedding celebration. I look forward to seeing you both next year. Wishing you both a wonderful year and lifetime!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

39 photos · 10/01/2016

Deals

Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 1
Gift
Tasteful Elegance, Inc. offers the opportunity to get a FREE, FRESH ANNIVERSARY CAKE for your first anniversary. We enjoy seeing our couples a year later and they get a great tasting, fresh cake to celebrate this special milestone! (details are discussed during consultations)

Carolina Party Professionals Carolina Party Professionals Wedding DJs

Cheryl provides absolutely beautiful wedding cakes of consistently high quality. I hear guests compliment her cakes on design, texture and taste at every single event that features her work. Over the years I have never been made aware of anything negative pertaining to her quality and service. Perfect EVERY time!

Sapphire Creek Sapphire Creek Banquet Halls

Great cakes with both looks and taste!

122 country lakes rd Easley, SC, 29642

Tuesday-Friday 10am-5pm Saturday 9am-12pm by appointment only
Location of (Tasteful Elegance, Inc.)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding