41 Reviews for Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

User Photos
Private Tastings (6)
Cake Stands (6)
Cakes (5)
41 Tasteful Elegance, Inc. Reviews

Beautiful and delicious! We have had SO many compliments on my daughter’s wedding cake. We are still hearing compliments on how delicious the cake was! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We wanted a simple but elegant cake and Tasteful Elegance delivered. The cake was gorgeous and our guests could not stop talking about how awesome the cake tasted. It was so good we has to buy a small personal cake for us afterwards. And we love the idea that she makes us a fresh cake for our 1 year anniversary instead of having to eat the frozen top layer. Just another thing to look forward to at the one year mark. Highly recommend Tasteful Elegance. Awesome all around.

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cheryl did an amazing job on the grooms cake for my son's wedding!! It was a creative masterpiece!! He enjoys fly fishing, I sent her ideas and she went beyond my expectations!! It was unbelievable! We chose the white chocolate cake with buttercream frosting, it was the moistest cake I have ever eaten! I will definitely use Tasteful Elegance for all our special occasion cakes!

Profile Picture sandy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I have never eaten a wedding cake that I wanted seconds of until I had a piece of Cheryl’s from Tasteful Elegance! Top notch service! Cheryl was a joy to do business with! The cakes were fabulous-the guests are still talking about how good the cake was!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Choosing Tasteful Elegance to create our cake was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Our cake had white chocolate buttercream frosting in two layers and a fresh strawberry cream in the other two. It was absolutely delicious! The design was just what we wanted, and it tasted phenomenal. We tried many vendors before Tasteful Elegance, and none of them tasted as good as the cake we received. The price was also fair. We were given the option of having one tier of fresh cake made for us for our anniversary instead of having to save the top tier. Such a nice option! We can't wait for our anniversary if only to have more wonderful cake. We would recommend Tasteful Elegance to anyone.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Simply the BEST!!! The half naked chocolate cake turned out exactly the way we wanted. Cheryl was a joy to work with and her cake lived up to her slogan......" Cake that tastes as great as it looks "

Profile Picture wrenn, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and DELICIOUS! Our guest still rave about it. We had a wonderful experience with Cheryl. She made the planning and design process really easy. She was wonderful in listening to my ideas and bringing them to life! Thank you

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Best. Wedding Cake. Ever! Cheryl did an outstanding job with my cake. Mine was stacked high with roses in between pillars. Everyone stopped to take photos of the cake... it was a show stopper! Even more amazing was the taste! Not too sugary sweet, it's just right. It makes you want more! It is obvious Cheryl takes great pride in her cakes and it shows in her work. The cake turned out to be slightly more than we budgeted, but it was well well worth it. I highly recommend Tasteful Elegance! Thank you, Cheryl, for your amazing cake and service!! :)

Profile Picture Angela, 7/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

I love Cheryl! She is so professional and responsive. As a bride, you do not want to worry about anything more than you need to; and you definitely don't have any worries in the cake department when you use Tasteful Elegance. My husband is not big on sweets, but still raves about how good our white chocolate wedding cake was! I am using Tasteful Elegance for all our major events in the future!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

Love working wish Cheryl!! Her cakes are AMAZING!!! We purchased a wedding cake and everyone was going back for seconds! We went multiple places to cake test and NOTHING was remotely close to the quality of Tasteful Elegance!!! I will not use anyone else but Cheryl for my future cake needs!!!!!

Profile Picture Abigail, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I cannot even to begin to describe how wonderful Tasteful Elegance is. Not only are their cakes absolutely the most beautiful cakes in the world but they taste as fabulous as they look! They are wonderful to work with and so accommodating! The detail on my wedding cake was spectacular. They have done cakes for my family for years and are the only place we will use! If there were 100 stars thats what I would rate them!

Profile Picture chelsea, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Hi Guys thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!!

Profile Picture User7946374, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding was a week ago and I still can't stop thinking about the cake! If you are considering Tasteful Elegance for your wedding, I say GO FOR IT! I first tasted samples of Cheryl's cakes at a wedding expo in the Upstate area of SC with my brother and sister. All of us said her samples were our favorite and we went back for more! When I contacted her, she couldn't have been any nicer, and when I met her for an official tasting, I fell in love with it all. While I went with a simple flavor and icing for my own wedding cake, I couldn't have asked for anything better. My cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious. Everyone who had some commented on how great it tasted! Plus, instead of saving the top and freezing for a year, she offers the option to get a freshly baked piece in your flavors once your first anniversary comes. She couldn't have been anymore accommodating and was so sweet to work with. I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing. That is the only word I can use to describe every part of Tasteful Elegance. My husband and I were so excited to find a baker who made cakes that tasted as beautiful as they looked. Fresh cake, outstanding flavors, and delicious buttercream frosting. We had a three layer cake made of white chocolate, strawberry, and butter pecan. Heavenly!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

Our experience with Tasteful Elegance was nothing short of wonderful. My now husband and I loved getting to design our cake and see it come to life with Cheryl's help. Our guests raved about the cake, and there was not a single piece left by the end of the night. Cheryl was so helpful and kind - we could not have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I would recommend tasteful elegance to anyone. Their cakes are delicious and beautiful. She is able to take the stress out of planning your perfect cake. She goes out if her way to make your special day special in ever way,

Profile Picture Jodie, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cheryl with Tasteful Elegance was great to work with! She worked around our very busy schedules to accommodate our initial tasting. Her cakes are delicious and moist - definitely better than the rest! She took the time to listen to what I wanted and drew out a plan for the cake. She even let me know once she had set up the delivery with the venue. She was very organized and dependable. The actual cake was more beautiful that I could have imagined. Every detail was perfect! Even better, all of our guests talked about how delicious the cake was! I can't wait to get our anniversary cake in a year. :)

Profile Picture Devin, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Cheryl was so wonderful to work with and, in short, our wedding cake was extraordinary. The detail was impeccable and I felt bad cutting into it during the reception because it was so beautiful! Beyond looks, the cake itself was SO SO good. My grandmother who is a big baker said it was the best cake she'd ever eaten. I know several of our guests went back for fourth (!) pieces. Thank you so much, Cheryl, for all your work--we're so happy we chose you to bake our cake!!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/19/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands, Cakes

Omg Cheryl is amazing from the first time I tried her cake at the wedding festival I knew she was going to make my wedding cake.we wanted buttercream icing and not fondent. she made my wedding cake just like the image I gave her and she was very honest with us and told us everything we needed to know everyone is still talking about how awsome my was thank you so much Cheryl if your looking for a cake designer I would highly recommed her

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This cake was not only beautiful but extremely delicious! Unfortunately, we had the attack of the bugs at our wedding and I wish there would have been something mentioned in order to prevent this from happening. Especially since it was known to be an outdoor wedding. Nevertheless, the cake was so yummy sans frosting and we were so happy with her and our cake!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were extremely pleased with Tasteful Elegance! Everyone kept commenting on amazing the cake tasted and looked! I gave her a picture of what I wanted and I got exactly what I imagined, if not better! She worked with us on our budget and gave great advice! I would have had so much cake left over if I had not listened to her. We had just enough for the wedding and some for left over when we got back from our honeymoon. Some people have to freeze the top layer for their one year anniversary, we just have to contact her two weeks before our anniversary and we get a fresh cake!!!! I don't even like cake that much and i'm already looking forward to it! Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture User4678034, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best wedding cake EVER!!! We highly recommend the white chocolate with buttercream icing!

Profile Picture Jenn, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Tasteful Elegance is amazing! Cheryl made my sister's wedding cake a few years ago, and we just had to have her do mine as well! My sister and I hate cake, but LOVE Cheryl's cakes... how much better can you get!?! Cheryl was able to sketch out my vision (I had several). She made sure to tell me exactly what I needed to know about every detail. She even drove all the way from Simpsonville to Spartanburg to deliver our cake. I have had numerous people comment on how amazing our cake was... still - a month later! I hope you choose to share your big day with Tasteful Elegance!

Profile Picture Skylar, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cheryl and her team at Tasteful Elegance were phenomenal! We custom designed our wedding cake and groom's cake from top to bottom with many intricate details and she brought our visions to life! Her cakes tasted wonderful and were absolutely stunning. Delivery was flawless and everything looked beautiful. I would highly recommend Tasteful Elegance to any brides or grooms for their wedding cakes!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/23/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

THE BEST CAKE EVER!!! Cheryl was awesome to work with. We have had nothing but wonderful compliments. The tasting was amazing. Work is beautiful and very detailed. The best is she provides the couple with a fresh cake on their Anniversary, not having to have the freezer burnt one left from the wedding the year prior. We had 250+ guests. Very accommodating. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TASTEFUL ELEGANCE.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/23/15, 5 Reviews