Tasteful Elegance, Inc. Reviews

41 | Easley, SC

41 Reviews for Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

41 Tasteful Elegance, Inc. Reviews

Karen · Married on 07/21/2018

Beautiful and delicious! We have had SO many compliments on my daughter’s wedding cake. We are still hearing compliments on how delicious the cake was! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 1

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you kindly for your sweet review. It was such a pleasure to serve you and I look forward to hopefully taking care of your custom cake needs in the future. Wishing the happy couple a lifetime of love and laughter!!

Matthew · Married on 10/21/2017

We wanted a simple but elegant cake and Tasteful Elegance delivered. The cake was gorgeous and our guests could not stop talking about how awesome the cake tasted. It was so good we has to buy a small personal cake for us afterwards. And we love the idea that she makes us a fresh cake for our 1 year anniversary instead of having to eat the frozen top layer. Just another thing to look forward to at the one year mark. Highly recommend Tasteful Elegance. Awesome all around.

sandy · Married on 10/14/2017

Cheryl did an amazing job on the grooms cake for my son's wedding!! It was a creative masterpiece!! He enjoys fly fishing, I sent her ideas and she went beyond my expectations!! It was unbelievable! We chose the white chocolate cake with buttercream frosting, it was the moistest cake I have ever eaten! I will definitely use Tasteful Elegance for all our special occasion cakes!

Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 2

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

I have never eaten a wedding cake that I wanted seconds of until I had a piece of Cheryl’s from Tasteful Elegance! Top notch service! Cheryl was a joy to do business with! The cakes were fabulous-the guests are still talking about how good the cake was!

Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 3
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 4
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 5
  • W

wrenn · Married on 08/12/2017

Simply the BEST!!! The half naked chocolate cake turned out exactly the way we wanted. Cheryl was a joy to work with and her cake lived up to her slogan......" Cake that tastes as great as it looks "

Cindy · Married on 07/29/2017

Our cake was beautiful and DELICIOUS! Our guest still rave about it. We had a wonderful experience with Cheryl. She made the planning and design process really easy. She was wonderful in listening to my ideas and bringing them to life! Thank you

Sent on 02/07/2018
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 6
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 7

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Cindy and Tyrus for your sweet review. It was truly a pleasure to work with you both. Wishing you a lifetime full of love and laughter!

Victoria · Married on 06/17/2017

I love Cheryl! She is so professional and responsive. As a bride, you do not want to worry about anything more than you need to; and you definitely don't have any worries in the cake department when you use Tasteful Elegance. My husband is not big on sweets, but still raves about how good our white chocolate wedding cake was! I am using Tasteful Elegance for all our major events in the future!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 8

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

A heartfelt thank you for your kind and gracious review. I was honored to add a sweet touch to your wedding day!

Abigail · Married on 06/10/2017

Love working wish Cheryl!! Her cakes are AMAZING!!! We purchased a wedding cake and everyone was going back for seconds! We went multiple places to cake test and NOTHING was remotely close to the quality of Tasteful Elegance!!! I will not use anyone else but Cheryl for my future cake needs!!!!!

chelsea · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot even to begin to describe how wonderful Tasteful Elegance is. Not only are their cakes absolutely the most beautiful cakes in the world but they taste as fabulous as they look! They are wonderful to work with and so accommodating! The detail on my wedding cake was spectacular. They have done cakes for my family for years and are the only place we will use! If there were 100 stars thats what I would rate them!

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 9
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 10
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 11

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for such kind and generous words. They mean a lot to me. It has been an true honor and blessing to serve you and your family!

Kristine · Married on 06/18/2016

My wedding was a week ago and I still can't stop thinking about the cake! If you are considering Tasteful Elegance for your wedding, I say GO FOR IT! I first tasted samples of Cheryl's cakes at a wedding expo in the Upstate area of SC with my brother and sister. All of us said her samples were our favorite and we went back for more! When I contacted her, she couldn't have been any nicer, and when I met her for an official tasting, I fell in love with it all. While I went with a simple flavor and icing for my own wedding cake, I couldn't have asked for anything better. My cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious. Everyone who had some commented on how great it tasted! Plus, instead of saving the top and freezing for a year, she offers the option to get a freshly baked piece in your flavors once your first anniversary comes. She couldn't have been anymore accommodating and was so sweet to work with. I can't recommend her enough.

Aubrey · Married on 06/04/2016

Amazing. That is the only word I can use to describe every part of Tasteful Elegance. My husband and I were so excited to find a baker who made cakes that tasted as beautiful as they looked. Fresh cake, outstanding flavors, and delicious buttercream frosting. We had a three layer cake made of white chocolate, strawberry, and butter pecan. Heavenly!

Jodie · Married on 05/06/2016

I would recommend tasteful elegance to anyone. Their cakes are delicious and beautiful. She is able to take the stress out of planning your perfect cake. She goes out if her way to make your special day special in ever way,

Devin · Married on 04/16/2016

Cheryl with Tasteful Elegance was great to work with! She worked around our very busy schedules to accommodate our initial tasting. Her cakes are delicious and moist - definitely better than the rest! She took the time to listen to what I wanted and drew out a plan for the cake. She even let me know once she had set up the delivery with the venue. She was very organized and dependable. The actual cake was more beautiful that I could have imagined. Every detail was perfect! Even better, all of our guests talked about how delicious the cake was! I can't wait to get our anniversary cake in a year. :)

Kate · Married on 12/19/2015

Cheryl was so wonderful to work with and, in short, our wedding cake was extraordinary. The detail was impeccable and I felt bad cutting into it during the reception because it was so beautiful! Beyond looks, the cake itself was SO SO good. My grandmother who is a big baker said it was the best cake she'd ever eaten. I know several of our guests went back for fourth (!) pieces. Thank you so much, Cheryl, for all your work--we're so happy we chose you to bake our cake!!

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Omg Cheryl is amazing from the first time I tried her cake at the wedding festival I knew she was going to make my wedding cake.we wanted buttercream icing and not fondent. she made my wedding cake just like the image I gave her and she was very honest with us and told us everything we needed to know everyone is still talking about how awsome my was thank you so much Cheryl if your looking for a cake designer I would highly recommed her

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2015

This cake was not only beautiful but extremely delicious! Unfortunately, we had the attack of the bugs at our wedding and I wish there would have been something mentioned in order to prevent this from happening. Especially since it was known to be an outdoor wedding. Nevertheless, the cake was so yummy sans frosting and we were so happy with her and our cake!

We were extremely pleased with Tasteful Elegance! Everyone kept commenting on amazing the cake tasted and looked! I gave her a picture of what I wanted and I got exactly what I imagined, if not better! She worked with us on our budget and gave great advice! I would have had so much cake left over if I had not listened to her. We had just enough for the wedding and some for left over when we got back from our honeymoon. Some people have to freeze the top layer for their one year anniversary, we just have to contact her two weeks before our anniversary and we get a fresh cake!!!! I don't even like cake that much and i'm already looking forward to it! Thanks so much!!

Jenn · Married on 08/01/2015

Best wedding cake EVER!!! We highly recommend the white chocolate with buttercream icing!

Skylar · Married on 06/13/2015

Tasteful Elegance is amazing! Cheryl made my sister's wedding cake a few years ago, and we just had to have her do mine as well! My sister and I hate cake, but LOVE Cheryl's cakes... how much better can you get!?! Cheryl was able to sketch out my vision (I had several). She made sure to tell me exactly what I needed to know about every detail. She even drove all the way from Simpsonville to Spartanburg to deliver our cake. I have had numerous people comment on how amazing our cake was... still - a month later! I hope you choose to share your big day with Tasteful Elegance!

Suzanne · Married on 05/23/2015

Cheryl and her team at Tasteful Elegance were phenomenal! We custom designed our wedding cake and groom's cake from top to bottom with many intricate details and she brought our visions to life! Her cakes tasted wonderful and were absolutely stunning. Delivery was flawless and everything looked beautiful. I would highly recommend Tasteful Elegance to any brides or grooms for their wedding cakes!

Nancy · Married on 05/23/2015

THE BEST CAKE EVER!!! Cheryl was awesome to work with. We have had nothing but wonderful compliments. The tasting was amazing. Work is beautiful and very detailed. The best is she provides the couple with a fresh cake on their Anniversary, not having to have the freezer burnt one left from the wedding the year prior. We had 250+ guests. Very accommodating. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TASTEFUL ELEGANCE.

Cheryl at Tasteful Elegance was such a pleasure to work with and comes highly recommended. My husband and I used Cheryl for both our grooms cake and wedding cake and loved them both. Her sample tasting was amazing and was SO HARD to choose a flavor since they are all so good. During the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception, there were numerous comments on how delicious, fresh, and moist the cake was and so many people asked me who made it so they could use her for their next big event. Hands down the best cake around!

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2014

"Best tasting wedding cake I've ever had!" No joke, that is the lasting memory I am repeatedly told when friends and family reminisce on our wedding! So beautiful, it was exactly what my husband and I envisioned. We didn't have a super clear image of what we wanted at first, and all we knew was that we did NOT want fondant. What we did have was a vague theme and intangible mood we hoped our wedding (and cake) would reflect. After consulting with Cheryl and showing her images that I liked (but didn't want to necessarily copy) she came up with a design that expressed the exact mood we wanted AND was unique to us. Not only was it literally sparklingly beautiful, it tasted DELICIOUS. We could not decide on just two or three flavors, so we HAD TO HAVE FOUR! (Carrot, lemon with strawberry cream, chocolate with raspberry cream, and yellow with chocolate buttercream. All iced with the most delicious buttercream...)
    Professional, kind, flexible, and sweet, pun intended, we highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding baker to do themselves, and their guests, and delightful favor and book Cherly at Tastful Elegance!

• User4320163 · 2+ years ago

The cake Cheryl's did it to my daughter in her wedding day was incredible very elegant and very well design . The test of the cake was amazing. Everyone eat his piece. Everyone loved the decoration, testy delicious . She set with us my daughter and the groom to be sure understand what they want , she give her opinion and advise to them . Then, she went to her kitchen and show us how the cake will be looks like with foam pattern. She let us all see and decide what. We need to change and what we need to do . She help us to choose the flavor. My daughter wekas very pleased with the test of her cake, she use icing not fondue . I was worry the cake will be melted before getting to cut the cake. But, she said do not worry everything will be fine. A lot of people told us the icing cake you can't design as the fondue cake. But Cheryl mad it. Everyone like very much the color the design the test. Thank you Cheryl .

Tammy · Married on 08/01/2014

Cheryl with Tasteful Elegance was a great person to work with! From our tasting appointment to delivery of the wedding cake, she was professional and dependable. Her cakes our beautiful and delicious. She took the bride's idea and created a magnificent, beautiful cake. Our guests raved over the beauty and the taste.