Tasteful Elegance, Inc. Reviews

45 | Easley, SC

45 Reviews for Tasteful Elegance, Inc.

Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 1
Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 2
Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 3
Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 4
Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 5
Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 6
Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 7

Kristen Jones · Married on 06/01/2019

Would recommend over and over!

Cheryl completely brought the cake of my dreams to life for my wedding day. Our wedding and groom's cake were absolutely STUNNING. My guests were floored at how phenomenal not only the cakes looked, but TASTED! They both were so delicious. Cheryl was extremely professional, knowledgeable, an absolute treasure. There was not a single bite of wedding cake or groom's cake left. THAT'S how amazing it was!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 8
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 9

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Dear Kristen - Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding celebration and your sweet review. Your generous thoughts mean a lot to me. It was an honor to serve you and hope that I get the opportunity to do so again in the future. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and laughter!

Erin Allen · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful!

Cheryl is a very close family friend of our’s and made our wedding cake so beautiful! She nailed our vision for the cake and it was better than we could have imagined! Guests said it was some of the best cake they’d ever had! I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Mrs. Allen for you sweet words. It is hard to believe the little girl who was best friends with my son in k-4, is now a lovely young married woman. It has been a privilege to be a part of your life and wishing you and Josh much joy in the future!

Ethan Ledford · Married on 03/16/2019

The cake was Amazing

Best wedding cake you can get. It was an absolute pleasure working with them. The cake was delicious. We are still getting compliments about how good it was.
    Thank you so much!!
    The Ledfords

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 10

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Congratulations to both of you! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you celebrate your wedding day. Sending many wishes for a wonderful journey full of love and laughter. I look forward to seeing you when you pick up your free, fresh anniversary cake!
  • Carli

Carli · Married on 10/20/2018

The Perfect Cake!

Cheryl made the exact cake that I wanted. It was so simple and yet still so beautiful! I had two flavors- white chocolate, and white chocolate and fudge swirl. It was AMAZING! She was so easy to work with and if I had to do it all over again I would still choose her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 11

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Carli for your kind and gracious review. It was an honor to share a sweet touch at your precious wedding celebration. I look forward to seeing you and Corey for your free, fresh anniversary cake. Best Wishes for a wonderful year!

Karen · Married on 07/21/2018

Beautiful and delicious! We have had SO many compliments on my daughter’s wedding cake. We are still hearing compliments on how delicious the cake was! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 12

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you kindly for your sweet review. It was such a pleasure to serve you and I look forward to hopefully taking care of your custom cake needs in the future. Wishing the happy couple a lifetime of love and laughter!!

Matthew · Married on 10/21/2017

We wanted a simple but elegant cake and Tasteful Elegance delivered. The cake was gorgeous and our guests could not stop talking about how awesome the cake tasted. It was so good we has to buy a small personal cake for us afterwards. And we love the idea that she makes us a fresh cake for our 1 year anniversary instead of having to eat the frozen top layer. Just another thing to look forward to at the one year mark. Highly recommend Tasteful Elegance. Awesome all around.

Sent on 11/15/2017

sandy · Married on 10/14/2017

Cheryl did an amazing job on the grooms cake for my son's wedding!! It was a creative masterpiece!! He enjoys fly fishing, I sent her ideas and she went beyond my expectations!! It was unbelievable! We chose the white chocolate cake with buttercream frosting, it was the moistest cake I have ever eaten! I will definitely use Tasteful Elegance for all our special occasion cakes!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 13

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

I have never eaten a wedding cake that I wanted seconds of until I had a piece of Cheryl’s from Tasteful Elegance! Top notch service! Cheryl was a joy to do business with! The cakes were fabulous-the guests are still talking about how good the cake was!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 14
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 15
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 16
  • W

wrenn · Married on 08/12/2017

Simply the BEST!!! The half naked chocolate cake turned out exactly the way we wanted. Cheryl was a joy to work with and her cake lived up to her slogan......" Cake that tastes as great as it looks "

Sent on 09/15/2017

Cindy · Married on 07/29/2017

Our cake was beautiful and DELICIOUS! Our guest still rave about it. We had a wonderful experience with Cheryl. She made the planning and design process really easy. She was wonderful in listening to my ideas and bringing them to life! Thank you

Sent on 02/07/2018
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 17
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 18

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Cindy and Tyrus for your sweet review. It was truly a pleasure to work with you both. Wishing you a lifetime full of love and laughter!

Victoria · Married on 06/17/2017

I love Cheryl! She is so professional and responsive. As a bride, you do not want to worry about anything more than you need to; and you definitely don't have any worries in the cake department when you use Tasteful Elegance. My husband is not big on sweets, but still raves about how good our white chocolate wedding cake was! I am using Tasteful Elegance for all our major events in the future!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 19

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

A heartfelt thank you for your kind and gracious review. I was honored to add a sweet touch to your wedding day!

Abigail · Married on 06/10/2017

Love working wish Cheryl!! Her cakes are AMAZING!!! We purchased a wedding cake and everyone was going back for seconds! We went multiple places to cake test and NOTHING was remotely close to the quality of Tasteful Elegance!!! I will not use anyone else but Cheryl for my future cake needs!!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

chelsea · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot even to begin to describe how wonderful Tasteful Elegance is. Not only are their cakes absolutely the most beautiful cakes in the world but they taste as fabulous as they look! They are wonderful to work with and so accommodating! The detail on my wedding cake was spectacular. They have done cakes for my family for years and are the only place we will use! If there were 100 stars thats what I would rate them!

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 20
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 21
    Tasteful Elegance, Inc. 22

Tasteful Elegance, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for such kind and generous words. They mean a lot to me. It has been an true honor and blessing to serve you and your family!

Kristine · Married on 06/18/2016

My wedding was a week ago and I still can't stop thinking about the cake! If you are considering Tasteful Elegance for your wedding, I say GO FOR IT! I first tasted samples of Cheryl's cakes at a wedding expo in the Upstate area of SC with my brother and sister. All of us said her samples were our favorite and we went back for more! When I contacted her, she couldn't have been any nicer, and when I met her for an official tasting, I fell in love with it all. While I went with a simple flavor and icing for my own wedding cake, I couldn't have asked for anything better. My cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious. Everyone who had some commented on how great it tasted! Plus, instead of saving the top and freezing for a year, she offers the option to get a freshly baked piece in your flavors once your first anniversary comes. She couldn't have been anymore accommodating and was so sweet to work with. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Aubrey · Married on 06/04/2016

Amazing. That is the only word I can use to describe every part of Tasteful Elegance. My husband and I were so excited to find a baker who made cakes that tasted as beautiful as they looked. Fresh cake, outstanding flavors, and delicious buttercream frosting. We had a three layer cake made of white chocolate, strawberry, and butter pecan. Heavenly!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Jodie · Married on 05/06/2016

I would recommend tasteful elegance to anyone. Their cakes are delicious and beautiful. She is able to take the stress out of planning your perfect cake. She goes out if her way to make your special day special in ever way,

Sent on 12/31/2016

Devin · Married on 04/16/2016

Cheryl with Tasteful Elegance was great to work with! She worked around our very busy schedules to accommodate our initial tasting. Her cakes are delicious and moist - definitely better than the rest! She took the time to listen to what I wanted and drew out a plan for the cake. She even let me know once she had set up the delivery with the venue. She was very organized and dependable. The actual cake was more beautiful that I could have imagined. Every detail was perfect! Even better, all of our guests talked about how delicious the cake was! I can't wait to get our anniversary cake in a year. :)

Sent on 04/26/2016

Kate · Married on 12/19/2015

Cheryl was so wonderful to work with and, in short, our wedding cake was extraordinary. The detail was impeccable and I felt bad cutting into it during the reception because it was so beautiful! Beyond looks, the cake itself was SO SO good. My grandmother who is a big baker said it was the best cake she'd ever eaten. I know several of our guests went back for fourth (!) pieces. Thank you so much, Cheryl, for all your work--we're so happy we chose you to bake our cake!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Omg Cheryl is amazing from the first time I tried her cake at the wedding festival I knew she was going to make my wedding cake.we wanted buttercream icing and not fondent. she made my wedding cake just like the image I gave her and she was very honest with us and told us everything we needed to know everyone is still talking about how awsome my was thank you so much Cheryl if your looking for a cake designer I would highly recommed her

Sent on 10/03/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2015

This cake was not only beautiful but extremely delicious! Unfortunately, we had the attack of the bugs at our wedding and I wish there would have been something mentioned in order to prevent this from happening. Especially since it was known to be an outdoor wedding. Nevertheless, the cake was so yummy sans frosting and we were so happy with her and our cake!

Sent on 12/04/2015

We were extremely pleased with Tasteful Elegance! Everyone kept commenting on amazing the cake tasted and looked! I gave her a picture of what I wanted and I got exactly what I imagined, if not better! She worked with us on our budget and gave great advice! I would have had so much cake left over if I had not listened to her. We had just enough for the wedding and some for left over when we got back from our honeymoon. Some people have to freeze the top layer for their one year anniversary, we just have to contact her two weeks before our anniversary and we get a fresh cake!!!! I don't even like cake that much and i'm already looking forward to it! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Jenn · Married on 08/01/2015

Best wedding cake EVER!!! We highly recommend the white chocolate with buttercream icing!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Skylar · Married on 06/13/2015

Tasteful Elegance is amazing! Cheryl made my sister's wedding cake a few years ago, and we just had to have her do mine as well! My sister and I hate cake, but LOVE Cheryl's cakes... how much better can you get!?! Cheryl was able to sketch out my vision (I had several). She made sure to tell me exactly what I needed to know about every detail. She even drove all the way from Simpsonville to Spartanburg to deliver our cake. I have had numerous people comment on how amazing our cake was... still - a month later! I hope you choose to share your big day with Tasteful Elegance!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Suzanne · Married on 05/23/2015

Cheryl and her team at Tasteful Elegance were phenomenal! We custom designed our wedding cake and groom's cake from top to bottom with many intricate details and she brought our visions to life! Her cakes tasted wonderful and were absolutely stunning. Delivery was flawless and everything looked beautiful. I would highly recommend Tasteful Elegance to any brides or grooms for their wedding cakes!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Nancy · Married on 05/23/2015

THE BEST CAKE EVER!!! Cheryl was awesome to work with. We have had nothing but wonderful compliments. The tasting was amazing. Work is beautiful and very detailed. The best is she provides the couple with a fresh cake on their Anniversary, not having to have the freezer burnt one left from the wedding the year prior. We had 250+ guests. Very accommodating. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TASTEFUL ELEGANCE.

Sent on 07/05/2015