Vintage Bakery, LLC

Blythewood, SC View map

Custom-designed wedding cakes since 2005. Whether classic or contemporary, buttercream or fondant frostings, fresh or sugar flowers (or no flowers), we would love to work with you to create the wedding cake of your dreams! Start with your own design or sketch, choose from the vast photo selection in our bakery catalogs, bring a photo, or simply describe your dream cake. All cakes are baked from scratch using the finest ingredients. Tastings available by appointment; please see our website at www.vintagebakery.com or call 803-386-8806 for details.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Angela Married on 08/05/2021
    My wedding was May 5, 2012 and everyone is still talking about my wedding cake. They were so pleased with the cake. A lot of people stated, most wedding cakes are not good but this is somw good cake. It was so good that the next day, when we got up at the hotel everyone was calling to see if we had more cake left over. We did so we went and picked it up and took it back to the hotel and they all thought they were back at the wedding. I am not a cake eater but that was a really good cake. It was moist and had a real good taste to it. The cake was better on that day than at the tasting I went too. My cake design was perfect and unique. I must say, I would recommend this company to everyone.
    Beth Married on 02/23/2019

A Great Baker!

Vicki was helpful, professional, kind, and easy to work with. My cake was exactly what I wanted and I could not have been happier with it!
    Shereka Married on 10/20/2018

Tasty Cake

Our cake was delicious and beautifully decorated!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

American Floral American Floral Wedding Florists

I have worked with Vicky over 20 times...the cakes are always beautiful and the Bride is always happy ! That tells me everything I need to know !!

White House Wedding Flowers White House Wedding Flowers Wedding Florists

Vintage Bakery makes beautiful and delicious cakes! We always enjoy working with Vicki!

409 Ruddy Duck Ct (By appointment only) Blythewood, SC, 29016
803-386-8806

By appointment only. Closed Sundays and Mondays. Call Tuesday-Friday, 9-4 (pick-ups til 6). Saturdays 9-12.
Location of (Vintage Bakery, LLC)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding