Weddings By Woolbright

1305 Main Street, Newberry, SC 29108 Map · Phone number

9 Reviews for Weddings By Woolbright

• F

Faneisha · Married on 04/02/2016

Our florist was the first vendor that we booked. We learned of Woolbrights via recommendations by a couple of the venues that we were considering. Everyone spoke highly of the owner, Rex, and his work. Not only did they recommend him for his great work, but for his reasonable pricing. We decided to look Rex up and give him a call. The moment I spoke with him, I knew we had to give him a visit. We scheduled time to meet and took a trip down to his shop, located in downtown Newberry, SC. To our surprise, Rex came in the frame of a 6'9-ish, linebacker, but boy was he the friendliest, most kind person we've ever met. What we anticipated being an hour or so meeting turned into several hours of genuine conversation about everything, along with selecting from thousands (really) of flower options. We pretty much decided to go with Rex that day, so I cancelled all of my other florist consultations.

Rex and his wife, Sandy, went above and beyond their responsibilities as florists. They attended a walk-through of the venues with us and provided samples for us to get a feel of the decor. As a part of the package, Rex will deliver a trial of your bridal bouquet for bridal portraits. Not only did he drive a distance to hand deliver it, but he and Sandy stayed the whole time and helped! They truly didn't have to do that, but they did.

On the day of the wedding, they delivered the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements that everyone is still raving about. Not only that, Rex came in the clutch at the reception venue during a decor emergency. Of course, we found this out later, but we were glad to know that they cared about our wedding being a success beyond the flowers. This is the heart of who they are-- kind, genuine, and talented people. We've personally thanked them, but they undoubtedly deserve public honor. Thanks Rex & Sandy and welcome to the family!

The flowers at my wedding were BEAUTIFUL. I had to smell the roses at my reception because they looked so completely perfect it was hard to believe they were real. Rex really did an incredible job. He listened to what I wanted and provided the modern look that I was going for. I found a photo online of a specific custom arrangement that I wanted to hang from the ceiling at my ceremony and Rex totally delivered exactly what I wanted. Rex was also incredibly easy to work with, responsive, and flexible, and he was by far the best value that I found. HIGHLY recommend.

crystal · Married on 10/26/2013

Rex provided the flowers for my daughters recent wedding. I would just like to thank him for the wonderful job he and his team did. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Rex was easy to work with, and was happy to make any changes we requested during the whole planning process. He even delivered her bouquet for her bridal portrait to the pumpkin patch!, and even stayed with us the whole time helping with her dress and helping us get around in the dirt. He was at the church and reception venue bright and early on the day of the wedding making sure that everything was perfect. We were so pleased with the flowers for the wedding and the reception. Rex is so friendly and easy to work with. He comes highly recommended.

Weddings By Woolbright FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 56.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 51.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 69.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,975.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• Joan Day Weddings, LLC
    Joan Day Weddings, LLC Wedding Planners

I have known Rex for a long time. He and his wife, Sandy, are fabulous. They can work with any wedding budget and create beautiful floral designs. Rex is so calming with brides. His team is dependable and on the wedding day, I never have to worry about the order. It's all in place and his team sets everything up beautifully. I trust Rex and give him a solid thumbs up!

• Bonnie Brunt Cakes
    Bonnie Brunt Cakes Wedding Cakes

Rex and Sandy are so talented in their floral designs and their flowers are always fresh and just luscious and beautiful. But they are so much more than that. They are genuinely good and kind people. They put their brides and their customers first...always. They are the florists that go that extra mile...make the extra effort..give just a little bit more. They deliver much more than you expected...with gracious service and always with a smile and a kind heart. We at Bonnie Brunt Cakes LOVE working with this winning team. Every time. Always. Just good folks...who make beautiful flowers...and very happy brides. :)

• 1305 Main Street Newberry, SC 29108 See on map