Woolbrights Flowers & Gifts

Newberry, SC View map

• Frances
    Frances H. Married on 03/20/2020

Absolutely spectacular

Rex was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and had a sense of calmness to me , the mother of the bride. The flowers were beautiful and exceeded my expectations. His prices are very reasonable and you will not be disappointed. He showed up early to set up and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thank you Rex for making this so easy!
  • F
    Faneisha Married on 04/02/2016
    Our florist was the first vendor that we booked. We learned of Woolbrights via recommendations by a couple of the venues that we were considering. Everyone spoke highly of the owner, Rex, and his work. Not only did they recommend him for his great work, but for his reasonable pricing. We decided to look Rex up and give him a call. The moment I spoke with him, I knew we had to give him a visit. We scheduled time to meet and took a trip down to his shop, located in downtown Newberry, SC. To our surprise, Rex came in the frame of a 6'9-ish, linebacker, but boy was he the friendliest, most kind person we've ever met. What we anticipated being an hour or so meeting turned into several hours of genuine conversation about everything, along with selecting from thousands (really) of flower options. We pretty much decided to go with Rex that day, so I cancelled all of my other florist consultations.

Rex and his wife, Sandy, went above and beyond their responsibilities as florists. They attended a walk-through of the venues with us and provided samples for us to get a feel of the decor. As a part of the package, Rex will deliver a trial of your bridal bouquet for bridal portraits. Not only did he drive a distance to hand deliver it, but he and Sandy stayed the whole time and helped! They truly didn't have to do that, but they did.

On the day of the wedding, they delivered the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements that everyone is still raving about. Not only that, Rex came in the clutch at the reception venue during a decor emergency. Of course, we found this out later, but we were glad to know that they cared about our wedding being a success beyond the flowers. This is the heart of who they are-- kind, genuine, and talented people. We've personally thanked them, but they undoubtedly deserve public honor. Thanks Rex & Sandy and welcome to the family!
  • User1601802 2+ years ago
    The flowers at my wedding were BEAUTIFUL. I had to smell the roses at my reception because they looked so completely perfect it was hard to believe they were real. Rex really did an incredible job. He listened to what I wanted and provided the modern look that I was going for. I found a photo online of a specific custom arrangement that I wanted to hang from the ceiling at my ceremony and Rex totally delivered exactly what I wanted. Rex was also incredibly easy to work with, responsive, and flexible, and he was by far the best value that I found. HIGHLY recommend.

Joan Day Weddings Joan Day Weddings Wedding Planners

I have known Rex for a long time. He and his wife, Sandy, are fabulous. They can work with any wedding budget and create beautiful floral designs. Rex is so calming with brides. His team is dependable and on the wedding day, I never have to worry about the order. It's all in place and his team sets everything up beautifully. I trust Rex and give him a solid thumbs up!

Bonnie Brunt Cakes Bonnie Brunt Cakes Wedding Cakes

Rex and Sandy are so talented in their floral designs and their flowers are always fresh and just luscious and beautiful. But they are so much more than that. They are genuinely good and kind people. They put their brides and their customers first...always. They are the florists that go that extra mile...make the extra effort..give just a little bit more. They deliver much more than you expected...with gracious service and always with a smile and a kind heart. We at Bonnie Brunt Cakes LOVE working with this winning team. Every time. Always. Just good folks...who make beautiful flowers...and very happy brides. :)

1305 Main Street Newberry, SC, 29108
Location of (Woolbrights Flowers & Gifts)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding