Vintage Bakery, LLC Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 35 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Angela Married on 08/05/2021
    My wedding was May 5, 2012 and everyone is still talking about my wedding cake. They were so pleased with the cake. A lot of people stated, most wedding cakes are not good but this is somw good cake. It was so good that the next day, when we got up at the hotel everyone was calling to see if we had more cake left over. We did so we went and picked it up and took it back to the hotel and they all thought they were back at the wedding. I am not a cake eater but that was a really good cake. It was moist and had a real good taste to it. The cake was better on that day than at the tasting I went too. My cake design was perfect and unique. I must say, I would recommend this company to everyone.
    Beth Married on 02/23/2019

A Great Baker!

Vicki was helpful, professional, kind, and easy to work with. My cake was exactly what I wanted and I could not have been happier with it!
    Shereka Married on 10/20/2018

Tasty Cake

Our cake was delicious and beautifully decorated!
    Aaron Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing cake baker

Variety of cake designs and flavors to choose from, very professional service, great quality
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn Married on 08/26/2017
    I purchased my husband's groom cake (fed aprox. 75 ppl) from Vintage Bakery. It was made to look like a basketball going into a hoop. Vickie did an amazing job and followed all of my preferences/requests (ie. Only using buttercream frosting). The cake was absolutely delicious and my husband says it was the best surprise ever.
    Katie Married on 05/13/2017

Wow! We simply can’t say enough positive things about Vintage Bakery and the wonderful service, and more importantly, the amazing cake we had for our wedding. We went with altering layers of white and hummingbird cake, but every flavor we tried before deciding was simply perfect. Mrs. Vicki was incredibly understanding and easy to work with as guest counts changed, and even different cake styles were considered. Our guests absolutely loved the cake and it looked amazing leaving us excited to see the photos that turned out. Thank you immensely Vintage Bakery!
    Natalie Married on 04/15/2017
    Vicki is amazing and provided the most beautiful (and delicious!) cake for my wedding day. It was certainly one of the highlights of the day.
    Haley Married on 03/24/2017
    I can't brag enough about Vintage Bakery. The cake was BEAUTIFUL, it tasted absolutely amazing, the price was fair, and the customer service was excellent. We chose to do alternating tiers of white and chocolate and both flavors were to die for. So many of our wedding guests raved about the cake!
    Pattie Married on 12/23/2016
    Wonderful cake! A very pretty part of the reception, just what my daughter planned. The cake was tasty as well as pretty. Would recommend this bakery!
  • Joy
    Joy Married on 08/27/2016
    Vicki is amazing!! Her cakes not only look good but taste good. She is very personable and patient. Yoi wont be disappointed.
    Kirsten Married on 10/11/2014
    Vicki was as sweet as she could be, and her cake was not only gorgeous but delicious! She worked with us to design exactly what we wanted, even though we went in with absolutely no idea what we wanted. Her prices were great too!
    Amber Married on 08/31/2014
    Vicki is very sweet and easy to work with! My husband and I tried what we were told was the best wedding cake place in town along with Vintage Bakery (which I'd just found by doing some google searches) and the experiences were quite different. While the other bakery felt rushed and only gave us the three basic flavors to try, Vicki seemed willing to spend as much time as we wanted to flip through photos, talk about ideas and things we liked, and gave us more flavors to try than I can even remember. Her cake samples also tasted WAY better! It was clear she was the person we would work with, and I'm so happy we did! She was always quick to respond to any questions we had. Since we never found a photo that really showed what my husband and I had in mind, Vicki sketched out what I wanted and what my husband wanted in our cake. The end result was truly amazing - the cake far exceeded the image I had come up with in my head. It got compliments all night long (on appearance and taste)! If you want someone easy to work with who makes beautiful & equally delicious cakes, Vicki is your girl!
  • User1839217 2+ years ago
    Cake was awesome. Designed with a picture but individualized for me and my groom, the cake itself was beautiful, and the cake we good, moist. She offers a lot of flavors and designs. Very professional. Loved her and her bakery.
  • User1567570 2+ years ago
    Vintage Bakery did a wonderful job creating a tiramisu wedding cake for me. The cake was a hit with all of the guests and was wonderfully decorated.

Excellent Job!
    Lisa Event on: 11/28/2013
    I have been blessed to have Vintage Bakery & Vicki in my life. She has created 3 cakes for me. I did not know about her the first time but saw the lovely cakes on her website. She created a high school graduation cake, college graduation cake,andon Nov 28 she did a 50th Anniversary wedding cake for my parents that was so beautiful. And not only beautiful the chocoate cake and buttercream is the best I have every had! Vicki is so easy to work with and she is willing to go the extra mile to make you happy. She is a very talented visionary and artist. Anyone considering using Vintage Bakery should have no doubts. You tell her your thoughts, the atmosphere, the theme and anything special relating to the cake and event and it comes to life, and better than you can imagine. I m always like a kid driving to pick up the cake anxious to see what she has done. Your cakes are really one of a kind.
  • Shevonne
    Shevonne Event on: 11/23/2013
    Absolutely amazing !! Beautiful presentation ! I received a three tier cake, cupcakes, and petit fours !! The guest thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it!!! Vintage Bakery delivered all the items and it was more beautiful than I ever imagined!!
  • User1467763 2+ years ago
    I can't recommend Vintage Bakery highly enough. I ordered both a wedding and groom's cake, and they were unbelievably delicious. Working with Vicki was a pleasure, as she was a complete professional. She responded promptly to every contact. No pressure at the tasting appointment, with plenty of time to decide on the flavors and design. When our wedding turned out to have more guests than anticipated, it was easy to make the changes we needed. The wedding guests all enjoyed the cake and many commented on how beautiful it was. You can see on her website how gorgeous her cakes are, but I have to say that ours exceeded our expectations. And it was delivered exactly as promised. If only every aspect of wedding planning would go this well! Thank you, Vicki!!
    Stephanie Married on 10/25/2013
    Vintage Bakery made our wedding cake on 10-25-13 and it turned out AMAZING!! It was exactly what I wanted and it was so delicious (the best red velvet cake I have ever had). Everybody commented on how beautiful the cake was. Also, the owner, Vicki, always responded to me promptly with any questions I had. We will be sure to come back to Vintage Bakery in the future for all of our bakery needs :-)
    Vicki - I just can't thank you enough for doing such a great job on our cake and helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Thank you again!
    Stephanie and Dennis Webster
    Sonya Married on 10/12/2013
    Vicki did a great job working up the design for our wedding cake-the result was stunning and delicious! She is easy to work with and delivers quality at a reasonable price-we highly recommend her!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/18/2013
    Vicki makes PHENOMENAL cakes. It was definitely the best wedding cake I've ever had (others agreed) and they are gorgeous. She can make buttercream look like fondant, and it tastes much better. She was very flexible and a great value!
    Caroline Married on 04/13/2013
    This woman is amazing, bring her a picture of a cake & she can do it!! Very affordable &easy to work with.
    Shelby Married on 03/07/2013
    Our wedding was initially set to be in December but due to some unfortunate circumstances, we had to move it to March. Vicki was very understanding & had no problem working with us to make the last minute change. We had Vicki do a 4 tier cake as well as 90 cupcakes. The cake & cupcakes were delivered & set up exactly the way I had described to her upon our initial meeting. Everything was beautiful! The cake looked exactly how I had envisioned & she even used custom cupcake liners I found to make the them look like blooming sunflowers! Everything was perfect & I would highly recommend Vintage Bakery. If I ever need another custom cake for a special event, you can bet that I'll be purchasing from Vicki again.
  • Janee
    Janee Married on 12/14/2012
    Vicky did our wedding cake as well as my Husband's groom's cake and both were not only delicious, but very beautiful. Everyone commented on how beautiful our cakes were. We had more than one flavor and all of them were just to die for!!! This wasn't my first time working with Vintage Bakery and it will not be my last!! Thanks Vicky!!!!

Janee and Brian
  • User1176675 2+ years ago
    Vintage Bakery was so easy to work with. She has an eye for this and her creativity is astounding. I told her what I wanted and she made it more than I could have ever imagined.
    Heather Married on 10/20/2012
    Great transaction and wonderful cake!