Vintage Bakery, LLC Reviews

1 User photo

Vintage Bakery, LLC 1

Shereka · Married on 10/20/2018

Tasty Cake

Our cake was delicious and beautifully decorated!

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 08/26/2017

I purchased my husband's groom cake (fed aprox. 75 ppl) from Vintage Bakery. It was made to look like a basketball going into a hoop. Vickie did an amazing job and followed all of my preferences/requests (ie. Only using buttercream frosting). The cake was absolutely delicious and my husband says it was the best surprise ever.

Vintage Bakery, LLC 2

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Wow! We simply can’t say enough positive things about Vintage Bakery and the wonderful service, and more importantly, the amazing cake we had for our wedding. We went with altering layers of white and hummingbird cake, but every flavor we tried before deciding was simply perfect. Mrs. Vicki was incredibly understanding and easy to work with as guest counts changed, and even different cake styles were considered. Our guests absolutely loved the cake and it looked amazing leaving us excited to see the photos that turned out. Thank you immensely Vintage Bakery!

Natalie · Married on 04/15/2017

Vicki is amazing and provided the most beautiful (and delicious!) cake for my wedding day. It was certainly one of the highlights of the day.

Haley · Married on 03/24/2017

I can't brag enough about Vintage Bakery. The cake was BEAUTIFUL, it tasted absolutely amazing, the price was fair, and the customer service was excellent. We chose to do alternating tiers of white and chocolate and both flavors were to die for. So many of our wedding guests raved about the cake!

Pattie · Married on 12/23/2016

Wonderful cake! A very pretty part of the reception, just what my daughter planned. The cake was tasty as well as pretty. Would recommend this bakery!

• Joy

Joy · Married on 08/27/2016

Vicki is amazing!! Her cakes not only look good but taste good. She is very personable and patient. Yoi wont be disappointed.

Kirsten · Married on 10/11/2014

Vicki was as sweet as she could be, and her cake was not only gorgeous but delicious! She worked with us to design exactly what we wanted, even though we went in with absolutely no idea what we wanted. Her prices were great too!

Amber · Married on 08/31/2014

Vicki is very sweet and easy to work with! My husband and I tried what we were told was the best wedding cake place in town along with Vintage Bakery (which I'd just found by doing some google searches) and the experiences were quite different. While the other bakery felt rushed and only gave us the three basic flavors to try, Vicki seemed willing to spend as much time as we wanted to flip through photos, talk about ideas and things we liked, and gave us more flavors to try than I can even remember. Her cake samples also tasted WAY better! It was clear she was the person we would work with, and I'm so happy we did! She was always quick to respond to any questions we had. Since we never found a photo that really showed what my husband and I had in mind, Vicki sketched out what I wanted and what my husband wanted in our cake. The end result was truly amazing - the cake far exceeded the image I had come up with in my head. It got compliments all night long (on appearance and taste)! If you want someone easy to work with who makes beautiful & equally delicious cakes, Vicki is your girl!

Cake was awesome. Designed with a picture but individualized for me and my groom, the cake itself was beautiful, and the cake we good, moist. She offers a lot of flavors and designs. Very professional. Loved her and her bakery.

Vintage Bakery did a wonderful job creating a tiramisu wedding cake for me. The cake was a hit with all of the guests and was wonderfully decorated.

Excellent Job!

I can't recommend Vintage Bakery highly enough. I ordered both a wedding and groom's cake, and they were unbelievably delicious. Working with Vicki was a pleasure, as she was a complete professional. She responded promptly to every contact. No pressure at the tasting appointment, with plenty of time to decide on the flavors and design. When our wedding turned out to have more guests than anticipated, it was easy to make the changes we needed. The wedding guests all enjoyed the cake and many commented on how beautiful it was. You can see on her website how gorgeous her cakes are, but I have to say that ours exceeded our expectations. And it was delivered exactly as promised. If only every aspect of wedding planning would go this well! Thank you, Vicki!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2013

Vintage Bakery made our wedding cake on 10-25-13 and it turned out AMAZING!! It was exactly what I wanted and it was so delicious (the best red velvet cake I have ever had). Everybody commented on how beautiful the cake was. Also, the owner, Vicki, always responded to me promptly with any questions I had. We will be sure to come back to Vintage Bakery in the future for all of our bakery needs :-)
    Vicki - I just can't thank you enough for doing such a great job on our cake and helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Thank you again!
    Stephanie and Dennis Webster

Sonya · Married on 10/12/2013

Vicki did a great job working up the design for our wedding cake-the result was stunning and delicious! She is easy to work with and delivers quality at a reasonable price-we highly recommend her!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2013

Vicki makes PHENOMENAL cakes. It was definitely the best wedding cake I've ever had (others agreed) and they are gorgeous. She can make buttercream look like fondant, and it tastes much better. She was very flexible and a great value!

Caroline · Married on 04/13/2013

This woman is amazing, bring her a picture of a cake & she can do it!! Very affordable &easy to work with.

Shelby · Married on 03/07/2013

Our wedding was initially set to be in December but due to some unfortunate circumstances, we had to move it to March. Vicki was very understanding & had no problem working with us to make the last minute change. We had Vicki do a 4 tier cake as well as 90 cupcakes. The cake & cupcakes were delivered & set up exactly the way I had described to her upon our initial meeting. Everything was beautiful! The cake looked exactly how I had envisioned & she even used custom cupcake liners I found to make the them look like blooming sunflowers! Everything was perfect & I would highly recommend Vintage Bakery. If I ever need another custom cake for a special event, you can bet that I'll be purchasing from Vicki again.

• Janee

Janee · Married on 12/14/2012

Vicky did our wedding cake as well as my Husband's groom's cake and both were not only delicious, but very beautiful. Everyone commented on how beautiful our cakes were. We had more than one flavor and all of them were just to die for!!! This wasn't my first time working with Vintage Bakery and it will not be my last!! Thanks Vicky!!!!

Janee and Brian

Vintage Bakery was so easy to work with. She has an eye for this and her creativity is astounding. I told her what I wanted and she made it more than I could have ever imagined.

Heather · Married on 10/20/2012

Great transaction and wonderful cake!

Vintage Bakery did an amazing job, I had wedding cupcakes and then the two top tiers were actual wedding cake tiers! It was beautiful and tasted wonderful! It got so many compliments! From the first time I met with Vicki she was wonderful at making sure my vision would come together and had a very personal touch the entire time, great customer service! Choose Vintage bakery for your wedding day!!

Heather · Married on 05/12/2012

From the start, we new Vintage Bakery was the right decision. We had seen pictures online and loved it, but Vicki was SO sweet when we were late to our appointment. Being directionally challenged, I had a hard time figuring out where to go, but as soon as we got there and started the tasting, Vicki didn't rush us a bit. Our cakes (groomsman & wedding) were absolutely GORGEOUS! They were beautifully done and not only that - but they tasted AMAZING! A beautiful cake that also tastes good is HARD to find, but Vintage Bakery is the place to go for this! They figured out how to do exactly what we wanted and everything loved it. HIHGLY recommend! Thanks, Vintage Bakery!

Angela · Married on 05/05/2012

My wedding was May 5, 2012 and everyone is still talking about my wedding cake. They were so pleased with the cake. A lot of people stated, most wedding cakes are not good but this is somw good cake. It was so good that the next day, when we got up at the hotel everyone was calling to see if we had more cake left over. We did so we went and picked it up and took it back to the hotel and they all thought they were back at the wedding. I am not a cake eater but that was a really good cake. It was moist and had a real good taste to it. The cake was better on that day than at the tasting I went too. My cake design was perfect and unique. I must say, I would recommend this company to everyone.

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2012

If you are looking for a wedding cake (or any cake!) that not only looks good but taste great then Vintage Bakery is the place to get it from. Vicki is amazing! Her attention to detail and professionalism is wonderful. I had a 7 tier round wedding cake that had a layer of white and strawberry cake in each tier. It was the first thing I saw when we walked into the reception and I couldn't have been happier! We had a ton of compliments on how beautiful it looked and how delicious it was! My husband and I can't wait to dig into out top tier this May. Thank you so much Vicki! You are wonderful!!

Jordan · Married on 07/02/2011

We had Vintage Bakery make both our wedding cake and grooms cake. Both were gorgeous, exactly what design we wanted and so delicious. I would highly recommend Vintage Bakery for your wedding; you won't be disappointed!