Vintage Bakery, LLC Reviews

1 User photo

Vintage Bakery, LLC 1

Beth · Married on 02/23/2019

A Great Baker!

Vicki was helpful, professional, kind, and easy to work with. My cake was exactly what I wanted and I could not have been happier with it!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Shereka · Married on 10/20/2018

Tasty Cake

Our cake was delicious and beautifully decorated!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Aaron · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing cake baker

Variety of cake designs and flavors to choose from, very professional service, great quality

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 08/26/2017

I purchased my husband's groom cake (fed aprox. 75 ppl) from Vintage Bakery. It was made to look like a basketball going into a hoop. Vickie did an amazing job and followed all of my preferences/requests (ie. Only using buttercream frosting). The cake was absolutely delicious and my husband says it was the best surprise ever.

Sent on 09/02/2017
    Vintage Bakery, LLC 2

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Wow! We simply can’t say enough positive things about Vintage Bakery and the wonderful service, and more importantly, the amazing cake we had for our wedding. We went with altering layers of white and hummingbird cake, but every flavor we tried before deciding was simply perfect. Mrs. Vicki was incredibly understanding and easy to work with as guest counts changed, and even different cake styles were considered. Our guests absolutely loved the cake and it looked amazing leaving us excited to see the photos that turned out. Thank you immensely Vintage Bakery!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Natalie · Married on 04/15/2017

Vicki is amazing and provided the most beautiful (and delicious!) cake for my wedding day. It was certainly one of the highlights of the day.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Haley · Married on 03/24/2017

I can't brag enough about Vintage Bakery. The cake was BEAUTIFUL, it tasted absolutely amazing, the price was fair, and the customer service was excellent. We chose to do alternating tiers of white and chocolate and both flavors were to die for. So many of our wedding guests raved about the cake!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Pattie · Married on 12/23/2016

Wonderful cake! A very pretty part of the reception, just what my daughter planned. The cake was tasty as well as pretty. Would recommend this bakery!

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 08/27/2016

Vicki is amazing!! Her cakes not only look good but taste good. She is very personable and patient. Yoi wont be disappointed.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Kirsten · Married on 10/11/2014

Vicki was as sweet as she could be, and her cake was not only gorgeous but delicious! She worked with us to design exactly what we wanted, even though we went in with absolutely no idea what we wanted. Her prices were great too!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Amber · Married on 08/31/2014

Vicki is very sweet and easy to work with! My husband and I tried what we were told was the best wedding cake place in town along with Vintage Bakery (which I'd just found by doing some google searches) and the experiences were quite different. While the other bakery felt rushed and only gave us the three basic flavors to try, Vicki seemed willing to spend as much time as we wanted to flip through photos, talk about ideas and things we liked, and gave us more flavors to try than I can even remember. Her cake samples also tasted WAY better! It was clear she was the person we would work with, and I'm so happy we did! She was always quick to respond to any questions we had. Since we never found a photo that really showed what my husband and I had in mind, Vicki sketched out what I wanted and what my husband wanted in our cake. The end result was truly amazing - the cake far exceeded the image I had come up with in my head. It got compliments all night long (on appearance and taste)! If you want someone easy to work with who makes beautiful & equally delicious cakes, Vicki is your girl!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Cake was awesome. Designed with a picture but individualized for me and my groom, the cake itself was beautiful, and the cake we good, moist. She offers a lot of flavors and designs. Very professional. Loved her and her bakery.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Vintage Bakery did a wonderful job creating a tiramisu wedding cake for me. The cake was a hit with all of the guests and was wonderfully decorated.

Excellent Job!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Lisa · event on 11/28/2013

I have been blessed to have Vintage Bakery & Vicki in my life. She has created 3 cakes for me. I did not know about her the first time but saw the lovely cakes on her website. She created a high school graduation cake, college graduation cake,andon Nov 28 she did a 50th Anniversary wedding cake for my parents that was so beautiful. And not only beautiful the chocoate cake and buttercream is the best I have every had! Vicki is so easy to work with and she is willing to go the extra mile to make you happy. She is a very talented visionary and artist. Anyone considering using Vintage Bakery should have no doubts. You tell her your thoughts, the atmosphere, the theme and anything special relating to the cake and event and it comes to life, and better than you can imagine. I m always like a kid driving to pick up the cake anxious to see what she has done. Your cakes are really one of a kind.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Shevonne · event on 11/23/2013

Absolutely amazing !! Beautiful presentation ! I received a three tier cake, cupcakes, and petit fours !! The guest thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it!!! Vintage Bakery delivered all the items and it was more beautiful than I ever imagined!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

I can't recommend Vintage Bakery highly enough. I ordered both a wedding and groom's cake, and they were unbelievably delicious. Working with Vicki was a pleasure, as she was a complete professional. She responded promptly to every contact. No pressure at the tasting appointment, with plenty of time to decide on the flavors and design. When our wedding turned out to have more guests than anticipated, it was easy to make the changes we needed. The wedding guests all enjoyed the cake and many commented on how beautiful it was. You can see on her website how gorgeous her cakes are, but I have to say that ours exceeded our expectations. And it was delivered exactly as promised. If only every aspect of wedding planning would go this well! Thank you, Vicki!!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2013

Vintage Bakery made our wedding cake on 10-25-13 and it turned out AMAZING!! It was exactly what I wanted and it was so delicious (the best red velvet cake I have ever had). Everybody commented on how beautiful the cake was. Also, the owner, Vicki, always responded to me promptly with any questions I had. We will be sure to come back to Vintage Bakery in the future for all of our bakery needs :-)
    Vicki - I just can't thank you enough for doing such a great job on our cake and helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Thank you again!
    Stephanie and Dennis Webster

Sent on 10/30/2013

Sonya · Married on 10/12/2013

Vicki did a great job working up the design for our wedding cake-the result was stunning and delicious! She is easy to work with and delivers quality at a reasonable price-we highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/01/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2013

Vicki makes PHENOMENAL cakes. It was definitely the best wedding cake I've ever had (others agreed) and they are gorgeous. She can make buttercream look like fondant, and it tastes much better. She was very flexible and a great value!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Caroline · Married on 04/13/2013

This woman is amazing, bring her a picture of a cake & she can do it!! Very affordable &easy to work with.

Sent on 04/27/2013

Shelby · Married on 03/07/2013

Our wedding was initially set to be in December but due to some unfortunate circumstances, we had to move it to March. Vicki was very understanding & had no problem working with us to make the last minute change. We had Vicki do a 4 tier cake as well as 90 cupcakes. The cake & cupcakes were delivered & set up exactly the way I had described to her upon our initial meeting. Everything was beautiful! The cake looked exactly how I had envisioned & she even used custom cupcake liners I found to make the them look like blooming sunflowers! Everything was perfect & I would highly recommend Vintage Bakery. If I ever need another custom cake for a special event, you can bet that I'll be purchasing from Vicki again.

Sent on 03/19/2013
  • Janee

Janee · Married on 12/14/2012

Vicky did our wedding cake as well as my Husband's groom's cake and both were not only delicious, but very beautiful. Everyone commented on how beautiful our cakes were. We had more than one flavor and all of them were just to die for!!! This wasn't my first time working with Vintage Bakery and it will not be my last!! Thanks Vicky!!!!

Janee and Brian

Sent on 01/04/2013

Vintage Bakery was so easy to work with. She has an eye for this and her creativity is astounding. I told her what I wanted and she made it more than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Heather · Married on 10/20/2012

Great transaction and wonderful cake!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Vintage Bakery did an amazing job, I had wedding cupcakes and then the two top tiers were actual wedding cake tiers! It was beautiful and tasted wonderful! It got so many compliments! From the first time I met with Vicki she was wonderful at making sure my vision would come together and had a very personal touch the entire time, great customer service! Choose Vintage bakery for your wedding day!!

Sent on 11/04/2012