Glamorous Expressions Mobile Makeup & Hair Design

• Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Private User 1 Reviews
These people are a nightmare!!!!!! They are nice until you give them money then they make you feel like you are privileged to have them work for you. They don't return your calls until you threaten them and then they yell at you as if they are the victims. They took a huge deposit and flaked on me, no call no show on two occasions. Then I read all the bad reviews and decided to cancel my booking. They didn't want to return my money so I called my credit card company and had it returned. When they found out they wouldn't stop calling me saying that I was a crook, I think they're on crack!!! I also called the Las Vegas district attorney's office to complain, they said that so many complaints had come in that a criminal investigation was started. Stay away from these con artist!!!!!!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I would like to give these peopel a 0.0 out of 5.0. They are VERY unprofessional. Cancelled on me 3 times for a trial. First it was the flu then, shingles and ammonia. They asked if I would liek to cancel. I said, ofcourse this is my wedding I need reliable people. I put down $275 depoist. I have been told it has been mailed 3 times. Still no check. I have been dealing with this since January. These people are complete scam arisits. If you don't believe me check out Yelp and BBB. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE.
Wedding: 02/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I booked Renne for my wedding last minute and she was awesome.
We flew in last minute and decided to get married! It's Vegas right?
I looked amazing, my hair looked beautiful and the makeup was absolutely flawless! My best friend is getting married there in March she will for sure be using you! Thanks girlie you were a life saver!
Wedding: 01/28/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health
This review is currently being verified This review is currently being verified.
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Our hair stylist Nicole was great! She came in 30 minutes early, introduced herself, listened to what we wanted and gave insights in a nice way. Very sweet lady.
However, make up artist Renee was just "ok". My family and friends said that my make up looked great. But the negative comments, outnumbered the positive comments.
First, when I told her that all the ladies would like to have curly hair and their all long, she told me that she will send 3 girls but there's only her and Nicole who showed up, 2 total. By the time Nicole finished curling my hair, she still have 2 other people to do.
Second, Renee (make-up)showed up, I introduced myself and she never did. I didn't know that she was the owner until I asked Nicole who she was.
Third, her make up brush/es stunk so bad. Can I say dirty?
Lastly, when I gave her my payment, I was expecting her to give me my change.Then she asked me if I "took care" of Nicole. I have to ask her if she gave me my change bec I was gonna give it to Nicole as my tip and to see how she would answer. I was expecting her to say, "oh, sorry I forgot" but instead, she said "NO". Her tone of voice didn't have any intentions of giving me my change. Then she said she only got $10 bec they don't carry cash. So if she knew that we will pay cash, how come she didn't bring change. Oh yeah, she said one of the girls got robbed before. From what I remembered on our conversation, she asked me if I will pay the balance in cash or card. I told her, whatever is easier and she said cash so that she doesn't have to carry her "card thing"
Wedding: 12/14/2011
  • Flexibility:  0.0
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I found this company on the Theknot.com I thought they were a great value. I also paid for airbrushed make-up and didn't receive it. I had make-up applied that was dirty applicators used on several other people. They did not display a cosmetology license as required by law. Renne did not show up at my hotel instead she sent three other girls that were a half hour late, thus making me late for my wedding. I told the girl doing my Moh hair how to do it and it looked as she lacked skill and knowledge. My hair I showed them a picture and it looked nothing like it. Luckly I wore a veil so it looked ok. All three girls texted and tallked on their phones the entire time it tookj to do our hair. I ended up being late to my wedding. I had three minutes to throw on my dress. The veil didnt stay in my hair the tiara was balanced on my head. In my wedding pictures my hair started coming unstyled. When I called to talk to the owner I was told I was the scam artist and I have been getting harrassing text messages since. Please Please do not make the same mistake I did. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They are using false advertisment.
Wedding: 11/11/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I am so thankful for Glamorous Expressions, they made the bride and bridesmaids look FANTASTIC, everyone thought we looked like models!!! I shopped around and found they were the best bang for your buck! Very professional and wonderful service. I would not hesitate to recommend Glamorous Expressions to anyone!!
Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They did a perfect job on my hair! They listened to what I wanted for my mother, sister, and I. They were on time and they finished in enough time for my groom to get ready in our hotel room. Thank you for working so hard on us ladies. Best of luck!!
Bianca Rachlin-Brock
Wedding: 10/15/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Renee at Glamorous Expressions was wonderful! She was very accommodating, even though I booked my session at the very last minute. Devan did my makeup which was a flawless representation of my personal style and looked wonderful in my photos. She was even flexible enough to feel comfortable using my products when hers didn't quite match my skin tone.
The only reason I gave less than 5 stars in professionalism is because she was a tad late to my appointment - but not so much that I ended up being late to the chapel.
The girls at Glamorous Expressions know their business and have the best price in Las Vegas! Book them without delay!
Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The girls were on time actually earlier, able to transform me into a beautiful bride, everyone was fun and friendly and I loved the way that I looked.
Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Brides and employees of this "company" beware. This woman is a complete scam artist. She will quote you a price then charge you more. Also keep an eye on your credit card after the wedding because she has taken money out of accts months after. She has not paid over 20 of her employees and has a warrant out for her arrest for writing 26 bad checks. I do not know why any of these huge wedding sites endorse her services. She does not have a cosmetology license or a business license. You can read her reviews on any site and find proof in what I'm stating here. When confronted with issues of her stealing money from you she will cuss and scream at you and threaten to call the cops about harassment. She has no remorse for anything she does. You wedding is such a huge day and I hope no other brides have it ruined by this scam artist!!
Wedding: 07/17/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
They showed up promptly to our hotel room and did a fabulous job on our make-up and hair. I have never felt so glamerous as I did on my wedding day. Thank you so much for everything that you guys did. I loved every minute of it.
Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I live in Arizona and has my wedding in Las Vegas,so I looked at all the reviews online about Glamourous Expressions and I saw that they were mostly positive so I went with them. I must say I was so impressed. Nicole was my stylist for my hair and makeup. She did an amazing job and was so friendly and even joined in the fun with my crazy family. She was on time and even waited for me since I was a few minutes late. I would recommend these people 100 times, my hair and makeup turn out exactly as I wanted it. Thank you Nicole you were awesome!!!!
Wedding: 05/20/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I'm from Chicago...so planning a wedding in vegas is difficult when you can't meet with the vendors. I knew for sure that I wanted to have my hair and make-up done (less stress on that special day!) but I was not sure of which company to use. My sister also got married in vegas a couple of years ago, she used glamsquad and although it looked nice she said she was not that impressed, so I did want to look for a different company. I basically decided based on price/reviews/company's web site. Johanna was great to work with! Communication was great...which is important when you are doing all the planning out of state. E-mail was always returned promptly. The price included airbrush make-up and false eyelashes, which was a great value. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair, I just had a flower pin I wanted placed on the side. Johanna did a great job, it looked beautiful! I also LOVED my make-up (I forgot the name of the lady that did the make-up). It looked completly flawless! My eyes were perfect-I wanted them pretty dramatic, just because I wear quite a bit of make-up everyday normally...so I wanted something different. We got married at the Valley of Fire and the hair and make-up lasted the whole day and the whole night! Everything was perfect and if I had to do it all over again I would book with the same company.
Wedding: 04/30/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My hair didn't hold up but my makeup was awesome!!!
Wedding: 04/09/2011
0.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0
DO NOT use this company. I got married in Vegas in March and decided to use this business; it was the only mistake I made on my wedding day. First the woman that I had consulted with didn't even show up. It was some young girl, who showed up an hour early because she forgot about the time change, then she doesn't even finish on time! She only had to do hair and makeup on my MoH and I; she took almost an hour and a half on me, which left her NO time to do my MoH. The girl was rushing so much she ended up BURNING my MoH's forehead! To this day she STILL has a scar! Then, instead of doing something with my MoH's hair, she put it up in a half ponytail!!! Yes, that's right. A half ponytail, something ANY idiot could do! My MoH had to do her own makeup, then she literally ran to the venue! Please don't make the same mistake I made! If you want your special day to run smoothly, DO NOT using Glamorous Expressions!
Glamorous Expressions Mobile Makeup & Hair Design responded with the following comments:
I took over this company from a previous owner and she informed me that this makeup and hair designer was no longer employed after this situation. All monies were refunded and Ashley was contacted several times. It is the new owners policy that only she is to provide all makeup and hair services for all future clients. It is unfortunate that this situation happened, however it was under the previous owner. The new and improved Glamorous Expressions guarantees all work to be done by Renne Quintana and Reesha Quintana. We do wish Ashley the very best. We take these matters very seriously and can assure these types of issues have not and will not happen under the new ownership.
Wedding: 03/13/2011
 702-504-4871
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire