Vegas Makeup Artistry

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Vegas Makeup Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Founded and operated by lead makeup artist Annie, the business provides newlyweds-to-be with a suite of services tailored to get clients ready for the big occasion. Annie has over 10 years’ experience in the industry, making Vegas Makeup Artistry an ideal fit for brides wanting someone professional to produce their most suitable beauty look.

Vegas Makeup Artistry specializes in providing their services on location, meaning we are available to come to your venue, hotel room, or house to get you looking glam and feeling fabulous for your momentous day. The first step in the process is to carry out a consultation. Here, the bride-to-be and Annie can set up a quick phone call to discuss what look will work best as well as exactly what the client wants. Vegas Makeup Artistry also offers trials so that different techniques and products can be tried out to figure out which are the optimal ones.

Whether applying airbrush makeup, providing tattoo coverage, perfecting natural makeup, or offering contour makeup, Vegas Makeup Artistry aims to provide a high level of service that does their clients justice. Vegas Makeup Artistry also offers wedding party makeup as well as eye makeup, luxury fake lashes, and much more.

In terms of hair-styling, Vegas Makeup Artistry offers updos, styling, and blowouts so that brides-to-be can receive an all-in-one treatment at a location that is convenient for them.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Katie
    Katie Getting married on 03/03/2023

Beautiful work

Annie and her team are not only very talented but were also so sweet and made the entire hair and make up experience very relaxing. We discussed some images I had previously sent priot to starting and it was all very smooth sailing. I got exactly what I wanted and couldn't have been happier with the results. If only I could have them style me every day :) THANK YOU!
    Eva Getting married on 03/10/2022

beyond amazing

Dear Annie & Monika!
    You are truly talented, but maybe more importantly, you listen to what the client want and are able to make it happen.  I love the transformative power of makeup, but for the black tie event I had to attend, I didn't want to transform, I wanted to look like myself only better.  Thanks to Annie & Monika, I really felt flawless on the event day and not just made-up.  You are true professionals – punctual, organised, experienced – as well as amazing artists. From the second you walked in, it was like you sprinkled fairy-dust on everything you touched, making it beautiful, and calming all our energies. Of course your make-up skills are superb, allowing my natural beauty to shine through. But what makes you unmatched is the grace, ease and energy you bring to a room. It amazes me how you can come in and know exactly what a person needs - even though you’ve never seen them before. You are a true talent! You followed my vision and elevated it to a level that suit me beyond belief.
    I have never felt so beautiful in my life and the pictures look fabulous.  You were great to work with!
    You are truly a gift and we treasure the fact that we know you. Many of our friends are asking for your contact information, and we are more than happy to recommend you. I will definitely ask for your help in preparing me and my friends for the celebration of festive events in the future.
    Thank you once more & best of luck always!
    Eva

“Annie & Monika—you brought my wife comfort in her beauty. One of the toughest jobs I know… she felt beautiful and perfect. You rocked the hair and she looked incredible. As we walked the streets people asked if she was a movie star or a model… thank you for helping us be stable in chaos.” Anze

• Abril
    Abril G. Getting married on 03/02/2022

thanks to them my day was perfect! the most gorgeous hair and makeup I could ask for!

I planned my wedding from Hawaii and working with Annie from Vegas Makeup Artistry was the best decision I could made for that special day, her and her team did an outstanding job doing exactly what I wanted, I loved my makeup, natural but with that glam touch and my hairstyle too. one of the best things about Annie and her team is the flexibility with coming to you and also how talented they are with getting you ready in just an hour when sometimes everything is pretty tight with schedule.
    they are simple the best!!!

Vegas Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Abril, we really appreciate the beautiful words! We loved being there for your special day! Until next time. :)

-Annie

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

304 S. Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV, 89107
Location of (Vegas Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding