Vegas Makeup Artistry

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Vegas Makeup Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Founded and operated by lead makeup artist Annie, the business provides newlyweds-to-be with a suite of services tailored to get clients ready for the big occasion. Our team of Vegas's top notch hair and makeup artists, come to you at the convenience of your location!

Vegas Makeup Artistry specializes in providing their services on location, meaning we are available to come to your venue, hotel room, or house to get you looking glam and feeling fabulous for your momentous day. Vegas Makeup Artistry also offers trials, which can be a great option to see your inspiration come to life prior to your big day!

Whether applying airbrush makeup, providing tattoo coverage, perfecting natural makeup, or offering contour makeup, Vegas Makeup Artistry aims to provide a high level of service that does their clients justice. Vegas Makeup Artistry also offers wedding party makeup as well as eye makeup, false lashes, and much more. We also offer standard lashes complimetnary with each makeup service!

In terms of hair-styling, Vegas Makeup Artistry offers updos, down styling, and blowouts so that brides-to-be can receive an all-in-one treatment at a location that is convenient for them. Please send us over a beauty inquiry, whether that may be on Wedding Wire, The Knot, and or our website where you can fill out a form.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katie Getting married on 03/03/2023

Beautiful work

Annie and her team are not only very talented but were also so sweet and made the entire hair and make up experience very relaxing. We discussed some images I had previously sent priot to starting and it was all very smooth sailing. I got exactly what I wanted and couldn't have been happier with the results. If only I could have them style me every day :) THANK YOU!
    Michelle Married on 07/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Prefect make up and friendly service

I have used Annie from Vegas Make Up Artistry for 3 of my family photoshoots! She has always been so kind and friendly, and I trust her coming to my home! She responds very quickly for bookings and always works with me in regards to appt times. I鈥檓 always happy with her work and will continue using her for all of my events and photoshoots!
  • Lorena
    Lorena D. Married on 05/06/2022

Amazing experience

Annie did my makeup and Katherine did my hair for my wedding day and they both did an outstanding job! It was a work of art! They made me feel so beautiful and listened to what I wanted which is simple and natural but elegant. They exceeded my expectations. They were punctual, professional, flexible, talented, accomodating and finished on time. Great personality and we really had a good conversation. Thank you so much for making the whole entourage beautiful on our wedding day. I highly recommend Vegas Makeup Artistry for all your beauty needs.
  • illustration stars

JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
4.9 out of 5 rating , 214 Reviews
路 Hotel Weddings

304 S. Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV, 89107
Location of (Vegas Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding