5050 Spanish Trail Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89113 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 25 to 200
Availability Check your date

About Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club

Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club is a Las Vegas-based venue that specializes in catered events and parties. This vendor holds themselves to a higher standard when it comes to executing every step of your perfect wedding day. Work with their attentive team to customize your package in order to bring your vision to fruition. Winners of the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award in 2018, Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club is the place for your elegant wedding!

Facilities and Capacity
Whether you are planning to host your ceremony, reception or both, Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club has the event spaces to create the perfect atmosphere. Enjoy the euphoric scenery of the course as you say “I do”, or dance the night away with friends and family in the pristine clubhouse.

Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• Bartending services
  • Décor
  • DJ services
  • Event planning
  • Floral design
  • Photography services

Cuisine
Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club’s standard wedding package includes a double entrée buffet dinner that includes appetizers, salads, entrees and sides. Inquire with this vendor to learn about specific menu options.

Location
This venue is located in Spring Valley, a neighborhood southwest of downtown Las Vegas. At this location you and your guests will be a short drive away from the Las Vegas Strip where all the best sites and casinos await your arrival.

Follow Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club on

Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club 5
Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club 6
Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club 7

patricia · Married on 05/26/2018

Spanish Trail CC was the perfect place for our wedding! Let me start off by saying that we planned our wedding from across the country and Kathy, Laura, and staff were there for us every step of the way. From our initial visit, to the food tasting, to the cake tasting, to our rehearsal day and wedding day... perfection!

Venue: beautiful country club with modern interior and well-kept grounds. We had an outdoor ceremony near the fountain and it was gorgeous! The sunrise room was large enough for our 75 guest wedding. Our wedding guests are still talking about the beautiful setting.

Food: DELICIOUS! Not only was all of the food great (salad fresh, chicken and beef moist, vegetables delectable) our cake was perfect too! My now-husband was in town to do both the food tasting and the cake tasting and he was met with delicious food and great service. Have you ever heard of cake cutting fees? Outrageous! Not at Spanish Trail. The package we decided on included the cake and there was NO CAKE CUTTING FEE! HOORAY! Since i'm more of a "bride-chilla" than "bride-zilla" I told Kathy what flavors we wanted (3 tiers, all different flavors) and mentioned that I wanted an elegant cake with a bit of purple icing and they delivered a beautiful cake! (see picture.)

Value: excellent.

Customer service: wonderful. Our emails were answered in 24-48 hours. We brought a few decorative items and party favors and Kathy and the staff took care of setting up everything. We wanted our rented chiavari chairs outside for the ceremony then moved indoors for the reception and it was handled effortlessly. The recommended DJ/photograpers, Knight Sounds Entertainment, were great. And... one of the best things we did... we ordered bulk Costco flowers for the reception, that were delivered directly to STCC, and Kathy received them without a problem and even offered to arrange our centerpieces, with vases that we provided. That was the cherry on top! We recommend STCC 100%!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club 8
    Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club 9

Miranda · Married on 04/14/2018

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE KATHY! My wedding isn't until April of 2018 but I have never been more stress free in my life! I can't even put into words how relaxing this process will be with her. At first, my fiance and I came in to see her for a venue tour. This was the first venue we looked at in our planning and although my parents are paying for it, I wanted to originally see as many venues as possible and then eliminate the obvious ones and show them the rest so it would be more peaceful for them. Kathy asked us our budget (which no other venue did) and worked with us so incredibly well. After seeing a few more venues, I found myself constantly comparing it to Spanish Trail but more so comparing all the other event directors to Kathy and let me be the first to tell you, not a single one came close to the kind, whole-hearted and down to earth person she is. Second, we brought in my parents. That's always nerve-wrecking for my considering the fact that my mom used to be a wedding coordinator so she definitely has her own opinions on things lol but they loved her, as I knew they would! I can't wait for this journey and I am beyond happy knowing that Kathy and the Spanish Trail team will be there every step of the way :)

Sent on 03/02/2017

Award

Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200