GetGlamLV

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

GetGlamLV is a mobile wedding beauty, hair, and makeup service based in Las Vegas, Nevada. This professional team has over 15 years of experience in the industry, making them a valuable addition to any event. Their mission is to help you look and feel fabulous on your big day.

Owner Lucy and her team can offer couples multiple wedding beauty services for their big day. Start off with a consultation where you can chat with the team and discuss your ideas for the look. Not only will they do your makeup and hair, but they can also make sure the whole wedding party looks fantastic and cohesive. The team would also be happy to travel to provide onsite beauty for your special occasion.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Jade T. Married on 12/20/2022

Lucy is amazing!

Lucy was amazing! She was so friendly and made me feel comfortable right away. She did an great job on my makeup and an exceptional job on my hair. She was so sweet and provided amazing services!

GetGlamLV's reply:

Thank you so much Jade for taking the time to leave me this amazing review. It means a lot thank you! ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•
    Laura A. Married on 12/17/2022

Hair and makeup

Lucy is excellent and amazing at what she does. I want to come back to Vegas soon just to get my hair and makeup done. She truly made me feel like a princess for a day.

GetGlamLV's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for taking the time to write this wonderful review. You looked so beautiful on your wedding date. It was a pleasure glamming you for your special day. ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ canโ€™t wait to see all the photos. ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Renee V. Married on 12/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lucy and her team is the best!

I got my hair and make up done by Lucy and her team and they were so accommodating, attentive and listens to what we want done on our hair and make up. They are very professional and know their craft very well! I would definitely recommend Lucy and her team for making us so beautiful on my sisterโ€™s wedding day! I would give them 10 stars for such a wonderful job done! Thank you Lucy!

GetGlamLV's reply:

Thank you so much Renee!! I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review. Hope you ladies had an amazing day! ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ
  • illustration stars