Monica Ram Beauty

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

Monica Ram Beauty is a hair and makeup artist based out in Las Vegas, Nevada specializing in Bridal Glam. Owner Monica Ramirez is a creative soul who finds joy in designing glamorous looks for her clients on their special day. With over 15 years of experience in the makeup world, Monica is dedicated to making her clients feel confident, radiant, and more beautiful than ever. She hopes to gain a genuine understanding of her clients’ individual styles and tastes. This allows her to provide a personalized experience to her couples, reflecting aspects of their personalities in each brushstroke.

Monica Ram Beauty offers a variety of services for a range of style and budget requirements. This professional artist is happy to conduct a makeup trial prior to the wedding event to make sure that everything is prepared for the big celebration. Her color mastery and mature skin expertise can ensure that you will look your best self on your wedding day. Monica ensures that you feel relaxed and comfortable from the first meeting to the moment you walk down the aisle.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$250

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ji Married on 09/23/2022

Beautiful makeup

My makeup on my wedding day was perfect! Monica is professional and finished right on time for my getting ready photos. Her airbrush foundation, make up and hair lasted all day and night! Would recommend for asian makeup as well. I would recommend a makeup trial so she is able to perfect your makeup and hair style.

Monica Ram Beauty's reply:

Ji! Thank you so much for your amazing review!! I'm so glad to know you were feeling and looking perfect for your day! It was my pleasure and it means a lot to me!
    Thank you and I wish you all the best!!
    Marisol M. Married on 01/15/2022

Absolutely beautiful

My mom and I got our make up done by Monica for my special day. And from start to finish she was very professional and clean. My mom is in her 70s and did an amazing job on her mature skin, she look absolutely stunning. And she did exactly what I invisioned for myself. I will 100% recommend her to everyone I know. Thank you for doing an amazing job.
  • Jenn
    Jennifer D. Married on 10/30/2021

Hair & Makeup Hero!

I had never looked or felt more like a princess than on my wedding day. Monica and her team were my hair and makeup hero!

Less than one month before my wedding, my original makeup artist had to cancel. My bridesmaid found Monica on Yelp, and she had the most promising reviews and client photos. I contacted her with not much hope, bc I know that Oct is a huge wedding month, but she said that would be able to accommodate not only myself, but also my mom and three bridesmaids. She truly saved the day!

She matched my inspiration photos exactly, and made my bridal party look stunning as well. So friendly and easy to talk to, I enjoyed having her be a part of my wedding day.

Monica Ram Beauty's reply:

Jennifer!! Thank you so much for taking the time and leave me this amazing review!
    I really enjoyed being part of your special day and I loved working with you and your mom that is so beautiful! I hope we can work again in the future!

Like I said.. I wish you all the best girl! 🤍😘
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

9733 Horse Back Cir. Las Vegas, NV, 89117

8am to 7 pm
Location of (Monica Ram Beauty)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding