9340 W. Tropicana Ave. Ste 14, Las Vegas, NV 89147 Map · Phone number

About Rouge Hair & Makeup

Please contact us at 702-751-1681 or clientservices@rougeskin.com

Welcome!

Thank you for making Rouge Skin Hair and Makeup a part of your wedding day. We are excited to help you and your bridal party look and feel your best on such an amazing day.

Did you know that on your wedding day hundreds of photos will be taken by your photographer and attendees that's why HD airbrush makeup and professional hair design will ensure that you are ready to face a day in front of the camera in Las Vegas.

Professional photographic makeup application will ensure that the proper colors, shading and highlighting are used so that the history of your wedding photos is flawless, timeless and classic.

Regardless of weather, skin type or ethnic background, Rouge Skin Hair and Makeup guarantees 16 hour transfer water resistant makeup as well as durable stay put hair. Join the hundreds of others satisfied brides and book with Rouge Skin Hair and Makeup for your bridal or event beauty needs today.

Three Exciting Reasons To Book With Us

All Makeup artist are trained by Former MAC Pro Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Brianna Perezcassar.

We Also guarantees all of our work. Rouge Skin Hair and Makeup offers a 16 hour water and transfer resistant coverage with a photographic finish.

We hire the best in the industry to make sure you look your best. Our staff is licensed and educated ready to make your day memorable.

Follow Rouge Hair & Makeup on

img8866
Allfolderspictures2429

20 Reviews for Rouge Hair & Makeup

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2017

Brianna and her team are fabulous. I had my trial with Brianna a month before the wedding and she made feel glamorous and confident that my bridal look would be on point.

On the day of, Brianna and her team came at 9AM promptly and transformed me and my bridesmaids into goddesses. Our group comprised various skin tones, ethnicities, and hair lengths – this was no challenge for Brianna. She uses top-notch M.A.C. products that lasted throughout a very emotional day. My airbrush makeup held up despite my attempts to wash it away with happy tears. My bridesmaids were on the dance floor with me all night, and we looked as good at midnight as when we started.

As a vendor, Brianna was always very responsive to my questions and requests. She really made me feel like I was her most important customer. When you’re going to be in front of a camera all day, you don’t want to worry about your makeup, and Brianna and her team delivered.

Kendra · Married on 10/27/2016

We found this vendor through our photographer and were very happy with her.

Katja · Married on 10/07/2016

Freda did an absolutely amazing job. I had a very clear vision for my make-up and she translated it perfectly to my face. I looked and felt amazing and my husband and all my guests agreed :)

Award

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• 702 Hair and Makeup
    702 Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rouge Skin Hair and Makeup is very organized and professional. We work together all of the time on photo shoots weddings and events. The staff is well educated and talented. We highly recommend this Vendor.

• 9340 W. Tropicana Ave. Ste 14 Las Vegas, NV 89147 See on map