Rouge Hair & Makeup Reviews

20 | Las Vegas, NV

20 Reviews for Rouge Hair & Makeup

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2017

Brianna and her team are fabulous. I had my trial with Brianna a month before the wedding and she made feel glamorous and confident that my bridal look would be on point.

On the day of, Brianna and her team came at 9AM promptly and transformed me and my bridesmaids into goddesses. Our group comprised various skin tones, ethnicities, and hair lengths – this was no challenge for Brianna. She uses top-notch M.A.C. products that lasted throughout a very emotional day. My airbrush makeup held up despite my attempts to wash it away with happy tears. My bridesmaids were on the dance floor with me all night, and we looked as good at midnight as when we started.

As a vendor, Brianna was always very responsive to my questions and requests. She really made me feel like I was her most important customer. When you’re going to be in front of a camera all day, you don’t want to worry about your makeup, and Brianna and her team delivered.

Kendra · Married on 10/27/2016

We found this vendor through our photographer and were very happy with her.

Katja · Married on 10/07/2016

Freda did an absolutely amazing job. I had a very clear vision for my make-up and she translated it perfectly to my face. I looked and felt amazing and my husband and all my guests agreed :)

Karen · Married on 12/05/2015

Rouge Skin Hair and Makeup was the perfect choice for my wedding at the Flamingo. I do not reside in Las Vegas so relied on reviews in making my selection. I booked my service with Brianna through Jennifer approximately 2 months out and coordinated with her in the weeks and days prior. Brianna was very timely and professional. My friends and I enjoyed talking with her as she did my hair and makeup. She even put lashes on my one of my friends which was really nice. I completely appreciated that she was able to flex a little when I wanted some minor changes and that she knew how to translate what I was expressing into a beautiful final result. The makeup photographed beautifully and my hair was exactly how I envisioned it.

Erika · Married on 10/16/2015

Brianna did the makeup for myself and my wedding party the morning of our wedding and I couldn't be happier! We did the trial a few months in advance, and although the make up came out great, it was a little heavier than I would've liked (I don't wear much makeup). Brianna took this feedback with no problem and adjusted it so it came out perfectly on my wedding day. She was so accommodating on a day that could've been so stressful. She had another appointment to get to later in the day, but assured me that we would have enough time and it would be no problem if we ran over, which we didn't end up doing. Everyone loved how their make up came out and we all looked great! My bridal air brush makeup stayed from around 11am until midnight-- and that's with a little sweat and some tears! I'd highly recommend her for your special day!

Kayla · Married on 06/07/2014

Brianna and her team were absolutely amazing! My mother, 3 bridesmaids and my own hair and makeup came out awesome the day of my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the results. I loved that she checked in and confirmed the day before and her team gave me advice on how to prep days before the wedding. They were very flexible and not to mention tolerant of our "getting ready music" which consisted mostly of EDM. Speaking of tolerance, I must have emailed them 100 times prior to the wedding with silly questions and always received a pleasant response. We were able to be ourselves in the Bridal Suite and they were very comfortable to be around. I had to wait for the photographer for a certain picture and Brianna was more than willing to stick around and wait. She was right on time and knew exactly how long it would take to be ready. They did an awesome job and I wouldn't recommend any one else for your big day!

Thanks Brianna!!! - Kayla 6/7/14

Katie · Married on 04/06/2013

Brianna and her team at Rouge Skin Hair and Make up are absolute rockstars!! They really worked with me on timing and getting everything coordinated for my wedding. I had 9 people getting their make up done and they dealt with me changing the start time 3 times. They are super flexible, afforable and did amazing work. We had the airbrush makeup and at first I was concerned because I usually wear a lot of make up because I like the matte finish well I got that look with 2 little drops of makeup. My eyelashes looked amazing, my eye makeup looked amazing, everything looked amazing. I cannot say enough good things about Brianna, Jennifer and their team. What an absolute delight to work with. I would highly reccomend them for make up for ANY event, whether your getting married or attending a wedding this team will make you look your best!!

Vivian · Married on 03/11/2013

Brianna was awesome. She did my hair and makeup for an engagement session. I showed her pictures of makeup and hair that I've wanted and she did a great job of replicating the look. She finished my hair and makeup at 10 am and by 11 pm my hair and makeup still looked flawless ( even after I had been shooting pictures all day outside). She came back the next day to do my hair and makeup for a boudoir session and again did a fantastic job. 2 thumbs up for Brianna!

Laura · Married on 09/30/2012

Brianna was excellent and I am so grateful to have her with me on my wedding day. Incredible!

Sonia · Married on 04/14/2012

She did a wonderful job showed picture of what i wanted and she nailed it right

I came from out of town and was incredibly nervous about hiring someone to do my hair and makeup that I had not been able to meet ahead of time... but I lucked out with Brianna! Due to her generous flexibility, we were able to squeeze in a trial run the day before my wedding... which worked out great as I was able to have my hair and makeup done for my rehearsal dinner as well. I was shocked at how good Brianna was with my very difficult hair and flinchy face (making the liquid mascara quite the challenge!). I was even more impressed the next day when she did an even *better* job for my actual wedding... she made great adjustments and I felt gorgeous!!!

I cannot thank Brianna and her team enough for the time and effort they put into making me and my girls look absolutely amazing for my wedding. It started off with a consultation/glam party at her salon with me and my girls. Then she came out to Monterey, CA to my hotel to do our hair and makeup. We all looked amazing, and it couldn't have happened without them! They are truly amazing and talented girls.

With that said, I would highly recommend them for your wedding, or special day when you want to look your absolute best.

Brianna and her team's professionalism, talent and skills, all made my wedding day memorable and stress-free. My wedding had a old Hollywood glamour and pin-up girl theme and her staff even dolled up for it too! Now I have beautiful wedding photos that I will treasure always.

Justine · Married on 10/16/2009

Hands down Brianna made my wedding day the best, everyone includding me looked fantastic her work is amazing. thank you so much for making my Big Day one to remember.

• User2740140 · event on: 12/16/2006

Great makeup and hair services! Highly recommended. Very kind, understanding, experienced, and creative staff.

Eva · Married on 06/18/2003

I called Rouge Skin Hair & Makeup`s to see about getting my bicycle frame welded. They said if I came by right away they could do it the same day. I arrived and the owner was nice enough to pull one of his welders off a project they were working on and weld my frame for me while I waited.

Lindsey · Married on 09/22/2012

I hired Brianna to do hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my six bridesmaids for my September 2012 wedding. Brianna was very professional and accommodating given the number of women she had to prepare in a short time frame, and definitely remained calm under pressure. I did a hair and makeup trial with Brianna a couple of months prior to the big day, and in between the trial and the wedding date, I completely changed my mind as to how I wanted my hair and makeup. No problem for Brianna! She was very understanding, and based on the trial, I completely trusted her to do a great job executing my new vision. I love, love, LOVED my hair for the wedding, and I was most impressed by the makeup she did for each girl and my mom. She was able to work with each to achieve the looks they wanted, while still maintaining consistency across the whole group. The pictures turned out fabulous! I highly recommend Brianna to other brides!

I emailed them and asked if they could weld the aluminum rear brake pedal from my bike. Sure, bring it in. I brought it. Said it would be done immediately. Went to get my dry cleaning, came back it was done, paid the quoted price and left.

Brianna did a great job for my wedding hair and makeup. She did a beautiful, careful, and thorough job both on my wedding day and during the pre-wedding trial. She brought a fun but calming presence to the bridal room.

3.0
      2.0
      1.0

I had my hair and makeup done through Rouge Skin, along with 5 of my bridesmaids. She had brought somebody with her to do all of my bridesmaids hair, and she did a fabulous job. I, however, was not pleased with how my hair or makeup came out. It was just ok. They were having a hard time getting my hair to stay up (I had half up half down) and the braids weren't exactly the size i was looking for. You couldn't even tell they were in my hair. The curls in my hair did not stay. I could have curled them and gotten them to stay myself. My hair and makeup was done last so that it would stay longer, but that left no time to redo anything and nothing ended up staying. I was also not pleased with the pricing. I literally paid twice as much as the bridesmaids did, and their hair and makeup looked better than mine. There was a discount for the bridesmaids because of how many I had, but not a discount for the bride. I went to a wedding where I was a bridesmaid 3 weeks after, and my hair and makeup looked a million times better. Needless to say, I am disappointed with how my hair and makeup came out and I'm hoping it looks better in my pictures.