Fiori Del Sole Inc.

Fiori Del Sole Inc.

PO Box 161044
Austin, TX 78716
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reading some of the other great reviews below I could just say "ditto" to everything everyone else said, but she did such a great job I can't just leave it at that!
I just can't say enough good things. Terri was so wonderful, she took a couple pictures and a general idea of what I wanted and transformed it into something more beautiful than we could have imagined. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were, even the staff at our venue! More than that Terri found ways to get the look we wanted within the budget we had to work with. There were a million little things she did that just went above and beyond. She even ended up adding flowers to the top of our cake at the last minute totally unplanned (which looked awesome by the way)! On top of that, I just have to say she is so easy to work with and such a nice person, my fiance and I just looked forward to seeing her at our meetings! Her work really helped bring the whole look and feeling of our wedding together, I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 04/18/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I do not know a thing about flowers. When I met with Terri, I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted other than local. She looked at the pictures I brought and suggested a few ideas. I really felt like she understood what I was talking about, even though I wasn't sure what I was talking about half the time! I mostly let her run with it, because I don't know a thing about flowers and she really understood my loose vision, and she was really great. Everything was beautiful and exactly perfect. She went above and beyond with centerpieces and decorating our venue. The bouquets were gorgeous, definitely one of my favorite aspects of the day! Terri was sometimes a little hard to track down by phone or email, but she always got back to me, I never had to call/email repeatedly. The quality of her work is well worth it!!

• Wedding: 03/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I know it seems excessive to rate 5*'s in every category, but Terri truly blew me away. After I first contacted her by email with a 4-page word document attached describing what I was looking for (trying to plan my wedding from 4 hours away), she sent me a quote WITHIN 2 HOURS! She was creative, and gung-ho on taking on some of my more non-traditional ideas. Throughout the planning process she was amazing with her response time to emails, and was always ready to work with me on my changes. Her quality was fantastic, and I got more comments on my arch made of flower garlands than anything else! Her team was enthusiastic and incredibly accommodating. After a minor glitch with the garlands unraveling (due to interference by my inept coordinator), they drove back out not once but TWICE to ensure they would hold through the ceremony. Fiori del Sole was out of this world with their service, quality, and price. I would recommend them in a heartbeat, she was by far my best vendor!

• Wedding: 03/29/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow! Terri went beyond my expectations! I told her an idea of what I wanted and she executed it beautifully! I was not big on flowers for my wedding but she was able to come up with some amazing decor ideas that family and friends are still raving about. She is a sweet person to work with and knows her business!

• Wedding: 12/08/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She was great to work with, very responsive, the flowers were beautiful and exactly what we had requested! And within our price range. We would definitely recommend Fiori del Sole.

• Wedding: 05/11/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Terri was one of my favorite vendors to work with. We used all calla lilies and tulips for our flowers and she did way more than I ever imagined with our flowers! She's such a sweetheart to work with and was constantly checking in to make sure everything was going okay and to see if she could do anything. On the day of, she totally surprised me - I wanted to have flowers for centerpieces at the reception, but I couldn't afford to do all tulips. So we settled beforehand on doing whatever pink flowers were cheapest the day of. She called me while I was getting into my dress to say that she had managed to do all my centerpieces in pink tulips...I almost cried! They looked so beautiful and I had so many comments on how gorgeous the flowers were.

• Wedding: 03/10/2007
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fiori del Sole did a wonderful job of meeting my budget, being very flexible with detailed and complicated instructions, and generally being fun to work with. Terri was an optimistic and energetic person to work with, very willing to work with all of my ideas and make suggestions for cost-effective solutions. The flowers and decorations turned out very nice.

• Wedding: 01/01/2006
Profile Picture
Name withheld
512-637-1739
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards