Everlasting Memories by Char

• Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Please do not go with this wedding planner! First of all we signed a contract with her and 2 hours later we talked about it and decided to do it ourselves. She would not let us and threatened to take us to court. She also told my fiancee to grow up which was uncalled for. As far as service goes she did not do anything for us and charged 1500$, she went on vacation twice while we employed her, and the most she ever did was introduce us to a good florist. On the day of the wedding it was completely unorganized. She did not give any direction, didn't have our parents lite the unity candle, and worst of all was very rude to my brother in law. She had the nerve to tell him he was single handedly ruining the wedding. Please do not go with her she is the worst planner you will ever find.
Everlasting Memories by Char responded with the following comments:
I have been in business a long time and this is the only time I have had a complaint. Really makes me sad, to try to help a couple only to have this on my reviews. We really do try to make the day as wonderful as possible. Sometimes, you just can't please everyone as much as you try.
Wedding: 11/26/2011
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would HIGHLY recommend Char for your wedding planning and organization. Char helped us from the major details (decorations, lighting, music, table settings, setting up the ceremony and reception sites, transportation of wedding party and guests) to the smallest of details (from iced bottled water at ceremony to the napkin folds on the table). As a bride, I did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding because Char took care of it all!
Wedding: 08/02/2009
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Don't bother interviewing other wedding coordinators - Char is the BEST!!!!!!!
Wedding: 07/02/2009