Ever After Miami

• Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  2.0

Private User 3 Reviews
Not all the hype its meant to be! Seek other alternatives. There are a couple other high end places in Miami, (Gables and Midtown area) also in Boca Raton, Florida and New York City! Found same dress at all locations costing less and with more attention to customer service, which included contacting the bride (me) when I did not even purchase the dress at any of the mentioned locations. Each one of them called to ask if they could help with any other detail., i.e. what hair style they thought would work best (sent me pics) with the dress I purchased, (not in their store) what headpiece they thought would work with the dress and shoes (also sending pics). It is all about the details, following-thru and constant contact with the bride throughout up to the day of the wedding. Not just the purchase of "the dress".
Wedding: [Private]

D 1 Reviews
Fabulous and an amazing alteration team!
Wedding: 05/10/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Alexa 1 Reviews
Ever After has a big selection of designer wedding gowns and they make the process of choosing you dress very easy. You have personalized attention from the day you choose your dress to the last fitting.
Wedding: 03/15/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

fiammetta 1 Reviews
considering my wedding was a "destination wedding" I had a lot on my plate and changes on my schedule, Ever after was very flexible and helpfull making me feel at ease on the days before the wedding which cqan be a little stressful. The seamstresses were especially attentive and sensative. Overall, a great experience! :)
Fiammetta.
Wedding: 03/14/2014
4.8/5.0

Gabriela 1 Reviews
I had a great time choosing my wedding gown, every one was very good and helping that i loved the experience. You were the best for me and thank you very much for everything.
Wedding: 02/22/2014
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Mariela 1 Reviews
Dress was not in the store on time but they did everything possible to make the fitting days flexible for me that came from out of town.

Great experience!!
Wedding: 02/22/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Everyone was just so wonderful and incredibly helpful. I highly highly recommend!!
Wedding: Recently Married
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Everyone at Ever After was extremely helpful, professional, and attentive. My sales person, Karina, was amazing and had me try different dresses that I would have never tried and I ended up purchasing something completely different than I had originally planned. I previously went to a different, nearby shop and had a very bad experience and Ever After completely changed and made my dress shopping experience what it should be.
Wedding: Recently Married

Natalia 8 Reviews
I went to only two places to look for my wedding dress, Chic Parisien and Ever After because those were the 2 that were most recommended by brides. At Chic Parisien you will deal with sales men/women who all they want to do is sell you a dress. At Ever After you deal with professionals that know about the fashion industry. They really go above and beyond to find you the dress of your dreams and they are very professional and pleasant to work with even for the fittings. My wedding gown was designed by Reem Acra and is called "The Duchess".
Wedding: 08/24/2013

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Amazing staff, amazing owner, amazing dresses.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
0.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0
I would try this store for their selection of designer gowns, just to try them on. However, for purchasing- do yourself a service and order the dress elsewhere. The staff are not knowledgeable and do not know the correct pricing for some of their dresses. I was told the cost of my dress was thousands of dollars more than what it actually was. If I had ordered from Vera Wang directly, I would have been better off. Once bringing this to the attention of a Vera Wang store rep in NYC, I was told they had heard of this unethical behavior from Ever After in the past. The Ever After store owner offered to make-good but was unresponsive with follow up. The price adjustment took weeks past what I was originally promised, and I strongly recommend all brides go elsewhere to avoid getting misled. Getting your dress is such an special experience, and you should go some place where you won't be at risk of being taken advantage of.
Wedding: 12/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I want to thank Ever After for giving me the most amazing bridal experience I could have ever dreamed of! I went to Ever After during a trunk show and was thrilled that i had the opportunity to work with the store owner, Camille Russler. She completely understood exactly what i was looking for and helped paint the perfect picture of a look that would compliment my special day. She was completely honest with me about every option and gave her most thoughtful opinions about every gown. (Which was SO helpful given the amazing selection to choose from!). In the end i fell in love with the most gorgeous Vera Wang gown that brought myself and my mother to tears. I couldnt be more pleased with Ever After! If you want the most gorgeous selection of designer gowns and the service of the most knowledgable and friendly staff, Ever After is the ONLY place to go!!
Wedding: 09/01/2012

Anonymous 6 Reviews
Absolutely loved my dress and my experience at this wedding salon! After watching episodes of "Say Yes To The Dress" brides have a certain expectation of dress shopping that can often be unrealistic. However, the personalized service and quality the I received at Ever After Miami was beyond my expectations. I was in Miami on vacation when I made a reservation and went into see Sophia. It was my first time trying on dresses and really didn't expect making a decision that day. Thanks to their team allowing me to try on 20+ dresses, I found my dream dress and had a dream day fit for a queen.

Shipping and follow up was flawless by their staff!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Camille and her team was such a wonderful experience. They are so sweet and helpful. And the alterations team is super talented- they transformed my A-line dress into a mermaid. They have great inventory and can make just about anything you want... I highly recommend visiting Ever After.
Wedding: 03/31/2012
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got an email about a sample sale at Ever After. I thought I would go just for fun to get an idea of what dress style and shape I would like. It was my first time trying on dresses. We got there and they were not ready for my appointment. After a few minutes the owner came out and apologized and said she would get me started. She also said because the appt was late if I bought a dress, she would throw in a veil. She got me in my first 2 dresses before my consultant was ready. Everyone at the salon was very nice. They made me feel very comfortable! I was able to get a beautiful Vera Wang sample dress for an amazing price! I never thought I could afford a Vera Wang. The whole experience was great and I love my dress and veil. I even bought a sample headpiece as well that they helped me style together.
Wedding: 03/24/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone at Ever After Mami was amazing. they made the experience one to remember, complete with a champagne toast when I found the dress of my dreams :O) Camille (the owner) was even there and helped with the whole process!!! And it's not because I was spenting THOUSANDS of dollars either, I went to one of their sample sales, and they treated me no different than I imagine they would treat their clients payinf full price. It truely was an incredible experience. thank you!!!
Wedding: 03/23/2012
 305-444-7300
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire