Elite Catering

Profile Picture
Meghan
09/17/2013
0.0

I wasn't going to do this but I think I need to. Elite catering almost ruined my wedding. It started with the happy hour.... As a groomsman came back 15 minutes after it started while we were taking pictures to tell us they were out of appetizers.... We finally made it down for dinner and as 40 guest still stood in line my sweet wedding coordinator came to tell me we were out of food... How can this be? We paid for 75 and have 68 guests... And there are 40 people in line. At this point Leah had admitted that she KNEW THAT MORNING there was not enough food and SHE chose to do nothing....mortifying. I spent 80k on a wedding...scroll invitations, castle venue, release doves, live symphony, live band, rented houses for guests, fireworks, so on and so forth... Every detail planned out for 1.5 years and the ONLY THING THAT WASNT PERFECT ... Was the food... The most important thing! How do you fix that? You can't! Leah then blamed it on her business partner... Which I have the invoice showing that enough food was not ordered... No matter what the case was with you Leah... Between you and your partner... You had no right to consciously ruin my wedding. Thank god everything else was so perfect so it at least makes up for your mishap. Now... Leah did give 100% refund .... But how could you not.... I believe it was worth way more than that... ESP now that I see the invoice. You knew and you could have fixed it.... This was my one day.... I will never get it back.

Services Used: Catering

Elite Catering provided absolutely delicious food for our reception. Stacey and staff were all very professional and all of our guests were very complimentary, not only about the food, but about the staff as well.

Stacey,

My dad and I just wanted to thank you so much for all that you did for us. The settings were beautiful and the meal was absolutely wonderfu. Even better than when we met at the castle. I know there were some issues with the facility, but you and your staff did such a great job it took much of my stress away. We have since sent a letter to the wedding hall and told them you should be their cater of choice. You knew what you were doing and were so helpful in helping us to find a budget that would work. Still, I don't think anyone noticed the difference as to what it would cost. They are still talking about it. I just hope people know that they're not only getting a fantastic chef, but a friend as well. Thanks for helping me with my wedding. You and your staff are terrific!

Services Used: Catering, DJ

Stacy and staff were wonderful . Provided the most elegant appetizers and food stations throughout the Castle. Food was not only displayed in a beautiful manor , but was delicious and all guest were very impressed. Loved the Chocolate bar, potato bar and skewers of beef and chicken. I HIGHLY recommend her for any and all of your catering needs.