Eight20 Photography

Eight20 Photography

Life. Love. Art.

San Antonio, TX
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eight20 Photography is so great! We did engagement and wedding photos with Nicky and everything came out exactly how we had hoped. So happy to have all the amazing memories and great shots from our day! Nicky was really responsive to the style and type of photos we wanted, and made sure to cover all the details as well as portraits and candid snapshots. I would highly recommend Eight20 Photography - they are absolutely worth it!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Adriana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy with our wedding photos from Eight20 Photography. Nicky, John & Liz were amazing people to work with. Nicky always answered my emails fast and made sure she knew exactly what my vision was. The day of John and Liz were there on time and ready to shoot. With the craziness of a wedding day they were able to capture everything and keep things moving. They captured some great “in the moment” photos between my husband and I that I will cherish forever. If you’re looking for amazing & beautiful photos and someone who is awesome to work with I suggest using Eight20.

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our photographer was John he was A-mazing, personable, very flexible and meshed very well with our entire wedding party! Another thing we loved is that he was extremely proactive in taking the best shots! Would definitely recommend Eight20 Photography and specifically would recommend John!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Cecilia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kate was the lead photographer for my wedding with Kate as the second shooter and they both did a fantastic job! They walked through the location with me beforehand since they had never been there before and were super responsive to any suggestions that I had. Both ladies were really nice and most importantly took amazing photos of the wedding. The photos are one of the most important aspects of a wedding and I was so thrilled and relieved that they turned out so great. I would highly recommend both Kate and Kirsten. Nicky was fantastic as well and always got back to me quickly with any questions I had.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
amy1729
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A good friend of mine recommended Eight 20 for my wedding. We're glad we hired eight20 as our photogpraher They are professionalism, service, and his great sense of humor with our guests. They nteracted very well with our family and guests. He made them feel comfortable and got them involved but didn't over do it. Many of our guests provided compliments for Eight20

Eight 20 and his crew were very flexible in working with us during the day of our wedding. They really took care of "business." The DVD's that he were exceptional. He really captured all the precious moments of our wedding.

We also hired Sam as our photographer who works at the same company with Taky. We were also very pleased with Sam as he interacted well with the guests, was very professional, and worked well with his whole crew.

I highly recommend Taky and Sam of LA Color because they really make your wedding that much better.

• Wedding: 09/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not be happier that Eight20 Photography captured our wedding. Nicky was the perfect person to have with us leading up to the wedding and also on our busy, crazy, and exciting day. She was so helpful in figuring out which pictures to take and when. She made everyone feel comfortable and calm! Everything went smoothly and the pictures turned out fantastic. I highly recommend using Eight20 Photography to capture any event or moment! Thanks for everything!

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Nikki was great! She was prompt, professional and kind. You can tell she really loves what she does and is excited to capture your special day. She showed up early enough to scout the location. She also helped keep the wedding on schedule so that she didn't miss any of the big moments in the night. Most importantly, my photos were beautiful and her website is incredibly clean and professional. I was able to share them with all my friends and family, allow them to buy them directly if they wanted, and able to make photo albums for my family. There are photographers out there who are far far more expensive, but you wont find many who have a good portfolio and are cheaper. She's very fairly priced and I couldn't be happier with her!

• Wedding: 06/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We have several blow ups of our wedding pictures around our house... they look like magazine ads! I couldn't believe how breath taking some of these photos turned out, and I'm not that good looking either LOL! :)

• Wedding: 10/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We LOVE Eight20 and you will too! Eric and Nicky were amazing; from scheduling to finished product, they were complete professionals and blew us away with their gorgeous photos and talent. We didn't know what to expect since our ceremony went past the scheduled time and the sun was setting FAST, so they only had a few moments to take pictures, but they obviously knew what they were doing because they worked us, and we were surprised to see how absolutely amazing the pictures turned out. It was the best day ever, and now we have stunning artistic frame-able pictures to remind us of it every day.

• Wedding: 10/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

eight20 were very professional and courteous. they're also very flexible to fit my time and schedule. I would definitely recommend them!!

• Wedding: 01/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This husband and wife duo are great! They helped me work within my budget and addressed all the key shots that I was hoping to get. They made my planning and special day so much easier and the product was just excellent. I did a lot of research on photographers and they are by far the best when it comes to quality, style, price and timelines.

• Wedding: 10/25/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were so so so lucky to work with both Nicky and Eric. Before the wedding I always got a quick response whenever I emailed them, and even now, after the wedding, I still get a quick response. On our wedding day, Eric and Nicky were on time, and were so laid back and easy to work with, they were so helpful, and I was so impressed that Eric even knew how to bustle my dress! Its the little things :)
They are very professional, but most importantly there photos are AMAZING!! They were able to capture every laugh, smile, and tear. I will cherish my pictures forever. If you are looking for a photographer, choose Eight20 Photography!

• Wedding: 10/04/2009
Emilie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

"Look no further if you want the best" describes Nicky and Eric of Eight20 photography. This husband and wife team possess the unique ability to capture the personality of the couple. Nicky and Eric were recommended to us by our close friends. After taking a look at Eight20's online gallery, my mind was made up. I could see the passion they posses through their portfolio and knew they could create the fun, creative and stylish photos we wanted....and boy were we right! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our engagement session. We shot down at the Pike in Long Beach and had a blast on our beach cruisers. We even brought along the guitar to play with. Nicky and Eric did a great job capturing us as a couple. Eveyone oohed and aahed at our creative wedding sign in book they made with the photos. As a wedding surprise, I hired Nicky to make a boudoir book for my husband. We had a blast shooting with his guitars (he is a musician). The pictures turned out amazing and it was fun to see his jaw drop ;) On our wedding day, Eric and Nicky were everything we could have asked for. I can't wait to see my wedding album.

• Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We love them. From the engagement session to the wedding day photography, they've been great. We really had a great time with them and were both at ease around them. We were initially worried about being in front of cameras as the main focus but they really made us feel comfortable and the pictures prove it. During our engagement session, we really wanted our dog, Nikki, to be a part of it and they were more than happy to comply. As a result, we got one of the best shots in the first few minutes, which can now be seen in their website. We highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 07/25/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The only reason I gave a 4.5 out of 5 on some is because I wanted to show that their value of cost, responsiveness and quality of service was EXCEPTIONAL!! I interviewed and met with about 15 photographers. I did ALL the research. I was on a budget for my photography and the $3900 included a TON of stuff. Just look at their blog and website! They are very contemporary so if you like more traditional photos they probably aren't for you. I just LOVED them!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
OldBride
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In reading the other reviews, I have to agree with everyone. Nicky was amazing!!!! She was incredibly professional yet fun. She made so easy when taking our engagement pictures. My husband is so afraid of the camera, but Nicky totally made it happen. Many guest complemented my photographer...they thought they were fun, happy, nice and professional. My husband and I love Nicky, and would recommend her services to all of our friends and family.

• Wedding: 07/11/2009