Dixie Fisher's Cakes by Design

Dixie Fisher's Cakes by Design

1199 Sylvan Shores
South Vienna, OH 45369 | map
Desserts: Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: No

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dixie's cakes are amazing! We had many compliments from our guest. My husband and I are looking forward to our 1st anniversary, to eat the top layer of our wedding cake :)

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have had Dixie Fisher's Cake by Design for both of my sons weddings, The cakes were Fabulous, not only did they taste amazing but her design was exactly what we asked for. She certainly goes above and beyond to give the bride and groom exactly what they want.

Thanks again Dixie !

Laurie Braithwaite

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dixie cake was simply amazing. The flavor and the texture of the cake was truly the best I have ever had. She was great to work with and designed the exact cake I wanted plus added great tips to make the cake complete. Dixie was extremely helpful and efficient in making my cake and setting up meetings. I am so thankful for Dixie's great services. At the reception I received a ton of comments about how awesome the cake tasted and how beautiful it looked. I would recommend Dixie's cake to every single bride!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dixie makes beautiful cakes...and they taste amazing! I was very impressed with my cake! It coordinated perfectly with my dress and the decor of the entire room. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, fitting, and delicious cake on my wedding day. You must try her cakes.

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dixie's cake was absoultely beautiful and delicious. I had complements from MANY guests saying the cake was the best they have every had!! I highly recomment her. You will not be dissapointed and you will have nothing to worry about :)

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dixie was great to work with. She was very flexible in scheduling us in for a tasting. Normally, I do not enjoy cake very much, but the cake we got was so amazing that I can't wait to open up the top tier next year. Our cake was white cake with white chocolate ganache and raspberry puree.

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down, Dixie is the best! She is the sweetest woman and her cakes are to die for! She came to my house to do a cake tasting and I was blown away. She was willing to work with us and I really felt like she wanted to make our wedding special. I gave her a picture of what I wanted the cake to look like and the cake actually looked better than I could have ever imagined!

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BEST CAKE EVER! And she is so creative. Check out her website, but this woman can do anything. And her cake is fabulous. We absolutely cannot wait for our anniversary layer. She incorporated our style, humor, and cake topper into a gorgeous cake.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
littleryba726
937-206-9751
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards