Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati

Your cake is the centerpiece of your event, make it memorable.

Maribelle Cakery (serving Cincinnati, Covington, Newport, and the greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area) is an exclusive wedding cake design specialist. For eighteen years, Maribelle Cakery has earned a reputation for creating stunning centerpieces of beauty and exceptional taste for wedding receptions through out the Cincinnati area. Because our wedding cake designs are exclusive to Maribelle, you won't find them anywhere else in Cincinnati. Each cake is as unique and individual as the Bride it is created for...an edible work of art!

Our philosphy is simple and basic. Our wedding cakes are baked from scratch and never frozen. We use the freshest and finest ingredients available, such as: Fresh strawberries and raspberries, Beligian Chocolate, Fresh Farm Eggs, Oregon Red Raspberry preserves, Wisconsin premium whole butter, and heavy cream. All of our fillings are handmade in our shop to our exact preferences. For our exquisite Buttercream frosting we use Normandy butter and the World's finest White Chocolate...Callebaut chocolate from Belgium.

All our staff is very talented and have trained with the best. Maribelle's owner has studied with several amazing cake artist, one of whom is Colette Peters of New York City.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cake Stands (2)
Cupcakes (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

Worked eith us to recreate pinterest pics snd the cake was perfect. No problems at any step.

Profile Picture Joy, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

To be honest, I when I started planning my wedding, I thought that the cake was going to be the least exciting part of the process and day. THEN I went for a tasting at Maribelle Cakery and it was THE BEST CAKE I HAVE EVER EATEN (and I've lived in NYC for 10 years and eaten a lot of fancy/famous cakes and cupcakes). My mom and I had to stop ourselves from devouring every sample! Plus, the cakes were stunning. When I showed them pictures of cakes I liked, they understood my taste, and made one inspired by the pictures, but still completely unique. They also helped me surprise my now husband (!) with an adorable Groom's Cake that looked like a golf course! They responded quickly to all of our emails, and made amazing adjustments when our guest list got dramatically shorter after the hurricanes. I'm so excited to order my anniversary cake from them next September!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sydney, 9/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was amazing. Very well done.

Profile Picture Christina , 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00

1:21 minutes

Events

3704 Cheviot Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45211   See On Map
513-631-8333 (phone)
Monday - Closed Tuesday - Friday 10:00 - 5:00 Saturday - 10:00 - 12:00 Sunday - Closed