56 Reviews for Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati

Cupcakes (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
56 Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati Reviews

Worked eith us to recreate pinterest pics snd the cake was perfect. No problems at any step.

Profile Picture Joy, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

To be honest, I when I started planning my wedding, I thought that the cake was going to be the least exciting part of the process and day. THEN I went for a tasting at Maribelle Cakery and it was THE BEST CAKE I HAVE EVER EATEN (and I've lived in NYC for 10 years and eaten a lot of fancy/famous cakes and cupcakes). My mom and I had to stop ourselves from devouring every sample! Plus, the cakes were stunning. When I showed them pictures of cakes I liked, they understood my taste, and made one inspired by the pictures, but still completely unique. They also helped me surprise my now husband (!) with an adorable Groom's Cake that looked like a golf course! They responded quickly to all of our emails, and made amazing adjustments when our guest list got dramatically shorter after the hurricanes. I'm so excited to order my anniversary cake from them next September!

Profile Picture Sydney, 9/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was amazing. Very well done.

Profile Picture Christina , 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands
3.6

The quality of the cupcakes and cake are AMAZING! We did 16 dozen cupcakes and a small cake and they were DELICIOUS! Also, the team is very responsive, I would typically get emails back right away if sent before they closed, and otherwise first thing the next morning. The only thing I was a little frustrated by was the quality of the service the day of. I was specifically told a drop-off window in the afternoon, and that they would decorate the cake with the flowers our florist provided. But when I arrived to our venue the morning of the wedding all of the cupcakes/cake had been dropped off in the venue's kitchen and the cake was not decorated. Thankfully, the owner of our venue offered to decorate the cake for us and aided us in moving the cake and cupcakes from the kitchen to the reception location (which was not held in the building). So overall, I would say the product itself was GREAT, but there must have been some miscommunication with those who delivered on what they were supposed to do the day of.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Cakes, Cupcakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

We absolutely loved our cake!! It was so good that we were upset that we only had one slice at our own wedding because everyone just devoured it! Thankfully we saved our top tier for our one year anniversary and it was still just as good! The only downside is that we married on a Sunday, and you have to pick up your own cake on Sundays which made a white knuckle drive, other than that, I highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Design

My cake was beautiful and delicious! They also made us some awesome apple pies, as my husband isn't a huge cake fan. They were really helpful with figuring out how many servings we need, size of the tiers, etc. Would recommend!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I love cake. Seriously, love it. The cake was important to me so I tried many of the popular places in the city. I rarely taste a cake I don't like but none blew me away until I had my tasting at Maribelle's. The OJ cake is simply the best cake I've ever had in my life. We booked same day. I ended up with a 4 tier cake designed exactly as I had requested (custom design) with sugar roses and peonies. The cake absolutely blew my mind and I am still getting comments on how beautiful and delicious it was!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Maribelle was a great choice! We loved the flavors, quality and the freshness of our cake. Even the decoration of the signature cake was beautiful and wowing to our guests. We would certainly use them again!

Profile Picture User7498522, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Maribelle made our sweets bar for our May 7th wedding which included a three tier cake, mini cheese cakes, cake balls, a Coors can shaped grooms cake and amazing fruit tarts! I still get comments about how amazing everything was and how much everyone loved it! These girls really know what they're doing and really take their business seriously. I had absolutely no issues with communication and I didn't even worry about anything when it came to working with Angela and her team.

They are great at seeing your vision and giving feedback as well as making you feel like you're the most important customer they have. They really embody what true customer service is as well as phenomenal artistry in their baking!

You girls are great and I would recommend you over and over!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Maribelle Cakery was the first place I had a tasting and it was by far the best! I provided a picture of what I wanted my cake to look like and they made it look even better than the original! They were a pleasure to work with and everyone commented on how yummy the cake was!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/5/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit

I ordered my daughter a birthday cake at the last minute for her 17th birthday. I asked the bakery to use their imagination for the decorationg. The cake turned out wonderful and delicious. White, chocolate, raspberry buttercream. I will now order all my future cakes from them!!

Profile Picture Aimee, 9/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Angela was accommodating and lovely to work with. We had asked for a custom flavor not on their menu, Rose! Every bite was melt-in-your-mouth delicious! It looked beautiful and tasted even better!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

You will not find a bakery more willing to work with you to create a stunning, custom cake. Others had prescribed flavor combinations and rules about the size of the tiers based on the number of servings, but Angela at Maribelle Cakery will create exactly what you want. She has many suggested and unique flavors, but you can still customize without the added costs that others in the area demand. Her flavors are the best around, but her willingness to make a cake what the couple envisions is what makes her also stand out from the crowd. We had three flavor combinations for our wedding - each unique and tasty - including an apple spice cake with caramel filling; an orange butter cake with strawberry buttercream and fresh strawberries filling; and white chocolate cake torted with raspberry preserves & buttercream. The flavors and the design did not disappoint.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonderful service and delicious cake! We had an issue with the original quote but they took care of everything! Their pricing for design is fantastic and the cake looked and tasted great.

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This cake is the most delicious think I have ever had. My husband and I have a large sweat tooth and these flavors hit the spot. Everyone loved all the different flavors we had for the cake, cupcakes, and groom's cake. Maribelle was easy to work with. I had not issues with communication and everything came out exactly as I had hoped. I can't wait for out anniversary so I can have more delicious cake!!

Profile Picture User4616774, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I'm a little late writing my review but here it goes anyhow! Ive got to say this cake was so incredibly yummy! Out of the many tastings this was by far the most delicious. They also have so many options! We did the diva I believe it was called with raspberry preserve filling for the majority and it was divine!! We also did chocolate with hazelnut filling and wow- sooo good! Finally for our smallest tier we did lemon with cream cheese filling which is mine and my husband's favorite.
Not only do they make delicious cakes but they also do the most beautiful designs. They'll work with you to make sure your vision comes to life. The price is reasonable but higher depending on sugar flowers and design. Couldn't praise this company more. You won't be sorry.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Was the best cake and great design.... Would highly recommend Them.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Loved our service and our cake. It was a wonderful experience working with them. Kim was great in helping design our cake.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

They were so amazing from our first meeting to the delivery! They were so creative and flexible to work with! We were so incredibly happy with the cake!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/6/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Loved everything about this place... Their Storefront is so cute... The designs / details they offer were wonderful. We were extremely happy with our cake. Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful it was. Thanks Maribelle Cakery.. We will use you for all our family events!!!

Profile Picture sofia, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Angela from Maribelle's was incredible to work with - she did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. The service was excellent and she was always willing to go the extra mile. In addition to the top-notch service, Maribelle's flavors are delicious; our guests could not stop raving about amazing the cake tasted! I highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Very good cake and service was awesome

Profile Picture User4215788, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely loved our wedding cake & cake pops for our wedding- we received so many compliments on how amazing it was. Looking forward to ordering from here in the future!

Profile Picture Traci, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was exactly what the Bride and Groom pictured. It was truly a work of art and beautiful. The cake was yummy good - we had very little left over! I would totally recommend Maribelle to anyone planning a wedding for all of the above reasons!

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved our wedding cake and the desserts that were made by Maribelle's for our wedding. It took some time to set up a meeting and get on the same page with our ideas, but the overall result was great. Very good treats for any event or time of year.

Profile Picture User4291461, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews