Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati Reviews

58 | Cincinnati, OH

58 Reviews for Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati

Lynnie · Married on 08/25/2018

Really beautiful! They had so many ideas for us, it was hard to choose. Great service, perfectly on time.

Amneh · Married on 07/14/2018

Angela is amazing!! She is so warm and inviting. Our cake was also so beautiful, and even better than we imagined it. Her cake flavors are SO DELICIOUS AND MOIST!! She offers so many varieties, and doesn't charge extra for picking different flavors. Our cake could not have been more perfect, and I will definitely be ordering more cakes from her in the future!

Joy · Married on 10/21/2017

Worked eith us to recreate pinterest pics snd the cake was perfect. No problems at any step.

Sydney · Married on 09/25/2017

To be honest, I when I started planning my wedding, I thought that the cake was going to be the least exciting part of the process and day. THEN I went for a tasting at Maribelle Cakery and it was THE BEST CAKE I HAVE EVER EATEN (and I've lived in NYC for 10 years and eaten a lot of fancy/famous cakes and cupcakes). My mom and I had to stop ourselves from devouring every sample! Plus, the cakes were stunning. When I showed them pictures of cakes I liked, they understood my taste, and made one inspired by the pictures, but still completely unique. They also helped me surprise my now husband (!) with an adorable Groom's Cake that looked like a golf course! They responded quickly to all of our emails, and made amazing adjustments when our guest list got dramatically shorter after the hurricanes. I'm so excited to order my anniversary cake from them next September!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati's reply:

Sydney - first of all CONGRATULATIONS!! Second, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we are glad you loved your cake and are blessed by your sweet words. Can't wait to work with you again in the future

Jillian · Married on 04/22/2017

My cake was beautiful and delicious! They also made us some awesome apple pies, as my husband isn't a huge cake fan. They were really helpful with figuring out how many servings we need, size of the tiers, etc. Would recommend!!

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

I love cake. Seriously, love it. The cake was important to me so I tried many of the popular places in the city. I rarely taste a cake I don't like but none blew me away until I had my tasting at Maribelle's. The OJ cake is simply the best cake I've ever had in my life. We booked same day. I ended up with a 4 tier cake designed exactly as I had requested (custom design) with sugar roses and peonies. The cake absolutely blew my mind and I am still getting comments on how beautiful and delicious it was!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati's reply:

Emily, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciated your business and are so happy you loved your cake. Wishing you the very best!! Angela

Christy · Married on 09/03/2016

Maribelle was a great choice! We loved the flavors, quality and the freshness of our cake. Even the decoration of the signature cake was beautiful and wowing to our guests. We would certainly use them again!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your cakes with us and hope that you will order from us in the future.

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

Maribelle made our sweets bar for our May 7th wedding which included a three tier cake, mini cheese cakes, cake balls, a Coors can shaped grooms cake and amazing fruit tarts! I still get comments about how amazing everything was and how much everyone loved it! These girls really know what they're doing and really take their business seriously. I had absolutely no issues with communication and I didn't even worry about anything when it came to working with Angela and her team.

They are great at seeing your vision and giving feedback as well as making you feel like you're the most important customer they have. They really embody what true customer service is as well as phenomenal artistry in their baking!

You girls are great and I would recommend you over and over!

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2015

Maribelle Cakery was the first place I had a tasting and it was by far the best! I provided a picture of what I wanted my cake to look like and they made it look even better than the original! They were a pleasure to work with and everyone commented on how yummy the cake was!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati's reply:

Stephanie, you are too sweet. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. So happy your enjoyed your cake. Hope to get a chance to work with you in the future. Best to you!

Aimee · Married on 09/03/2015

I ordered my daughter a birthday cake at the last minute for her 17th birthday. I asked the bakery to use their imagination for the decorationg. The cake turned out wonderful and delicious. White, chocolate, raspberry buttercream. I will now order all my future cakes from them!!

Anna · Married on 07/02/2015

Angela was accommodating and lovely to work with. We had asked for a custom flavor not on their menu, Rose! Every bite was melt-in-your-mouth delicious! It looked beautiful and tasted even better!

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2015

You will not find a bakery more willing to work with you to create a stunning, custom cake. Others had prescribed flavor combinations and rules about the size of the tiers based on the number of servings, but Angela at Maribelle Cakery will create exactly what you want. She has many suggested and unique flavors, but you can still customize without the added costs that others in the area demand. Her flavors are the best around, but her willingness to make a cake what the couple envisions is what makes her also stand out from the crowd. We had three flavor combinations for our wedding - each unique and tasty - including an apple spice cake with caramel filling; an orange butter cake with strawberry buttercream and fresh strawberries filling; and white chocolate cake torted with raspberry preserves & buttercream. The flavors and the design did not disappoint.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Maribelle Cakery Cincinnati's reply:

Jennifer.... thank you for the review. I am so happy you enjoyed working with us. I wish you both the very best!!!!!!

Rachael · Married on 10/18/2014

Wonderful service and delicious cake! We had an issue with the original quote but they took care of everything! Their pricing for design is fantastic and the cake looked and tasted great.

This cake is the most delicious think I have ever had. My husband and I have a large sweat tooth and these flavors hit the spot. Everyone loved all the different flavors we had for the cake, cupcakes, and groom's cake. Maribelle was easy to work with. I had not issues with communication and everything came out exactly as I had hoped. I can't wait for out anniversary so I can have more delicious cake!!

Brian · Married on 09/27/2014

Was the best cake and great design.... Would highly recommend Them.

Rachel · Married on 09/06/2014

Loved our service and our cake. It was a wonderful experience working with them. Kim was great in helping design our cake.

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/06/2014

They were so amazing from our first meeting to the delivery! They were so creative and flexible to work with! We were so incredibly happy with the cake!

sofia · Married on 08/23/2014

Loved everything about this place... Their Storefront is so cute... The designs / details they offer were wonderful. We were extremely happy with our cake. Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful it was. Thanks Maribelle Cakery.. We will use you for all our family events!!!

Kristen · Married on 07/19/2014

Angela from Maribelle's was incredible to work with - she did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. The service was excellent and she was always willing to go the extra mile. In addition to the top-notch service, Maribelle's flavors are delicious; our guests could not stop raving about amazing the cake tasted! I highly recommend this vendor!

Very good cake and service was awesome

Absolutely loved our wedding cake & cake pops for our wedding- we received so many compliments on how amazing it was. Looking forward to ordering from here in the future!

Crystal · Married on 06/21/2014

Cake was exactly what the Bride and Groom pictured. It was truly a work of art and beautiful. The cake was yummy good - we had very little left over! I would totally recommend Maribelle to anyone planning a wedding for all of the above reasons!

The service was spectacular- I was able to meet with them on two different occasions to try different cakes. They have a wonderful selection and they take absolutely amazing. I had complements on the cake from everyone at the reception. Thank you Maribelle. We will be using you for all of our specialty cake needs!

Amber · Married on 05/03/2014

Maribelle Cakery made us the most amazingly beautiful cake for our wedding! They made a special top tier that was gluten free just for me! It was spectacular and all our guests could not believe the cake was actually a cake! It was beyond delicious! Thank you so much the cake truly pulled my whole vision together!

Mary · Married on 03/08/2014

Our wedding was everything we dreamed. The cake, the cake was just BEAUTIFUL and the center piece of our event. We worked with Angela to design a show stopper and it was the prettiest cake I have ever seen. Every detail was perfection. Maribelle Cakery made our wedding even more special, I was overcome with joy when I saw our beautiful cake that I cried. Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about how beautiful and tasty our cake was. It was Delicious. I will recommend them to everyone, completely worth every penny. I look forward to using them for all our special events.