10181 McCauly Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241 Map · Phone number

About DessertWorks Cakery

Welcome to DessertWorks Cakery!! DessertWorks is an upscale premier custom cakery specializing in Wedding Cakes, Special Occasion cakes and desserts. We bake our desserts using the best ingredients, fresh eggs, heavy cream, whole milk, pure cane sugars, sweet cream butter and Callebaut chocolates, all to insure the highest quality and most delicious desserts possible. What sets us apart from other bakeries is our delicious cakes baked fresh from scratch, never frozen, and our exceptional icings, made fresh in our shop from scratch too. Each wedding cake is custom designed to your tastes and style, with exceptional skill and detail, reflecting your dream on this very special day.

Established in 2000, DessertWorks has been entrusted to provide over four thousand beautiful and delicious wedding cakes for weddings in the greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area. So whether your occasion is large or small, simple or elaborate, traditional or contemporary, you can have peace of mind knowing that Dessertworks will be there to make sure all the details are handled to provide the most beautiful and delicious cake for your very special day!

Follow DessertWorks Cakery on

53 Reviews for DessertWorks Cakery

DessertWorks Cakery 1
DessertWorks Cakery 2

Alesha · Married on 09/08/2018

Our cake was exactly what we wanted and tasted amazing.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    DessertWorks Cakery 3
    DessertWorks Cakery 4

DessertWorks Cakery's reply:

Thank you Alesha! You and Brian were such a joy to work with, and I was delighted to provide a very special part of your most important day. Was glad to see the rain did not ruin your special day either! Best wishes for a very, very happy wedded life!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't even handle how gorgeous and perfect our cake was. Everyone raved how delicious and pretty it was. I came to them with a few photos and they nailed it! Thanks for making my dream day so perfect! I highly recommend!!

Demonica · Married on 10/28/2017

Sandy at Dessertworks is such an awesome lady. Every time I came in to make a payment she would double check with me exactly how I wanted my cake. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and incredibly delicious. I would highly recommend Dessertworks Cakery!!!

DessertWorks Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.75
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.50
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• The Oasis Golf Club and Conference Center
    The Oasis Golf Club and Conference Center Country Club Weddings

DessertWorks is a fabulous cakery. When you book a wedding reception at Oasis Conference Center you will get a DessertWorks Wedding Cake.

• H.J. Benken Florist & Garden Center
    H.J. Benken Florist & Garden Center Wedding Florists

Beautiful cakes and love working with them!

• Take-One Studio LLC
    Take-One Studio LLC Wedding Photographers

We are pretty much Wedding Cake experts as I hate to say it . . . . but we do eat a ton of our couples cakes. Shhhhh don't tell anyone please. I must say that you won't be disappointed with your cake from DessertWorks at all! Beautiful decorating and great tasting cake too! A winning combo for sure. Tell them Take-One sent you!!!

• 10181 McCauly Road Cincinnati, 45241 See on map