DessertWorks Cakery Reviews

53 Reviews for DessertWorks Cakery

DessertWorks Cakery 1
DessertWorks Cakery 2

Alesha · Married on 09/08/2018

Our cake was exactly what we wanted and tasted amazing.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    DessertWorks Cakery 3
    DessertWorks Cakery 4

DessertWorks Cakery's reply:

Thank you Alesha! You and Brian were such a joy to work with, and I was delighted to provide a very special part of your most important day. Was glad to see the rain did not ruin your special day either! Best wishes for a very, very happy wedded life!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't even handle how gorgeous and perfect our cake was. Everyone raved how delicious and pretty it was. I came to them with a few photos and they nailed it! Thanks for making my dream day so perfect! I highly recommend!!

Demonica · Married on 10/28/2017

Sandy at Dessertworks is such an awesome lady. Every time I came in to make a payment she would double check with me exactly how I wanted my cake. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and incredibly delicious. I would highly recommend Dessertworks Cakery!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Delicious cake!! Sandy was great to work with and was willing to do whatever to make our vision come to life. Our wedding cake was stunning and was exactly what we wanted, and it tasted phenomenal! We had planned to save our top layer, but we already ate half of it.. we just couldn't resist!

• Betsy

Betsy · Married on 08/27/2016

Thanks so much to Sandy and DessertWorks! Our cake was beautiful and tasted amazing! It was exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend this cakery!!

Sandy worked magic when it came time to transfer what we really wanted our wedding cake to look like into reality. She was very easy to work with, was always happy to see us, was on time for our big day, and her tasting was amazing! We really appreciate that she makes her own cake and frosting, because my husband has a sulfite intolerance and he can eat her lovely cake without being sick (no other cake ever has let him do that!).

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

If you haven't tasted cake from DessertWorks Cakery yet, you are missing out. They are the best. So many choices for cake and icing. And Sandy is so talented in decorating. If you can dream it, she can do it. Cake tasting is one of the best parts of planning, but once you taste DessertWorks you'll have your winner. We had so many people tell us how delicious our cake was at our wedding. One tip: make sure you take time out of your reception for just a few bites of cake. It is oh so good!

Liz · Married on 09/26/2015

We chose DessertWorks for our wedding because their cake was included in our reception price; however, I don't think we could have had a better cake! When I first saw our cake in the reception hall, it literally took my breath away. I told my husband that it was the most beautiful cake I had ever seen. Sandy and her team truly exceeded all of our expectations with how gorgeous the cake was! All of our guests were also raving about how delicious it was. In fact, over a month later, we are still having people tell us how beautiful and delicious the cake was! Thank you so much to Sandy and her team! We could not have been happier with our wedding cake!

Out of all the vendors from bridal shows, DessertWorks was the first name I remembered. The taste of the cake is unmatched! Sandy is the best and surpassed my expectations- which speaks volumes as the cake we chose was very challenging. She is amazing and her passion for what she does shows!

• User5620111 · 2+ years ago

Awesome cake, very detailed and technical to design. The cake tasted wonderful with all the different flavors. I would highly recommend Sandy, great place to order that special cake.

DessertWorks Cakery provided my wedding cake for my August 22, 2015 wedding. My cake was exactly what I had hoped for and everyone raved. Sandy was so easy to work with too. Love her!!

Shaunte + Bryce · Married on 08/21/2015

This place is awesome. The price are awesome and I would highly recommend their services!

Julianne · Married on 06/13/2015

Sandy at DessertWorks was awesome! When we went to taste cakes she had a much larger selection, especially of fillings, available to us, and they all tasted amazing! My husband and I have never been a huge fan of wedding cakes until we tried hers! She did a beautiful job with our cake and it turned out exactly how we wanted it. She was very flexible, and even allowed us to change the size of the cake a week before the wedding and refunded us the full difference between the original larger size cake and the one we ended up needing. You will absolutely love your experience with her!

Kathy · Married on 05/15/2015

Besides being absolutely beautiful this was the best tasting cake I've ever had bar none!!!! I will recommend them to everyone!! The left overs were good for 2 weeks and now we miss them sooooo. lol
    You ladies are amazing!!!! Thanks!!!
    Kathy Casey
    mother of Stephanie Schafer

Lisa · Married on 10/31/2014

I loved Sandy's enthusiasm and willingness to work with my OCD husband (the hubs photoshopped his design on to a template, then made a dummy cake and printed his own edible images.) She took his design, added some tweaks and embellishments, and delivered a stunning - and AMAZINGLY tasty - cake! The marbled red velvet is to die-for!! We would absolutely use Dessertworks again!

Jerry and Aprile · Married on 10/11/2014

Our cake was beautiful and delicious!! Would highly recommend! They put together our cake exactly how we pictured it and it turned out perfect.

Christine · Married on 09/12/2014

DessertWorks was absolutely amazing for us and our wedding! We were so pleased with the look of our cake and received so many compliments on it! We've been to several weddings where the cake does not taste like it did during the tasting, but she hit it out of the park with ours! Received so many compliments about how delicious and beautiful our cake was. Could not has asked for anything better! Plus, her prices are very reasonable and she offers a great military discount! Thank you!!

Sandy and the crew at DessertWorks is WONDERFUL. Her cake was absoultey amazing. My cake went so fast at my wedding I barley had any. I am even going back to Sandy to make more cakes since I only got 1 piece. I met with Sandy only once but she was always available via email and phone to me.

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

The cake was by far the best we've ever tasted, from the cake itself to the frosting--delicious. We had 3 different cake flavors; all were superb. And the cake decoration turned out exactly as we had hoped.

Kayla · Married on 06/21/2014

Sandy made my dream cake. It was so perfect in every way that I want to tear up just thinking about it. It was an incredible four tier round cake for 170 with a chocolate base, a chocolate chip tier, a confetti tier for the kids, and another chocolate tier. The icing was off white fondant and there were white fondant and crystalized sugar flowers. It was truly a piece of art. I have been to five weddings in the last year and none of them have been this beautiful or delicious! She was so good at listening to what I really wanted and seriously made my wedding magical. My mouth is literally watering thinking about that cake.

Beth · Married on 06/14/2014

Sandy was SO sweet! I had so much fun at the cake tasting, even though I had to go by myself when my mom got caught in a snow storm that day. She made me feel so good about my ideas for design and combined my ideas PERFECTLY to fit our theme. Several of our guests said it was the best wedding cake they'd ever eaten! I'm not even a cake person, and I had a piece for breakfast the next morning! The icing was delicious! We can't wait to unwrap that lemon tier top on our first anniversary!!!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 06/07/2014

Sandy is the best when it comes to baking cakes. The cake turned out better than I planned. We didn't have any left over. The way it was decorated was stunning. We received so many compliments that night.

kristen · Married on 05/31/2014

Sandy was awesome! She created our dream cake when we had no idea what we wanted...and even better it tasted great! We had so many compliments from our guests and we can't wait to eat the top layer on our anniversary (if we can wait that long)

Leah · Married on 05/17/2014

Sandy was a pleasure to work with. We had cupcakes at our daughter's wedding and they looked beautiful and tasted delicious! Sandy arranged the cupcakes in a very creative manner :D

If you want the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake made by one of the nicest bakers in Cincinnati, you have to go with DessertWorks Cakery! Prior to the wedding, we tasted several cakes and all of them were just so-so. Then we found Sandy and DessertWorks Cakery and I could not have been more thrilled. Sandy was fun and very easy to work with and truly, the cake was AMAZING (I am still getting compliments about how delicious it was!). If you are searching for a great baker... look no further! Ordering your wedding cake from DessertWorks is an absolute MUST!