Davids Bridal

• Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

David's Bridal was pretty good to work with-- the staff seemed to know what they were doing. I was greeted as soon as I walked into the store and my maids were treated good as well. I like David's mainly because it's easy-- dresses are there to try on in all sizes, any color you'd wish to have in your wedding is available and dresses are designed to fit all body types. What I really liked is that in the store, design styles are separated and hung up by style number which makes it very easy to find a specific dress.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Sheena
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ladies were all very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We had some downfalls with David’s Bridal. As far as finding a dress, they are pretty good. Just don't let them railroad you into an expensive dress that you don't want just because they tell you how beautiful you are. Do the research on what you want first, and then let them find what you want. I would not recommend them for their photography services. They offer very little for a very high price. But they don't tell you that until you already pay for their services. Other than that, they are alright.

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
2.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

You get what you pay for. They are affordable and the manager at the store you go to really effects the experience. If you are looking for a deal you can probably find it there but don't expect much service. It took them about 10 weeks to get my bridesmaids sashes and they didn't notify me that they had arrived. They discontinued 2 items I planned to get for my brides maids (items that are still in some of their ads) and didn't notify me even though they were in their database. There seamstress messed up the straps on my dress, then asked me how to fix it!
They are about discounts, not service.

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
3.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

My appointment was at 10am and apparently the store doesn't open until then so I was made to stand outside in the heat on the sidewalk and wait for the staff to unlock the door, this was not a pleasant way to start my appointment. I was alone in finding my dress but the associate I was given to help me was very friendly and very helpful. She really took her time with me and not only helped me find the perfect dress, but shoes, a headpiece, and undergarments too! I left under budget and much happier than when I arrived.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very helpful and full of knowledge. They were very helpful in assisting me and my daugther.

• Wedding: 01/01/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome Team. Petronia was the best, most personable help!

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
3.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I primarily used the David's Bridal in Wilmington, NC. Overall I think David's Bridal has a great collection of bridal gowns and a decent variety of bridesmaid dress styles & colors but, they are slightly overpriced.

On several occasions I went to the location in Wilmington walked in and was not greeted or acknowledged for 10 min. because, someone was not at a front desk or there were 3 or more employees socializing.

Also, disappointed that the David's Bridal website is run by a different company then the stores and you cannot receive immediate assistance. You need to leave a message to get a question answered or issue resolved. It took several days for them to return a call to me and one of my bridesmaids.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
4.2/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

David's Bridal was great. They were so great about helping me plan a military wedding. Highly reccomended.

• Wedding: 07/04/2010
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Megan and her staff at the location in Wilmington, NC were so amazing and helpful.

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used David's for my invitations. I did them online and they turned out great! They arrived earlier than stated by the company. They were cheaper than most sites and I found a coupon!

• Wedding: 04/04/2009
Services Used: Invitations
3.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I live in NC and had many attendants in CA, IL, AL, and WA and they took care of all of our attire and on the wedding day everyone looked perfect. They even took my dress in a week before the wedding free of charge because I was 3 months pregnant and afraid I would grow. Eveything was great.

• Wedding: 08/01/2008
0.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 0.5

The only reason I would advise anyone to deal with David's Bridal is if they have numerous out of town attendants and they have plenty of time for corrections to be made. You have to make an appointment just to look at dresses, and while you're at your scheduled appointment the consultant you are scheduled with also has 2 to 4 other customers. It's a hurry up and wait scandal. Two of my bridesmaid's dresses needed extensive alterations for dresses that should have been able to buy off the shelf and wear. The alterations department is a fiasco. They only do measuring on certain days, while other days are reserved for sewing and other days still are reserved for picking up. You have to make an appointment to drop off your dress to be altered, make an appointment to have it fitted, and make an appointment to pick it up. All the while again, the tailor is catering to other customers during your scheduled appointment. The alterations lady at this location had a very bad attitude. A week before my wedding she very rudly told one of my bridesmaids that they did not have her dress, and did not have any record of it. The appointment to pick up the dress had been the night before, so there was no reason for that. Soon enough, she found the dress, but did not make any apology for having been so rude. The good things that came out of this venue were convience of being able to have my many out of town attendants be able to go to a store near them and get everything they needed, and the color coordination was great with Men's Wearhouse.

• Wedding: 07/04/2008
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I didn't have a lot of time to plan my wedding. 3 weeks exactly. I was nervous when I went in that they wouldn't be able to help me. My consultant was very nice. She was honest and very understanding. She said she did her wedding quickly as well. She never told me "no" we just found ways around the problems. We got all 3 of my bridesmaids gowns, my gown and my mothers dress in the same day! She even made sure we all had alterations scheduled so we could avoid paying a rush fee! Most places would not have even told you about that!

My wedding consultant was Kim, and my alterations lady was Patricia. I would recommend them to everyone! I felt comfortable with both ladies.

• Wedding: 04/19/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the first day I walked in there until the week before my wedding, David's Bridal of Fayetteville were wonderful. I found my dress the first day along with veils, shoes, bra, and everything else that went along with my attire. The alterations department were right on time with alterations, as well as with the steamings before my bridal pictures and right before the wedding. David's Bridal is very reasonable with payments for your attire, and are very good about calling to politely remind you when a payment is coming up. I definately recommend David's Bridal of Fayetteville.

• Wedding: 03/29/2008
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Although I didnt get a dress here, I got PERFECT shoes that were dyed to match my dress. Also, they were incredibly affordable, and I can wear them again in the future! Thanks guys!

• Wedding: 03/22/2008
910-868-5442
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire