Couture Weddings & Events, LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Jessica was an awesome wedding planner! She made the day-of run very smoothly and I was definitely stressed free. Her day-of team was very friendly and great as well. She was very helpful during the time that we were engaged and very quick to respond to questions that I had, even after the wedding! She is very flexible and fabulous to work with. No complaints from this bride! Thanks again Jessica for all your work and dedication over the last 1+ years!! :)

Profile Picture
EBONIQUE
06/18/2011

I was hesitant about a wedding coordinator because I pictured someone trying to take my visoon and do away with it. Instead that was probably the BEST investment out of my whole wedding experience. I found Heather with Couture Events on The Knot.com. We met up to discus budgeting as well as what I wanted out of the whole experience. I explained that I wanted someone to just make sure my day went by as professional as possible. That is exactly what I recived from Couture Events. From start to finish I did not have a worry in the world on my wedding day literally. They made sure my day ran smooth and successful and I cannot thank them enough for that experience. I used them as a day of events planner but it felt like they took all the planning and worries off my back from the 9 months of planning and just took over. I loved them for that and just couldn't be more appreciative! Keep blessing brides!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I'm so glad I had Couture to help plan and coordinate my wedding. Heather and her team made my life loads easier during a very stressful time. Definitely worth the money. I was completely stress free on my special day and was able to just soak everything in.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Jessica at Couture was AMAZING!!! Our wedding would not have been what it was without her. She made my life stress free and easy prior to the wedding, which is difficult for most brides. She handled everything so that we only had to make final decisions. She fixed problems, she dealt with issues, and she didn't bother me with things that didn't matter. Jessica was a savior and I am so thankful that she made our big day such a success!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

There is simply not enough space to describe how amazing the Couture Girls are! I was planning my wedding in the middle of changing jobs and relocating, therefore I ended up planning out of 3 cities, none of which were Houston and they made it so easy to execute. Jessica L. was my primary planner, but I was incredibly pleased with the fact that if she couldn't be at any meetings (which was only on 1 occasion and 100% excusable) there was another Couture Girl (another Jessica :-D) to take her place and was completely up to date on the progress we had already made. If I had to change an appointment with any vendor, Couture or any others, due to my work schedule or simply because I could not make the drive to Houston, there was never an issue with rescheduling. They make it convenient for you and will go above an beyond to make sure your wedding is stress free. My wedding was more amazing than I could have ever imagined, it cost less than I thought it would and all thanks to Couture. I did not worry about a single thing the day of. If there were any minor snags or bumps in the road, there was still no need to stress because you know the rest is covered with these girls. Again, I could go on for days, but the bottom line is Couture Weddings & Events is legit, worth it, a blast, and I would recommend their services to any and every bride from here on out!

THANK YOU GIRLS FOR THE MOST MEMORABLE AND UNFORGETTABLE DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Thank goodness for Jessica and Yeshelly! They made our day run so smoothly! They did so much background work and took care of the small details that made our day seem flawless. They definitely deserve lots of credit! Our day wouldn't have been the same without their help. Jessica was quick to answer all my questions via phone and email weeks prior to the wedding. She gave some great suggestions too. You guys were amazing! Thank you!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Jessica was our day of wedding coordinator for our wedding last Fall. We had most of the details planned out but we wanted to find someone that could execute it while we enjoy the day. Jessica was the one! We had several meetings with us prior to the wedding and she was always flexible with our schedule. She was very thorough with all her questions to get a feel of what we envisioned for our wedding. We kept in close contact via email and she responded to all of our questions in a timely manner.

During the day of our wedding...it rained! (somewhat expected). We were so grateful to have Jessica run and buy us umbrellas for the wedding ceremony early in the morning. Her and her team also created a Plan B for the ceremony since it rained...and it turned out beautiful. She also did a great job with organizing our traditional ceremony and navigating our large family. If it wasn't for her at our rehearsal, it would've been crazy. She had team of ~3-4 the day of. Although we felt like Jessica knew exactly what we wanted, her team didn't at times. We can't blame them though since they weren't there during the meetings with us. Overall, the day of events went as planned even and turned out amazing.

We would recommend Jessica Lam to anyone to coordinate their wedding day! (in fact, she's planned and coordinated a few of our friends already). She was very professional and very easy to work with. My only request is that the team that they bring in also understands the details the day of as well.

Thank you very much Jessica & Couture Events!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Jessica and her team were awesome! Throughout the entire wedding process, they helped me stay focused and on a timeline so things weren't forgotten or left to be planned at the last minute. And the day of the event, Jessica and her team were a God sent from heaven! While I was a typical nervous bride, something about their smiles and organization skills made me feel at ease. They had everything under control and the event went very smooth!!! I highly recommend Couture!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I had scratched wedding planner off of my budget list from the very beginning, but as the date drew nearer, I realized that if I wanted to enjoy my wedding then I was going to have to put it back on the list. I booked them about 3 months before my wedding for day off services, but they helped me far more than just on the day of. Long story short, pound for pound Jessica was the best decision and "purchase" I made. All my vendors were great but Jessica and her ladies kept me on track with what needed to be done, were reassuring when I started getting nervous and gave great advice. On the day of... I can't even put into words how much I valued them. I never felt that weight of pressure of "Oh this needs to get done" and "Who's going to be there when the caterer shows up?" They did the work and I got to have fun and spend time dancing and mingling. Thank y'all so much for everything!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Jessica Lam and the Couture team are EXCELLENT! Jessica was very detail oriented and helped me from start to finish to have the wedding I truly wanted. She knew how to save money where applicable and helped me stay on track of tasks. On my wedding day, everything was so seamless I completely forgot about all the planning details and got lost in the moment of enjoying my day. That was truly what I wanted! Thank you so much!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

It was such a pleasure working with Heather and Jessica! I was in need of a coordinator for the day of the wedding. From the first moment I contacted Couture Events (about 3 weeks prior), I've received very helpful and professional service. If I had known earlier, I would have hired these two from the very beginning of the planning process. I thoroughly enjoyed my wedding day and having coordinators who were supportive and fun made the day that much more special :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Jessica did a WONDERFUL job helping me plan my wedding. She was attentive, responsible, personable, punctual... she helped keep me on track. She was so organized throughout the planning process, and everything she did, she did with poise and patience. She was NEVER late for anything, in fact, she was always way ahead of schedule. Believe it or not, despite what everyone says about the last few weeks leading up to the wedding being busy, ALL i did was relax. :) She always had great advice on ways to save money and great recommendations on vendors. I LOVED each and every vendor we hired. She would listen to any concerns and address them immediately. She went above and beyond what was asked of her. She EXCEEDED every expectation! She really made my year of planning enjoyable and the wedding day ABSOLUTELY perfect. I am grateful I was able to work with her. Also, their prices are unheard of. They are EXTREMELY low price. Their price would have been reasonable even if it was for a smaller package. But the amount of time and energy she put into making our day perfect will NEVER be forgotten. Thank you so much Jessica!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

If it werent for Heather and Jessica at Couture my day would have been a complete circus. They were able to coordinate with all of my vendors and keep the day running smoothly despite my momzilla trying her hardest to ruin everything. They were discrete, professional, and very friendly to all of my guests and vendors. Their itinerary ran flawlessly, making sure everything happened on time and just as planned. Without these two there on the day of my wedding I dont know what I would have done!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Couture Weddings and Events to anyone! They were so helpful and professional. They helped me find affordable yet reliable vendors, provided helpful general information, contacted and communicated directly with my vendors before and during the wedding and ensured everything went smooth on my wedding day. On the wedding day they had ample staff at the ceremony and reception to ensure everything went as planned. My wedding was so wonderful - having Couture take care of all the logistics and details on the day itself allowed me to really enjoy it.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I definitely recommend Couture Wedding and Events to Brides! Heather and Jessica are friendly and professional and were wonderful to work with! Not only did they keep everything running smoothly the day of my wedding for everyone involved, but they were informative and supportive during my short 4 month engagement, including helping me through multiple changes in photographers. I am grateful that they helped my dream fairy-tale wedding come true!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Couture to any of my family and friends. They did an excellent job. Heather was extremely helpful with our vendor choices and helped the day of the wedding go as smoothly as possibly so all we had to do was enjoy our wedding.