Catan Fashions

Catan Fashions

Catan Fashions Personalized For You! Specializing in dress, planning, and rentals!

12878 Pearl Rd
Strongsville, OH 44136 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(3.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(3.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Catan Fashion for all my wedding dress needs (dress, veil, hair accessory, and alterations) as well as obtaining my bridesmaids dresses. They have an amazing selection and were extremely helpful when it came to picking out my dress. The associate I worked with really knew her dresses and by telling her what I liked and didn't like, we were able to find the perfect dress!

The ladies in bridesmaids were also amazingly helpful. They pointed my girls and I in the right direction and were very helpful when it came time to ordering the dresses and getting them in on time.

Alternations department was also very accommodating and great on giving tips of what to do and not to do while wearing my dress.

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved loved loved my dress! It was perfect and Olga did a great job altering it! I got so many compliments! Great customer service and reasonable prices

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beyond amazing. I never thought shopping for my wedding dress would be so easy! The ladies that helped me out we're awesome and extremely helpful. They picked out a bunch of dresses for me to try on, along with letting me choose ones on my own. They worked hard to keep within my budget, and even though I actually spent more then I was planning on, it was still an amazing deal that I got on my dress. I can't wait for my first fitting in a couple weeks to try my dress on again!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Catan's provided me with an amazing experience finding my wedding dress. Their staff is extremely knowledgable and know how to feel peoples' styles and pull dresses accordingly. The event of finding a dress was very personal with my entourage and I getting a secluded room so we could all focus on finding the dress. They do not pressure you at all to purchase, because I actually did not purchase on my initial appointment.
Once I did buy my dress it was super easy to have my inspection then set up a series of alteration appointments. I rave about how well my dress fit thanks to Olga and their alterations team. She was incredibly meticulous to make sure that I had the perfect fit for my day. I absolutely recommend their services to anyone looking for special occasion attire!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Bethany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WONDERFUL!!! I cannot say enough good things about Catan Fashions! Everyone here is extremely kind and helpful and they are willing to go the extra mile for you! They really know their stuff and will help you pick the perfect gown for your special day! I never felt pressured to purchase a gown, they only wanted to be sure I had the perfect dress for my big day, and they were so patient when I wasn't sure what I wanted and needed time to think. They also did a wonderful job of accessorizing me and making recommendations to complete my look and personalize my gown. They have a huge selection and are very reasonably priced. They also have an amazing bridesmaid section! Catan Fashions and their staff are truly amazing! This was the best bridal salon I visited and I highly recommend it to any bride!

• Wedding: Recently Married
A
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience was wonderful. I had a fantastic consultant who really listened to my search criteria. I found the perfect dress and even arranged to purchase it off the rack.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great customer service every time I called or went there.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you can't find a wedding dress here, it does not exist. The team at Catan Fashions was amazing. From the first consulting appointment to ordering the dress, fittings and the dress delivery, Catan was amazing and very responsive to my requests. We loved Catan. Thank you Kim, Olga and team!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Lighting & Decor
Candace
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience purchasing my wedding dress here. Everyone was always so friendly, and they are very organized. My alterations experience was terrific! I would recommend Catan Fashions!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at Catans was extremely helpful in helping me find the dress of my dreams, as well as, our bridesmaid dresses! I would highly recommend setting up an appointment to try on your wedding dress if you don't already have one!!! You and your loved ones will be put in your own private fitting room with your own consultant!!!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The bride has been living overseas and only had two weeks to find a dress. Catan's entire staff was warm, pleasant, and reassuring that the bride would have a wonderful dress. I couldn't believe how beautiful and well fitted the dress was. The alterations were very well done. They have an amazing staff.

• Wedding: 12/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Catan's is absolutely a one stop shop for anything you need for your wedding! I loved the personalized service they gave me when shopping for my wedding dress. They were patient, and helpful when trying on different dresses making sure you found the perfect one. I was able to find the wedding dress of my dreams and was very happy when they measured me and put me into the correct size of dress. My dress fit like a glove and the only alterations I needed was my hem. Though I didn't have my alterations done there, I did have them iron my dress a couple of days before my wedding. I would definitely recommend them, for when you're ready to shop for your wedding dress.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Catan's gave me great shopping and bridal fitting service! The sales ladies helped me find the dress of my dreams and the seamstress made sure it fit me perfectly!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Catan Fashion have the most beautiful dresses and everybody that works there are so helpful and friendly. I'm so happy i found the dress off my dream's in this store.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my wedding dress!!! They were very helpful when I was looking and helped me pick out the perfect dress. I also had my dress held and altered there. The alteration prices were a little high, but I had a very complicated dress with a bubble hem and it was asymetrical so it was worth it to me to pay for them to alter it. Everything was perfect and I didn't have any issues at all.

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found my wedding dress at Catan's and it was the most beautiful wedding dress I've ever seen! I usually do not like other people's wedding dresses, I mean I like it for them, but not for me. So when my mom and I started looking at wedding dresses I knew it was going to be tough! We went to two other stores before we drove out to Strongsville to Catan's. The first two stores were a bust!

At Catan's, you have your own private dressing room, which I loved! I hate how other places make you come out into this open area where everyone in the whole store is looking at you in a dress that doesn't fit right and you aren't sure if you like it or not. Catan's isn't like this, at least not for the brides, I think it is like that for bridesmaids and others.

Jela did my alterations and she is fiesty and awesome! She did a great job! I love my dress!!!

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
440-238-6664
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire