Blair Mill Inn

(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris and the whole gang at Blair Mill Inn made our wedding day the best day of our lives. They were extremely accommodating from the first time we met with them. The wait staff was exceptional and always made sure we had a drink in our hands. I would highly recommend the Blair Mill Inn.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Blair Mill Inn was our first stop while looking for wedding reception venues. The general manager, Chris, told us to look around at other locations but we would not find another one in the area that could offer such incredible food and wonderful service as they could....and he was right!! We looked around at numerous other reception venues, but each time we ended up comparing it to Blair Mill. Certain pricey add-on options at other locations were already included in the package at Blair Mill and in the end, the decision was a no-brainer. We felt like we were actually being listened to while talking with Chris and that we weren't just a number. The entire staff worked together with us right up until the very end to make the process as simple as possible. People still have not stopped talking about the food!!! The appetizers and mashed potato bar were the talk of the evening! I couldn't get enough!! The entrees were also wonderful and the service was outstanding! Our wedding day was perfect and it was largely in part due to the hard work of Chris and his staff! I would recommend the location to anyone looking to throw a wonderful wedding reception (or other party) that rivals any other local venue at a fraction of the cost.

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was beyond perfect thanks to Blair mill inn! We highly recommend them!!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot speak highly enough of the Blair Mill Inn. I worked mostly with Chris Kane, who is a funny and warm person. Carolyn, their receptionist, is very sweet and knowledgeable. Planning the wedding with them was a breeze... they bended over backwards to make my fiance and I happy.

On the day of, the location was stunning. Our maitre d' was efficient and wonderful. The servers were prompt and patient. The food was AMAZING. Our guests loved all of it, especially the mashed potato bar during cocktail hour. I had the vegetable wellington for dinner and it was outstanding. I would also highly recommend the mediterranean chicken.

You cannot go wrong with Blair Mill. They will do everything they can to make you happy, and the food is delicious. The price is outstanding for everything you receive in the package. Thank you to Chris Kane and your entire staff for making my wedding day such a wonderful event!

• Wedding: 12/31/2013
Kate
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Chris Kane was an extraordinary experience for our special day! He made sure that everything was exactly as we wanted, and took the stress and worry out of the day. He was always available to answer questions via email or phone, and never turned me away when I wanted to see the room "just for a second". The entire staff was welcoming, and efficient, and we truly felt special on our wedding day.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Blair Mill Inn did such an amazing job on my wedding. The service was great! I really could not ask for anything better. All my guest raved about the food and how wonderful the hall looked!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married on 10.20.12 at Blair Mill Inn. Everything was great!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had both our wedding ceremony and reception at the Blair Mill Inn in September 2012. We were extremely happy with every single aspect of our experience with them, and with every employee we interacted with. What comes with the wedding package here could not compare with any of the other places that we looked at, and we did a lot of research. The food, drinks, and cake were all better than you could possibly expect compared to the amount charged per person. There are two people who run the weddings there, JoAnn and Chris. We worked with JoAnn throughout all the meetings, the tasting, and the rehearsal. She had let us know ahead of time that she would be unable to be there for part of our wedding day, and that Chris would fill in until she got there. And as expected, he was great too! We would recommend them to everyone, and anyone that we know. They made our day perfect!

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Kane and his team at Blair Mill made our day one to remember! From the very beginning, they were easy to work with. You can't beat the value of their package and the food was more than delicious! People were raving for days about it! Even with a minor hiccup the day before the event, the team got everything under control and the day went off without a hitch!

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
Lori
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Blair Mill Inn provided the best service I could have ever asked for. Chris and Joanne were AMAZING to work with. They responded very promptly to all of my emails and were so awesome to work with. They seemed truely interested in our wedding and not in making a quick $$. The food was awesome and they had the best price around. I didn't have to worry about a thing and they took such good care of us throughout the planning process and the day of our wedding. I highly recommend this venue.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Blair Mill Inn was the perfect location for our wedding. Their prices are unbelievable, especially compared to comparable venues in the area. The food was amazing, and all of our guests have been telling us everything was perfect. We primarily worked with JoAnne, and she went above and beyond to make our day so special. The venue was very flexible about working with our schedules, and everything went as planned.

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Blair Mill was perfect. We went out of Philadelphia to save money and it was well worth it. We were treated with such care that we probably wouldn't have gotten in the city. Our wedding coordinator was always patient and responsive, willing to answer any and all questions, and worked with my type-A personality to make sure that everything was exactly how we wanted it.

I could not be happier! If I was planning another event I wouldn't think twice about having it here again!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Kane and his team at the Blair Mill Inn were excellent. They were very responsive to all my questions during the planning process and very attentive to us during the ceremony and reception. They made sure our needs were met at every step.
My guests were amazed at the quickness of the room flip from ceremony to reception. The guests also remarked on how attentive the entire staff was to their every need. They also loved the food - the potato bar and pastry bar were a huge hit with all our guests.
Thank you to Chris and his entire staff for making our dream wedding a reality!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding on 8/20/11 and we cannot say enough about how wonderful it was. Chris Kane, our consultant, was really on top of everything. He was friendly, funny and easy to talk to. Our package included everything and I mean EVERYTHING! We had our ceremony there plus the cocktail hour and our reception. We got the ceremony room rental, an amazing cocktail hour, a sit down meal, with full white glove service, chair covers and sashes, a maitre d, our wedding cake and an open bar for a price that was a good 30% less than other area venues.
We had not initially signed with Blair Mill Inn, rather a smaller, less organized venue. After some trouble with our first place, we came to Chris telling him all about it and he told us that he would take care of us. The first thing I loved was that they don't have a concrete set of times that you "HAVE TO" have your wedding start at. They were flexible within reason. I had already sent out my save the dates and he made sure I got my date! I went from a small farmhouse banquet room to a Grand Ballroom and white glove service! I cannot even imagine how my wedding would have turned out at the other venue. They were very accommodating of my requests, and on the wedding day Chris made a special point to tend to our parents and immediate family and make them feel just as special as we did.
My guests are still calling us and telling us how delicious the food was, how beautiful the room was, and how neat our mashed potato bar was! I really can't say enough about Blair Mill Inn, Chris and the whole staff. They took care of us and we honestly felt we were the only wedding they were working on. It was true customer service from the beginning! If you want a beautiful wedding, then this is your place!! I got the wedding of my dreams and Blair Mill Inn did that for me.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A HUGE thank you to Chris Kane and his entire staff for making my daughters wedding day (11/06/2010) a dream come true. We searched a lot of facilities before we decided on Blair Mill. Do not let the location or setting of this facility sway your decision in any way. I believe this is the best kept secret in Montgomery County. From the day we booked, one year in advance, Chris was professional and was able to answer every question, concern or need in a timely fashion. He continually told me that they were working for us and what we wanted, we got. He held true to his word. I have not one complaint from the moment we entered until the last guest left. The detail that they put into making this day a fairytale was incredible. The servers were professional and accomodating. Our Maitre D, Ruth was amazing and couldnt have been more helpful in moving our evening through without a glitch. The cocktail hour was delicious and the butlered hors d'oeuvres were, hot, tasty and plentiful. The mashed potato bar was a huge hit and was still talked about the following day. The entrees were presented beautifully and you could tell the chef put his special touch on each plate that left his kitchen. We had a sit down dinner with 4 delicious entree choices and the time frame from when we entered the ball room, until dinner was done, was served amazingly fast with no loss of reception time. The package price for the Blair Mill Inn was beyond reasonable for the day they created for us. I cant say thank you enough for making what can be an extremely stressful day so incredibly calm.

• Wedding: 11/06/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Blair Mill provided us with an amazing ceremony and reception! Everything was set up beautifully and ran smoothly, and the food was delicious. And the price was great, especially since you get so much in their wedding package. There were several weddings going on around the same time, so things were a little crowded in the halls, but they definitely had plenty of staff to cater to our every need. I would definitely recommend Blair Mill to any bride, because my wedding there was perfect.

• Wedding: 10/03/2010
215-674-3900
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards