Peddler's Village

Up to 200 guests

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$11k - $13k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Peddler's Village is a wedding venue located in Lahaska, Pennsylvania, just an hour from Philadelphia and 35 minutes from Trenton, New Jersey. This year-round destination showcases a charming storybook ambience that’s ideal for to-be-weds looking for a colonial-style atmosphere for their happily ever after. Their talented team members delight in creating customized events for couples. Whether you’re hosting your shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception, they are committed to making your dreams a reality.

Facilities and Capacity

Peddler’s Village offers countryside beauty for any occasion. With its scenic gardens, elegant gazebo, iconic water wheel, and wooden bridge, the grounds provide a romantic backdrop. The charming country inn at the heart of the property features a spacious get-ready suite for pre-celebration preparations. The interior consists of various, versatile banquet rooms that can be used for any aspect of your milestone occasion. If you’ve been dreaming of saying “I do” or dancing with loved ones in the open air, a large outdoor tent option is available. The venue features endless photo opportunities from the dazzling antique carousel to the quaint stream. To simplify the planning process, they offer various wedding packages including outdoor, carousel, and champagne brunch options. After your festivities draw to a close, you and your guests are welcome to rest in any of the Golden Plough Inn’s 66 on-site rooms. Here you can relax in ornate, Old World refinement coupled with plush furnishings and additional modern comforts.

When celebrating at Peddler’s Village, you will have the option of multiple settings, styles, and cuisine choices for your event. For an effortless experience overall, the venue will provide the services of a dedicated wedding coordinator, Ann Lipcsey. As your point of contact, she will work closely with you to thoughtfully finalize each detail of your big day. Ann and her team have compiled a handpicked list of experienced vendors, including DJs, photographers, bands, and officiants, that you can refer to. To alleviate wedding-related stress on the day, the staff will be there to set up and clean up your chosen event space.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Historic Building
Inn/B&B

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Set Up
Wifi

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
July
August

Angela B. Married on 10/31/2021

Magical Experience

I have not attended very many weddings in my life, and (obviously?) I don't have much experience with holding them. But I grew up in Doylestown, and Peddler's Village came up in an early search of venues in the area, and I knew almost immediately I wanted my wedding to be there. As a child, my grandparents took me to the village every Christmas and I had very nostaglic memories of it as a magical wonderland. As an adult, I appreciated little things, like the fact that the pricing was available (and easy to understand) on the website, along with all the basic options. I find the wedding industry trend of avoiding hard numbers until after you've gotten the sales pitch to be time wasting, if nothing else. (I was not having a huge wedding, and I wasn't working with a huge budget.)

I had a fairly clear idea in mind of where I wanted to end up, and from the first meeting, Ann (P.V.'s wedding guru) was completely on board. My now-husband and I have been together (with a small break in the middle) for 20 years, and we were determined to get married on Halloween. This was a party to celebrate family, and almost nothing "traditional" was on our priority list. Our eldest son was our officiant, we created positions like "sister of the bride" and "very important chair for zoom set up", dances like "family and kids dance", and needed important menu considerations like an allergy to onions. We also opted to have a Sunday brunch instead of a Friday or Saturday evening event, which meant we needed to start doing hair and makeup at 6:30 in the morning. (The Golden Plough, which was fully booked on Saturday night, actually opened their conference room for us to prepare, since Cock 'n Bull's get ready room wasn't available until 9am, which was pretty awesome.)

I was staying at a hotel about 4 minutes away from Peddler's Village the night before the wedding, and due to bad weather, a tree literally fell in front of my car on the way there. Needless to say, I was late for my own preparations. But hair and makeup were shown into our prep area and made comfortable, with complimentary coffee, while they waited for me. When Geanie (P.V.'s wedding coordinator who worked with us on the day of the event) showed up, I had my entire SUV packed full of boxes that had been dug through and unpacked and mismatched while I was mid-hair and undressed - by the time I was done hair and makeup, she had everything set up for both the ceremony and the reception, including center pieces I hadn't finished assembling and a photo area with backdrop I hadn't even taken out of the bag. (With a few mild mishaps caused by my poor labeling - the wedding night bag ended up with the photo props, for example - which she managed to catch before anyone saw or any drama was caused!) My husband was in the get ready room steaming his shirt, the guys were tying on their sword belts (did I forget, we had swords; real swords) and the girls were fixing up their cloaks - one of the restaurants bathrooms was even closed so I could get my dress on without my groom catching a peek. They truly went above and beyond when it came to implementing my vision with very little guidance from me. From the walk down the staircase, to the first look photos on the bridge, and family photos infront of the stream, to the ceremony, right into cocktail hour, everything flowed with very little need for me to even know it was happening. While I was bustling my dress, a waitress brought me a tray of hors de vours, and then brought a second one when I asked about onions. It felt a little weird, having someone hold a tray of food and a napkin for me while my bridesmaids adjusted my skirts - but in a "I'm not used to being treated like royalty" kind of way.

Now, here's where they really passed any expectations. Almost simultaneously, the fire alarm was set off (possibly by too much perfume or hairspray, we never did find out) and a wedding guest of mine collapsed. So both the local fire company and an ambulance were summoned. The fire alarm was dealt with so calmly, might a few guests didn't even know it happened. As for my friend who collapsed - he was moved to a safe area and made comfortable. At no point was he, or his wife, attended by less than 2 or 3 concerned staff members before I was informed and could make it in. And when I say concerned - these were not people doing a job. They clearly truly cared. This is something no one would want to have happen at their wedding, but it was handled perfectly, and we will forever be grateful for the grace of the entire staff under pressure. (A quick shout out to our photographer, Carl Kosola also - he was so good to my friend during this time. He is a preferred vendor, so check him out if you can!)

The rest of the wedding went off without a hitch - the food was actually delicious (as much as I tasted anyway), the room was beautiful even with my minimal decorations - and despite the warning that you "must clean up within an hour of your event ending", almost everything was cleaned and packed (a lot of it much more neatly than it had been when I arrived) for us by the end of the reception. It was so easy to just say goodbye to our guests and walk over to our suite! (And I would definitely recommend staying if you have the option! The room is beautiful, the fireplace and couch are snuggly, the tub is bubbly, the bed is like a cloud... we were so tired, it was almost like heaven.) We spent our first married morning wandering the Village, stopping in whatever shops caught our eye (and the Lucky Cupcake to thank them for our beautiful delicious masterpiece of a wedding cake) and grabbing coffee - it was such a chill way to start our marriage after all the build up to the event.

Honestly, I don't think I could have had half the party we had anywhere else, and I probably would have paid twice as much. As a team, Peddler's Village's staff and preferred vendors work together like they've been doing it forever (some of them kind of have) and at no point did I feel any need to stress. I'm so not a bridezilla-type bride to begin with - I was planning a Halloween party, they handled all the "wedding" stuff. And it was amazing.

The words "best wedding ever" have been repeated by just about everyone in the week since. It was fun, it was beautiful, it was relaxed and proper at the same time - it was amazing.

Thank you so much, Ann and PV and Cock 'n Bull and Golden Plough and my vendors and just all of you. You really gave me a fairy tale wedding!
    Kristen E. Married on 10/29/2021

Amazing wedding

I fell in love with the village the first time I saw it. My husband and I were married here this past weekend and we can’t say enough great things about this place. The staff was absolutely amazing, the site planners Ann and Jeanie are absolute blessings and were available night or day throughout the whole planning of our wedding (were also upfront and honest about everything along the way and felt so genuine about wanting this to be a special day for us). The chef listened to all our requests about the menu and the food was to die for so many compliments from our guests! Even the vendors they work with were amazing and the flowers and cake was exactly what we wanted. I want to thank everyone the staff, the planners, chefs from the bottom of my heart, you all made our wedding even more special!!!
    Holly D. Married on 10/22/2021

The Best Venue (and Coordinators) Ever

We are two women who wanted a Halloween themed wedding, and this place DELIVERED. We had a beautiful outdoor ceremony in front of the gazebo, and we had the reception at the cock n'bull which is a beautiful old building. The rooms were also surprisingly luxurious and beautiful. Everything handicap accessible. It was all inclusive venue, and they did basically everything for us. It was exactly in our price range - and had a variety of packages for different levels of pricing depending on what you're looking for. The coordinators we worked with - Anne and Jeannie - were amazing! They were very nice and patient with us, (we were not very wedding savvy, they had to explain a lot of stuff to us). and they made the whole affair as stress-free as possible. It was the happiest day ever. We had multiple people telling us it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. I cannot recommend this place strongly enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

61 photos · 08/18/2018

Deals

Peddler's Village 1
Offer

LOOKING FOR OUTDOOR WEDDING OPTIONS during COVID? We have immediate availability!

For package details or to book, contact Ann Lipcsey at alipcsey@peddlersvillage.com or 215-794-4078.

We cannot wait to hear from you!

Pricing

Peddler's Village Price Rates

Team

Ann  Lipcsey
Ann Lipcsey
Assistant Director of Sales / Wedding Planner

Ann Lipcsey is the Assistant Director of Sales for Peddler's Village. She also wears the hat of the in-house Wedding Planner. She is a graduate of Archbishop Ryan High School as well as Widener University’s School of Hospitality Management. While in college, Ann won a Women in Business Scholarship! She also had the opportunity to intern for the Morey’s Organization in Wildwood, NJ.

Ann has over 27 years of experience in the Hospitality Industry. Ann started her career as an off-premise banquet server for Conroy Catering. She often tells her story of her first day on the job. While she wasn’t a fan of loading and unloading a giant truck, she soon learned that all of her efforts were worth it when she got to see the most beautiful wedding tent set up on the Admiral’s lawn at the Philadelphia Naval base! This was the day that launched her obsession with Weddings!

Since then, Ann has worked for Huntingdon Valley Country Club, Penn’s Landing Caterer’s, The Moshulu, ACTS Retirement Communities and currently, Peddler’s Village. All of these opportunities have provided Ann with the practical experience she needed to get where she is today. She has been a bus girl, a banquet server, a dishwasher, a coat check girl, a party supervisor, office assistant and sale manager. Every job she has taken has increased her appreciation for what goes into an event.

Ann has been quoted saying, “It’s truly been a journey to work my way up through the ranks and I am so grateful to have had all the experiences that I have had. I have seen couples get engaged, get married and have babies! It’s such a wonderful part of life to celebrate and to be part of that is a pretty amazing feeling!”

Routes 202 and 263 Bucks County Lahaska, PA, 18931
267-885-8686

Tuesday through Saturday from 9-5pm.
Location of (Peddler's Village)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Wedding Venues