Peddler's Village Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ashley H. Getting married on 04/02/2022

Wonderful Experience

I had my wedding at Peddler's Village on August 7th, 2021, an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception at the Cockn' Bull. I have nothing but positive things to say about the experience. First of all, Ann was wonderful to work with. She was my main point of contact for most, if not all of the pre-wedding planning. She answered all of my questions so quickly and thoroughly. She was so kind and helped me with everything. I planned my wedding mostly from overseas due to Covid, and when I did come home, Ann prioritized meeting with me in person. My wedding date changed three times (thanks, Covid!), and the last change happened one month before our proposed third date!! And yet, Ann pulled it together and made it work! She was so caring and understanding the entire process.
    Besides Ann, whom I could gush about all day, the wedding itself was lovely. The food was delicious (specifically the grilled choose in tomato soup-AMAZING), the tables were set nicely, and everything ran smoothly. At the last minute, Ann helped me project a video with messages from my husband's family, who live overseas. It worked great and my husband appreciated it.
    -Our day of coordinator, Brian, was wonderful! He brought us drinks and food throughout the night and kept checking on us. He made sure I knew it was okay if we were behind schedule because people could wait for me :P He double-checked with both me and my dad to make sure I really wanted a long island iced tea. (I am not a drinker, but they taste good!) For the record, Brian was probably (definitely) right, and I thank him for attempting to warn me!
    The outdoor space was beautiful. We had ours inside the gazebo. I was worried it was going to be awkward (I wanted it on the lawn, but my family all complained about the heat :P), but it was not awkward, it flowed very nicely and felt comfortable. For me, I enjoyed the aspect that passerby could watch, and we received many congratulations from the people who paused their shopping to watch us get married.
    The hotel where we stayed (included with our package, was really nice, and had a large jacuzzi. Not sure what more I could ask for there.
    Highly recommend this place! Thank you to everyone who made our wedding so wonderful!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Y. Married on 12/17/2021

An Absolute Dream

We, like many other couples, were really backed into a corner trying to get our wedding plans off the ground. When we finally found a date at Peddler's, we thought we would be "settling" by having our wedding in a different venue and season than we'd ever expected. But our day was PERFECT. The coordinators continually went above and beyond for us and our families and made sure our night was absolutely sublime. The space was amazing and the food was absolutely delicious. We've received so many compliments after the fact! We would not change a thing!
    Patricia H. Married on 12/10/2021

Christmas Wedding Magic

I had a vision, the marriage to my love during the magic of Christmas. This is our second marriage and all our children and grandchildren were in our wedding party. I wanted to capture all the special moments and Ann did everything in her power to make it happen. From the breathtaking lights to all the little details that were attended to without me even mentioning meant the absolute world. Ann took care of every little thing and Jeannie ran the event which was flawless. Covid has effected so many people and it has been a very difficult time but thanks to Ann and Jeannie, we were able to enjoy every moment and not think of it for one second. Thank you so so much for memories that will last a lifetime. We will be back and consider you both a part of our family!!!
    Angela B. Married on 10/31/2021

Magical Experience

I have not attended very many weddings in my life, and (obviously?) I don't have much experience with holding them. But I grew up in Doylestown, and Peddler's Village came up in an early search of venues in the area, and I knew almost immediately I wanted my wedding to be there. As a child, my grandparents took me to the village every Christmas and I had very nostaglic memories of it as a magical wonderland. As an adult, I appreciated little things, like the fact that the pricing was available (and easy to understand) on the website, along with all the basic options. I find the wedding industry trend of avoiding hard numbers until after you've gotten the sales pitch to be time wasting, if nothing else. (I was not having a huge wedding, and I wasn't working with a huge budget.)

I had a fairly clear idea in mind of where I wanted to end up, and from the first meeting, Ann (P.V.'s wedding guru) was completely on board. My now-husband and I have been together (with a small break in the middle) for 20 years, and we were determined to get married on Halloween. This was a party to celebrate family, and almost nothing "traditional" was on our priority list. Our eldest son was our officiant, we created positions like "sister of the bride" and "very important chair for zoom set up", dances like "family and kids dance", and needed important menu considerations like an allergy to onions. We also opted to have a Sunday brunch instead of a Friday or Saturday evening event, which meant we needed to start doing hair and makeup at 6:30 in the morning. (The Golden Plough, which was fully booked on Saturday night, actually opened their conference room for us to prepare, since Cock 'n Bull's get ready room wasn't available until 9am, which was pretty awesome.)

I was staying at a hotel about 4 minutes away from Peddler's Village the night before the wedding, and due to bad weather, a tree literally fell in front of my car on the way there. Needless to say, I was late for my own preparations. But hair and makeup were shown into our prep area and made comfortable, with complimentary coffee, while they waited for me. When Geanie (P.V.'s wedding coordinator who worked with us on the day of the event) showed up, I had my entire SUV packed full of boxes that had been dug through and unpacked and mismatched while I was mid-hair and undressed - by the time I was done hair and makeup, she had everything set up for both the ceremony and the reception, including center pieces I hadn't finished assembling and a photo area with backdrop I hadn't even taken out of the bag. (With a few mild mishaps caused by my poor labeling - the wedding night bag ended up with the photo props, for example - which she managed to catch before anyone saw or any drama was caused!) My husband was in the get ready room steaming his shirt, the guys were tying on their sword belts (did I forget, we had swords; real swords) and the girls were fixing up their cloaks - one of the restaurants bathrooms was even closed so I could get my dress on without my groom catching a peek. They truly went above and beyond when it came to implementing my vision with very little guidance from me. From the walk down the staircase, to the first look photos on the bridge, and family photos infront of the stream, to the ceremony, right into cocktail hour, everything flowed with very little need for me to even know it was happening. While I was bustling my dress, a waitress brought me a tray of hors de vours, and then brought a second one when I asked about onions. It felt a little weird, having someone hold a tray of food and a napkin for me while my bridesmaids adjusted my skirts - but in a "I'm not used to being treated like royalty" kind of way.

Now, here's where they really passed any expectations. Almost simultaneously, the fire alarm was set off (possibly by too much perfume or hairspray, we never did find out) and a wedding guest of mine collapsed. So both the local fire company and an ambulance were summoned. The fire alarm was dealt with so calmly, might a few guests didn't even know it happened. As for my friend who collapsed - he was moved to a safe area and made comfortable. At no point was he, or his wife, attended by less than 2 or 3 concerned staff members before I was informed and could make it in. And when I say concerned - these were not people doing a job. They clearly truly cared. This is something no one would want to have happen at their wedding, but it was handled perfectly, and we will forever be grateful for the grace of the entire staff under pressure. (A quick shout out to our photographer, Carl Kosola also - he was so good to my friend during this time. He is a preferred vendor, so check him out if you can!)

The rest of the wedding went off without a hitch - the food was actually delicious (as much as I tasted anyway), the room was beautiful even with my minimal decorations - and despite the warning that you "must clean up within an hour of your event ending", almost everything was cleaned and packed (a lot of it much more neatly than it had been when I arrived) for us by the end of the reception. It was so easy to just say goodbye to our guests and walk over to our suite! (And I would definitely recommend staying if you have the option! The room is beautiful, the fireplace and couch are snuggly, the tub is bubbly, the bed is like a cloud... we were so tired, it was almost like heaven.) We spent our first married morning wandering the Village, stopping in whatever shops caught our eye (and the Lucky Cupcake to thank them for our beautiful delicious masterpiece of a wedding cake) and grabbing coffee - it was such a chill way to start our marriage after all the build up to the event.

Honestly, I don't think I could have had half the party we had anywhere else, and I probably would have paid twice as much. As a team, Peddler's Village's staff and preferred vendors work together like they've been doing it forever (some of them kind of have) and at no point did I feel any need to stress. I'm so not a bridezilla-type bride to begin with - I was planning a Halloween party, they handled all the "wedding" stuff. And it was amazing.

The words "best wedding ever" have been repeated by just about everyone in the week since. It was fun, it was beautiful, it was relaxed and proper at the same time - it was amazing.

Thank you so much, Ann and PV and Cock 'n Bull and Golden Plough and my vendors and just all of you. You really gave me a fairy tale wedding!
    Kristen E. Married on 10/29/2021

Amazing wedding

I fell in love with the village the first time I saw it. My husband and I were married here this past weekend and we can’t say enough great things about this place. The staff was absolutely amazing, the site planners Ann and Jeanie are absolute blessings and were available night or day throughout the whole planning of our wedding (were also upfront and honest about everything along the way and felt so genuine about wanting this to be a special day for us). The chef listened to all our requests about the menu and the food was to die for so many compliments from our guests! Even the vendors they work with were amazing and the flowers and cake was exactly what we wanted. I want to thank everyone the staff, the planners, chefs from the bottom of my heart, you all made our wedding even more special!!!
    Holly D. Married on 10/22/2021

The Best Venue (and Coordinators) Ever

We are two women who wanted a Halloween themed wedding, and this place DELIVERED. We had a beautiful outdoor ceremony in front of the gazebo, and we had the reception at the cock n'bull which is a beautiful old building. The rooms were also surprisingly luxurious and beautiful. Everything handicap accessible. It was all inclusive venue, and they did basically everything for us. It was exactly in our price range - and had a variety of packages for different levels of pricing depending on what you're looking for. The coordinators we worked with - Anne and Jeannie - were amazing! They were very nice and patient with us, (we were not very wedding savvy, they had to explain a lot of stuff to us). and they made the whole affair as stress-free as possible. It was the happiest day ever. We had multiple people telling us it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. I cannot recommend this place strongly enough.
  • Ann
    Ann M. Married on 09/19/2021

Perfect Wedding!

We had a literal dream wedding at Peddler’s Village. We live out of state so planning is extra difficult but our planner Ann Lipcsey made it so easy for us! She was very accommodating and so helpful! Any questions we had were answered quickly and thoughtfully and she was open to our last minute changes. (Sorry again Ann!!) We had an amazing time and our guests still haven’t stopped talking about how beautiful the venue was or how much fun they had. Plus the FOOOOD. Everyone raved on the food. I do want to give a shout-out to our coordinator Jeannie. She helped us out so much the day of during the ceremony and reception. I would have been lost without her! Anything I needed, she was RIGHT there with a smile. I would recommend Peddler’s Village to anyone and everyone. The only kind of con is that the village is still open to the public so there will be a crowd watching and strangers possibly recording your wedding on their phones. Strange but oddly flattering!! Definitely makes you feel special for sure though! (A mother told her daughter I was a fall princess and I almost melted.) If you want an absolute magical wedding with the BEST staff, Peddlers Village is the way to go!
  • Krystal
    Krystal G. Married on 09/17/2021

The wedding of my dreams!

I got married on 9/17/21 at the picturesque Peddler’s Village in Lahaska, PA! Ann Lipscey was a godsend and answered every single question I had! She was very informative and helpful and got back to me in a timely manner! Her entire staff was beyond kind and easy to work with. My day of coordinator Jeanie was amazing to work with! She was super kind and treated my husband, myself, and our families with so much respect. My husband’s parents raved about how helpful she was throughout the entire ceremony and how attentive she was throughout the reception. Wedding days are super busy and mine was no exception. I found myself with little time to think let alone eat and Jeanie made sure there were appetizers and drinks ready to go for my husband and I the second our ceremony was over. The ceremony space by the gazebo is beautiful and so is the reception hall. The grounds are a great place to have your pictures taken as there are so many beautiful spots that make for great pictures! If you are looking for a unique, beautiful venue, Peddler’s Village is the place for you!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 09/04/2021

Wedding Dream Come True!

Imagine the chaos that ensues when you have to change a wedding venue with only 2 weeks to spare. That was our nightmare but then the Peddler's Village team, especially Ann came to our rescue in a HUGE WAY!!!! From this moment on we had no worries and more than we could have ever dreamed of for our day. Ann and her team made quick arrangements to make having our wedding on their property easier than we could have imagined. They thought of every detail and expected us to sacrifice nothing. To say they pulled off a dream wedding with no time to spare is really only the beginning of the story. The food was amazing. The gazebo wedding was a dream. The treatment and service our family received were impeccable. They were so amazing and you'll never have one single regret or worry by choosing Peddler's Village for your wedding or special event. Ann is our wedding fairy godmother and her team was extraordinary.
  • Lee
    Lee M. Married on 09/03/2021

Wonderful Weddings @ Peddlers Village!!!

The dynamic team of Ann & Jeanne will guarantee you a beautiful day in a beautiful setting! They set the stage for you and your guests and help pull off your dream wedding with every detail in place! Thank you ladies and PV Team - we loved every moment! Lee & Matt 09-03-21
    Victoria Married on 08/28/2021

Wedding amazing

Everything about peddlers was amazing I’ve always loved going as a child so it was very fitting to have my wedding here. The grounds are so spectacular I didn’t even need to add extra flowers anywhere. So many nice places to take pictures. Ann was beyond amazing from the first moment we met I knew she was the right person to take care of us. I even told friends I felt like we could just hang out. She was super responsive to all my texts and emails. Covid was happening during all of this so we had to push our wedding back from 2020 to 2021 and she was nothing but amazing on helping us through with no complications. She even sent us so many different options if we wanted to change anything. You also get so much with the packages so that is helpful. I could go on and on honestly but I will just end with beautiful and peaceful.
  • Courtney
    Courtney M. Married on 08/20/2021

Wonderful day all around!

My husband and I decided to have our wedding at Peddlers Village and I am so glad that we did. We set the date with only 7 months to prepare and coordinate everything. Ann helped us through the whole process leading up to the wedding and she made it a breeze. She answered all questions and checked in through out to make sure everything was moving smoothly. Jeanne was our coordinator for the actual day and she was so helpful and kind. She did an amazing job making sure the day of our wedding was as perfect as it could be. Between the ceremony at the gazebo and reception in the Cock n’ Bull everything looked beautiful. I would 10/10 recommend Peddlers Village to anyone looking for a stress free, affordable wedding spot.
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 07/24/2021

LOVED our Peddler's Village Wedding!

I can't say enough great things about the team at Peddler's Village! We chose Peddler's Village because of their amazingly affordable package, the historic village vibe, and the beautiful grounds which are second to none! Our original wedding date was supposed to be 7/25/2020, but COVID had other plans and we had to postpone our big celebration to 7/24/2021. Working at a wedding venue myself, I saw firsthand what many couples had to go through during the pandemic with rescheduling their weddings and having to put down more costly deposits in the most uncertain times. I also heard quite a few horror stories about other venues. I count my lucky stars every day that we chose Peddler's Village for our wedding venue. Our main coordinator, Ann, was amazing to work with. Even in the most difficult times, she was super accommodating and compassionate. She made an extremely stressful situation virtually stress free. When we finally got to have our big celebration, Ann and Jeannie, our day of coordinator, could not have outdone themselves more. From carefully placing our decorations and making everything look absolutely beautiful, to making sure the timeline ran smoothly, and making sure we always had a drink in our hand, they made sure our special day was perfection and that we had everything we needed. Our wedding day was truly magical - I wouldn't change a single thing, and I can't wait to reminisce in our wedding memories every time we visit Peddler's Village from now on.
    Laura C. Married on 06/19/2021

Wedding of the Year!

My husband and I have been engaged for two years. We were blessed to never have to change the date of our wedding as we initially planned for a longer engagement. Our wedding was on June 19th, 2021. We looked at several venues before our meeting with Ann at Peddler's Village. Ann is who we fell in love with, I believe that the venue is extremely important but the people behind the venue is what makes your wedding come to life. Ann is that person. With the unknown circumstances during the planning process it caused a lot of stress but Ann reassured us and kept in contact throughout the pandemic with updates and options. We changed our wedding to be outdoors a few months before the date. We then proceeded to send out the invites, set times, etc. A month before the wedding we went to Ann and expressed that we wanted our original wedding as planned (indoors) since the restrictions were being lifted and she made that happen. If I had to count the number of emails that were corresponded between the three of us in the past two years it would be impossible. But every email was always responded to promptly and with the amazing personality that comes with Ann. The day of the wedding we did the first look with beautiful weather and 30 minutes before our ceremony it decided to rain. They had to move and switch around the entire ceremony to be inside the gazebo (only partial guests could be accommodated so the rest stood outside the gazebo with umbrellas). That is the thing with weather, it is unpredictable but the day is about marrying your best friend and we did not let that get to us. (Luckily we did our first look so all pictures were finished). Our guests to this day say that it was the best wedding they have ever been to from the food to the excellent bartenders. Everything was beautiful and we cannot wait to visit Peddler's Village in the future and share the beautiful memory and be able to say "we got married here". Thank you again to Ann and the entire staff at Peddler's Village for making our day so beautiful and such a success.
  • Nina
    Nina Married on 06/18/2021

Get Married at PV!!!

We were married 6/18/2021 in the new outdoor event tent on the Peddler's Village lawn. We cannot say enough wonderful things about PV, Ann Lipcsey (the banquet coordinator), Jeanne (our day-of event coordinator), and the rest of the staff (especially Katie, the bartender that worked our wedding night and was totally awesome). We were originally supposed to be married 6/5/2020, but needed to postpone due to the pandemic. Throughout the entire planning process (over the course of about 2 years), Ann was extremely kind, helpful, and responsive to my many emails. She also went out of her way to accommodate whatever we asked for (for example, PV offers a french fry bar option during the cocktail hour, but we were able to arrange to do a cheesesteak bar instead for a small upcharge). I could talk about Ann all day but I'll just add that she's really experienced in this industry and we valued her opinion on everything from napkin colors to seating arrangements and everything in between (e.g., "hey do you think we should offer a meal to our cocktail hour musician?")

Now, about the venue itself... we originally toured and booked the banquet hall at the Cock'n Bull for our reception. So when covid restrictions limited the number of guests we could host in there, we were at first disappointed about having to relocate to the outdoor tent. HOWEVER, my husband and I both agree now that we wouldn't trade our outdoor tent wedding for the world. The surrounding scenery was beautiful; we felt like it was "private" enough; the tent itself was spacious, remained cool/breezy on a hot day, and looked awesome all decorated, and the food was served hot and delicious (chicken francese, veggie ravioli, braised short rib)-- something we were originally worried about with an outdoor wedding. Basically, the outdoor "vibe" ended up being better suited to our style (we were even able to set up cornhole boards, which our guests really seemed to enjoy).

In general, I'll say that the PV grounds are beautiful and that PV offers guests a more unique experience (compared to the more common, golf course/banquet hall venues). Our guests really enjoyed hanging out at the winery/brewery on site (especially because we had a little bit of time in between our church ceremony and reception) as well as staying at the Golden Plough Inn so there was no need to drive/Uber at the end of the night. There also happened to be a "block party" festival event taking place at PV the weekend of our wedding which some of our guests took advantage of the next day.

On the day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch -- in large part due to Jeanne's excellent setting up of our decor and coordination with our other vendors (she also made sure my husband and I were never without a drink!) We also got some really beautiful photos on the Village grounds, including in the lit up gazebo at night.

Overall, we would wholeheartedly recommend Peddler's Village as a wedding venue. In addition to all the reasons stated, it's very reasonably priced, especially when you consider what is included and how that compares to other venues in Bucks County. I encourage any interested brides to check out one of the PV wedding shows -- they host them a couple of times a year and it's a great opportunity to meet the staff, try some food, as well as meet with some of the vendors who commonly do weddings there.

Peddler's Village's reply:

Thank you so much Nina!!!! It was wonderful working with you! I am so happy that you and Tom finally got your Happily Ever After!!!!
  • Anna
    Anna V. Married on 11/09/2020

Prefect from beginning to end

I can't begin to explain how amazing it was to work with Ann and her team at Peddlers Village. My husband and I (finally) got married in September after two previous postponements. Ann made everything work seamlessly. From cancelling our first two dates, to down sizing the guest list to a very intimate ceremony and dinner, to completely changing the dinner location. Ann is the absolute best, I can not recommend Peddler's Village enough.
  • Heather
    Heather F. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Fall Wedding ❤️

As I child, I came to the Village often with my grandparents. The Village is such a quaint and beautiful location that seemed perfect for our Vintage Garden wedding. 2 weeks after my husband and I were engaged, we attended a wedding show at the Village and booked on the spot without looking at any other venues. That day, we met Ann and worked with her through every step of the process. When COVID hit in March, we never imagined having to deal with it by the time our wedding arrived in October, but here we are. Ann was phenomenal every step of the way. She reassured us, came up with back up plans almost instantaneously, remained flexible, and helped us to orchestrate a day that was as close to our original vision as possible, despite the chaos. We were able to have an outdoor ceremony and reception with 80 guests within our original budget. The entire team at PV was so professional and experienced that it made wedding planning a breeze. The vendors that were included in our package were also wonderful! We chose Mom’s Flower Shoppe and Ciao Bella Cakes. Thank you so much to Ann and the PV team for an awesome wedding weekend!
    Michele B. Married on 10/04/2020

The perfect choice for a perfect wedding

When we came upon Peddlers Village online, we had been searching for places that matched our style and price range for about 3 months. We had been having no luck and getting really discouraged. We live in Long Island, NY and everything is just outrageously priced here and in the surrounding area. Everything is also just a little too gaudy for our taste. My fiancé (now husband) finally suggested searching around New Hope, PA since we frequent the area and it had become a little romantic destination for us. Shortly after looking in the Bucks County region, we saw Peddlers Village and were immediately blown away by the photos of the weddings in front of the gazebo. I immediately emailed Ann Lipscey, their wedding planner, and there began our journey.

Ann and I scheduled a meeting at the venue for May of 2019. I brought my father who hates pretty much everything. The second I got to the village I fell in love - this was before even seeing Ann. With my grumbling father in tow, we met Ann at the Cock n Bull Restaurant and she gave us a tour of the hall on the second floor, the surrounding area outside, and then finally the green with the gazebo. My father and I loved it all. The hall is intimate, yet spacious and the gazebo and it’s surrounding landscape are just gorgeous and leave you with all kinds of ideas for your big day. It’s so much to work with in a very palatable way, if that makes sense. Like a beautiful canvas to execute your vision, but not so vast that it becomes daunting. It was the perfect fit for us. The pricing was extremely affordable, and I made my choice within minutes of talking it all over. By the time we left, my dad was actually smiling. When I got home and showed my fiancé all the details, he was also thrilled.

Everything was going smoothly and then covid hit. My wedding was set for October 2020, and in July 2020 we found out that the wedding was going to either have to be cancelled, postponed or altered to accommodate the restrictions imposed by the state of PA. Ann was quick to come up with different options. She didn’t fall to pieces, lose focus or go MIA. It was evident that she was feeling all the same heartbreak and stress we were and wanted to make sure she bent in every way imaginable to make sure we could some how have this wedding without deviating from the rules. And she came up with the perfect plan.

On October 4th, 2020, my husband and I were married in our favorite place, with our favorite people, during our favorite time of year. We had a beautiful 3 hour cocktail party with everyone we care about most on the gorgeously manicured green in front of that beautiful gazebo. If not for Ann and her expert planning skills, her flexibility and commitment to us, we wouldn’t have had our dream day. Despite the challenges and the changes, it wound up being everything we ever wanted and then some.

Ann is a true professional. She is also a real human being with a GIANT heart. She will take you through the venue and describe how every nook and cranny will be utilized. She leaves no stone unturned when explaining details, and leaves you feeling assured that she is there for you and will aid you in whatever way to make your wedding vision become a reality.

If you are looking for a venue in the Bucks County region, definitely give Peddlers Village a visit and see for yourself what a gem this place is. It’s affordable, beautiful, and you will get the most committed planner you’ll ever find. I am so happy we got married here ❤️

• Emily
    Emily M. Married on 09/18/2020

Dream wedding

I do not even know where to begin with describing how perfect everything was at Peddlers Village. Our wedding was September 18, 2020. Everything was held outdoors and we had 100 people.

Ann and her team did not let COVID stop us from having the wedding of our dreams. We booked peddlers village pre-Covid. My husband and I were on the phone WEEKLY with Ann to discuss the COVID restrictions. Ann was prepared to postpone our date or power through with us—whichever we were comfortable with. We threw idea after idea at Ann and she made each idea work and executed everything so flawlessly. We were able to stick with our date and still have the perfect wedding.

Ann’s availability through this process and QUICK responses both pre and post COVID eliminated so much stress. I heard horror stories from other brides regarding their venues. I was so proud to work with people who wanted our day to be perfect FOR US regardless of COVID.

An outdoor wedding at peddlers village was a dream come true. It’s much more intimate than I expected it to be even with us being right in the middle of the village. The gardens, rustic buildings, beautiful white gazebo, and for us, scarecrow festival provided all of the decor we needed for our day. The village really provides an atmosphere of love and fun!

We got ready in the bridal suite and had MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM for 10 girls to get ready together (plus the makeup artist and 2 hair stylists).

One thing to note is that we did not need to arrange for transportation for our bridal party to the wedding or reception since everything was completely walkable...even in heels.

Visitors to peddlers village stepped aside as we walked through and commented on how great we looked. I honestly felt like a princess walking through the area. That being said, once we were in the wedding/gazebo area it felt like it was a private party for just our friends and family.

There were COUNTLESS areas for pictures. Make sure you allow yourself to have enough time for pictures because the village provides so many beautiful scenic options.

The ceremony went through without a hitch thanks to the help of Jeanie, our day of attendant! She moved things along smoothly and was great with keeping in the timeline that I provided. Obviously on your wedding day you lose track of time. I told Jeanie how important it was to me that our ceremony start on time. So 15 minutes before...in a very friendly and genuine way she asked “do you want to be on time” which was an amazing way to keep things moving.

I received amazing feedback on how they transformed our ceremony into our cocktail hour. Immediately when the ceremony ended they had cocktails ready to be passed so that the bar was not overwhelmed. The sangria for your signature drink is a MUST in my opinion. So delicious.

Jeanie made sure that at every second of the reception me and the groom had a drink in hand.

The food was phenomenal!!!!!!!

I could go on for days about how amazing this place was and how special it was to have our wedding there.

If you’re even debating getting married at peddlers village—set an appointment to visit. The village honestly sells itself.

Our photographer: dreadko media
    Karoline Married on 08/27/2020

Wonderful Start to Finish

They went above and beyond all expectations especially as our original date was canceled due to COVID and then the whole day had to be moved outside to an event tent with only a month to go! Amazing food the entire time, exceedingly helpful staff and an ever present event coordinator to ensure my wife and I wanted for nothing. Great value for the money spent. 10/10.
    Christy R. Married on 08/01/2020

Wedding 08.01.2020

Perfect place for a wedding! Food was amazing! Great ceremony and reception space! Ann was wonderful to work with! Prices are very reasonable, perfect if you want something smaller!

Peddler's Village's reply:

Thank you so much Christy!!!!! I am so glad you enjoyed your day!!!! It was a pleasure!!!!! Please be sure to forward some photos when you get them back!
    Jen Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing food, great prices, and superb service! Book Peddler's Village today!!

Wow, what can I say! Ann was an AMAZING coordinator for our special day at Peddler's Village. We had our reception at the Cock'n Bull and the food was fantastic (people were raving all night about how delicious the salmon and filet were), and the venue was perfect! Ann and Jeanie were the absolute best when it came to making our wedding day a memorable and enjoyable experience. If you book Peddler's Village and the Cock'n Bull, you will NOT regret it!! 10/10!! Thank you for everything!!
    Jennifer C. Married on 10/18/2019

Just the right fit

My husband and I wanted a small, intimate wedding at a venue that had charm. Oddly enough, that’s hard to find around Bucks County, with many venues wanting a minimum of 125-150 people. Peddlers Village was the perfect solution. The price was right, too. Ann and her team always responded quickly to my seemingly unending questions, and were flexible with us throughout the planning process. My favorite part was probably the “all inclusive” feel. So many things were included, which made the planning process so much easier. Cake, centerpieces, dinner, drinks, linens, a wedding coordinator, what more could you ask for!? My guests loved the charm of the venue, we are still receiving compliments. Highly recommend!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra C. Married on 10/05/2019

Ann was Amazing! Peddler’s Village Amazing!

Ann was there to help my husband and I through out the entire process. She promptly answered ANY questions we had, no matter how small. She, along with her team, made sure our wedding day ran smoothly, on schedule, and that everyone was where they needed to be!! We did not have to do a thing except enjoy. They even made sure during our ceremony that people weren’t accidentally in the background of our photos while at the altar saying our vows— which I really appreciated! They made sure our glasses were full during our reception. We had a blast! I can’t say enough great things about these fine ladies at Peddler’s Village. FIVE STARS!
  • Magda
    Magda M. Married on 09/28/2019

I would highly recommend Peddlers Village for your wedding.

The first time I went to Peddlers Village was the day I fell in love with Peddlers Village. I was getting married and I wanted a place that reminded me of a Hallmark Movie! It was perfect. The venue, the people, I felt like it was Heaven on Earth. I guess I’m a romantic after all. ❤️