3600 Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Limo Today

Limo Today is a luxury transportation service in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. They offer an executive-style service that will make your wedding day that much more a special experience. For almost 20 years Limo Today has made couples’ dreams come true with extravagant yet affordable limousine services. They serve the entire Philadelphia Tri-State area.

Limo Today provides affordable, reliable and professional transportation with experienced chauffeurs and new vehicle options for any occasion. They offer luxury vehicles for the couple or bridal party to be driven to and from the venue. They also provide mini shuttle buses which can be used for guest transportation to and from the ceremony and reception space. Limo Today offers a variety of vehicle options. Currently, their fleet includes:

• Cadillac Escalade stretch limo
Hummer1

162 Reviews for Limo Today

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 02/29/2020

Party (bus) of a lifetime!

Glen at Limo Today was a joy to work with! He was upfront and enthusiastic about getting the perfect bus to take us around the city on my wedding day. The bus was perfect! Large enough to fit the whole wedding party and fun enough to plug in our music and rage from location to location. The driver was a gentleman and kept the bus warm as we hopped on and off for pictures. The reassurance from Glen that they would be there no matter what (even through a snowstorm) was exactly the comfort I needed given my February wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2020

Jeaneen Lewis · Married on 01/11/2020

Perfection

I really do not know where to begin. I just had to send a review about this wonderful and professional company.  From the first time I contacted Limo Today regarding my son 21st birthday surprise my experience was nothing less then amazing. Glen contacted me from my initial email. He was so friendly funny and professional with alot of knowledge regarding party transportation. He offered me a deal I could not refuse.  Next I was connected to Dawn who had tons of patience with my busy work schedule and getting paper work done. She contacted me in a timely fashion regarding final payment in which she offered flexibility with. Then I was contacted by Larry the best, most kind and professional chauffeur. He was very accommodating and eager to assist me in surprising my son. His kindness and assuring words made us feel confident our son and his friends would be safe. He gave them full control and they raved about him upon their return. Now let me talk about the vehicle. We had the Mercedes party bus and it was amazing simply gorgeous.  The inside was immaculate, I mean shiny bold clean. Very well stocked with ice and water.  My overall experience was beyond what I ever could imagine. Thank you limo today for an unbelievable and wonderful experience and making my son 21st birthday very memorable.

Jeaneen Davis

Sent on 01/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Limo Today FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    SUV Limo
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar