Limo Today Reviews

149 | Bensalem, PA

149 Reviews for Limo Today

Maryanne Mondelli · Married on 12/17/2018

Excellent service!!

JQ Staffing Services would like to thank Glenn and Dawn for providing us with excellent service and rate.

Our limo was perfect and Helene, our driver, was fabulous! Not only did Helene safely get our team to (& from) Philadelphia in one of the heaviest rain storms ever, but she made sure we did not look like drown rats for the event! She went above and beyond her duty in keeping us happy!

Kathy Blum · Married on 12/13/2018

Love Limo Today - Stress free and Cost Effective

Experienced and professional service. Larry, our chauffeur, was Excellent! He went above and beyond. He paid attention to details. For example, Larry made sure the inside doors to the church were closed before the Bride exited the limo so the congregation would not see her until she walked up the aisle. And so much more! He was courteous, calm, professional. This was one thing that was stress free. Limo Today company was easy to work with, was flexible when we made an adjustment, clear with payments and cost effective. I highly recommend Limo Today. I found out about them from another bride.

Lindsay · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

as a bride you have so many worries but this company was amazing!!!I will never not get a limo from this company. Helene helped me with so much more than transportation. She blocked traffic for me, She helped with my veil before the aisle, she gave me a checklist of what i needed before leaving my house and she was truly a nice person. 5 stars.

Maura · Married on 06/09/2018

Great Experience, Great Price

We used Limo Today for our June 2018 wedding. We found the prices to be very competitive, and the company easy to work with. They were able to help us select all the right vehicles and arrival / departure schedules to accommodate all members of our wedding party. We ended up getting 3 different vehicles from the company. The drivers were professional, punctual and the vehicles were immaculate. Will use them again for future transportation needs.

Louise · Married on 11/10/2017

I cannot say enough about the staff at limo today. Starting with the owner,Glen who had wonderful suggestions for the optimum satisfaction regarding transportation for our guests at our daughters wedding. All of our guests had transportation to the venue from the hotel as well transportation from the venue to the hotel at the completion of the evening. Our driver,Nick was so professional and treated the bridal party royally. As far as the office staff, Dawn handles almost everything with regard to changes,contracts,and just about everything else, she is one in a million!

Matthew · Married on 10/29/2017

you diseur it Limousines are cool

Stephen · Married on 09/16/2017

From the first time I dealt with Glenn, the owner of the company, over the phone, and up through dealing with Jim, the driver of the limo, this company was first rate all the way! We used limo today for our wedding on September 16th, 2017. Jim was easy to get in touch with from the day before the wedding to the wedding day. I called and texted him and he responded to both every time. We had a slight change in plans and needed to add a car seat for a toddler and he made sure I knew that it would be fine the entire time. He kept telling me that it was his job to worry about the details so I did not have to. He was right! I felt relaxed the entire time our wedding party was in the limo from the hotel to the church and back again. The traffic in center city on a Saturday evening going from Rittenhouse to Old City and back was horrendous and being in the limo with great air conditioning, an awesome touch screen media player, and ice and champagne made the trip feel like we were right at home!!!! I could have road around in that limo for hours. The limo we choose was the 10 passenger Chrysler 300 which had an extremely modern interior and plenty of room for everyone. Thanks Glenn, Jim, Mary, and Dawn and the rest of the team at Limo Today.

Mary E · Married on 09/08/2017

We hired Limo Today to handle our transportation needs for our daughter's wedding. The beautiful limo and shuttle buses arrived on time, and the drivers were more than just drivers doing their jobs. They had great personalities and went out of their way to make her wedding day a very memorable and happy day. I would hire them again!

Laura · Married on 09/03/2017

I used Limo Today for my wedding Labor Day weekend for both shuttles back and forth to the hotels as well as our limo at the end of the night. Everyone I spoke with at Limo Today was helpful, friendly, and really knew what to recommend as far as number of guests and limo sizes, timelines, etc. They truly made the transportation part of the wedding a breeze! The limo driver actually called and texted me the day before to introduce herself and let me know if I needed anything in particular when she picked up my husband and me after our ceremony. Everything was so perfect and it was nice to know my guests could enjoy themselves because transportation was taken care of! I had such a great experience that I am booking Limo Today for my friend's bachelorette party in Philly. Highly recommend!

Rhonda · Married on 08/12/2017

Limo Today was by far one of the best vendors for my daughter's wedding. From the first phone call to the office to the end of evening shuttle, dealing wit them was professional and a pleasure. I highly recommend Limo Today for your next event!

Jack · Married on 08/12/2017

LIMO TODAY is a highly personalized and client-centered top- down Limousine Transportation Company in Bensalem, PA.
    Mr. Glenn Centolanza, the Owner and President, sets the leadership in providing the highest level of accommodations for the varied needs of LIMO TODAY's existing and NEW clients. From Ms. Dawn, the Administrative Manager, to each and every LIMO TODAY Driver, their professionalism and care is demonstrated by the attention to every detail and complete satisfaction of each and every limousine, shuttle bus and passenger van need. LIMO TODAY came highly recommended to us for a wedding , we starting planning in early 2017, which required several movements of the Bride & Groom along with the wedding party as well as guests from various hotels to the church and reception hall. Through discussions and meetings with Glenn and Dawn, a transportation plan was worked out requiring limousine, shuttle buses, passenger van
    and in every instance each vehicle was clean and bright and each driver was accommodating, friendly and highly professional in each aspect of their position. LIMO TODAY needs to be at the top of your list as you start the wedding planning process for your own wedding.

Evonna · Married on 07/15/2017

Excellent service. Driver Jim was professional, onetime, and just an overall class-act under difficult circumstances. Limo comfortable and clean. Highly recommend Limo Today any and everyone no matter the occasion. Made the wedding experience exactly what it should be. I myself work in the wedding industry and the Driver made this experience what it is supposed to be – a perfect day!

Jackie · Married on 05/28/2017

We used Limo Today for our May 28, 2017 wedding in Villanova, PA. It was so easy to book multiple trips and vehicles to last us all day (including a large van for my gown and all bridesmaids dresses), a limo for the groomsmen, and then buses transporting our guests from two main line hotels to our venue before and after the wedding reception! The drivers arrived early, were very friendly, helpful, and the service was all-around fantastic! The prices were reasonable and contracts were easy to understand! I would recommend this company to anyone in Eastern PA for their transportation needs!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/28/2017

I booked Limo Today because of the great reviews they had on WeddingWire. In addition, when I reached out to get a quote I spoke with the owner Glen who made me feel so comfortable in booking his company. He assured me his driver would be their rain or snow (I had a late January wedding- so snow was a concern I had). Sure enough, our driver was on time, and AMAZINGGGG. Berton was our limo bus driver and he was incredible. To be honest, when booking Limo Today I had no idea how important of a role our driver would play in our wedding day. Berton went ABOVE AND BEYOND! He called me the day before the wedding so I had his contact info and we confirmed the times for the day of. From the moment Berton arrived, he was incredible. He helped me get on and off the bus with my bouquet, ball gown of a dress and 4 inch heels. Berton was the first one there to grab my bouquet and my hand to make sure I was safe getting off the bus. When it came time for pictures, Berton took charge, stopping traffic for me and my husband and the photographers to get the shot we needed and he made sure we were safe the entire time. In addition, he made sure we had the right music we wanted playing on the bus for the bridal party. Berton also got us to and from our photo spots quickly and had us back at the reception in time for cocktail hour which was awesome! I am so thankful for Glen and Berton for making this aspect of my wedding better than ever and showing me how important it is to have an awesome driver on your wedding day!

R · Married on 11/19/2016

I hired LimoToday for a shuttle service on my wedding day transporting guests from a hotel to the wedding location 2 hours before it started and picking up guests after the wedding/reception and bringing them back to the hotel for the last 2 hours.

The passenger van I rented, comfortably sat 12-13 guests each trip and was very clean as well as a newer model vehicle. The driver arrived 15 minutes early on both occasions and was professional.

My experience was with LimoToday was excellent and all my guests were happy with the service.

Christina · Married on 11/04/2016

My husband and I got married on Friday, November 4th, 2016. We had a limo bus for the bridal party and a 24 passenger shuttle for before and after the reception. The Friday traffic in midst of the Septa strike had absolutely no effect on our transportation. The drivers were respectful, thoughtful and on time. The drivers called me the day before to make sure the pick up times and locations were correct. During my planning everyone at limo today were helpful and prompt with email responses.

We could not be happier with the services provided my limo today!!!

Cyndi · Married on 10/15/2016

They were very helpful in the planning. My driver, Nick was great- and even early!

Marie · Married on 09/03/2016

After researching so many limo companies, Limo Today was definitely the most affordable option for our big day! We used the limo to transport the bride and bridesmaids to the church, and then the entire wedding party plus dates to the reception. The staff at Limo Today were always very responsive to emails and calls during the planning process, and our driver was very friendly and patient with our requests. Definitely recommend!

Bryan · Married on 08/20/2016

WOW Let me tell you. Limo Today is the best company for your wedding and other transportation needs . My Wife and I used them for our entire wedding to include, Limo from the hotel to the church and then to pictures and then to the reception hall. We used them for the shuttle van after the reception, and then also we hired a black sedan to pick us up from the reception. Great Service. Great Drivers. Very nice vehicles. We will be using them again in the future. Thank you Glenn and Team.

sofia · Married on 07/30/2016

From the moment I contacted limotoday their service was outstanding. The owner left a very detailed voicemail with all the information that I needed best on the services I needed. We had got a limo for our wedding this July 30,2016. Our chauffer Nick was the best he went above and beyond his job a limo driver. He brought an umbrella. He helped me with my dress and helped all the men with their boutenniers. Honestly I had felt bad I hadnt tipped him more for his outstanding service.

Thank you Limotoay for making our special day run soo smooothly and for an affordable cost!!

Charlyn · Married on 07/09/2016

Thank you very much for attending to our booking request, Glenn. The requested was discussed in so many details and I was able to get the fair and prompt quote. I am positive limoscanner users will appreciate your approach to your business and I definitely recommend your business to other clients.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Limo Today's reply:

Thank you!

Jaclyn · Married on 07/03/2016

We got married on July 3, 2016 at the Pen Ryn Mansion and used Limo Today for shuttle service to transport our bridal party and guests from the hotel to the venue. We worked with Glen, the owner, who was a pleasure to work with. He provided us with his personal cell phone in case we needed anything. Our driver was punctual, the shuttle was clean, and everything ran smoothly. The price was extremely reasonable and they were flexible and accommodating. When we needed to change the times, they did so with no problem. Highly recommend them for wedding transportation!

Devin · Married on 06/25/2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Limo Today. The whole process from booking to day of the wedding was simple and everyone was so nice. We had the hummer limo and it was perfect. Our driver went out of his way to make sure everyone was happy.

Thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

BOOK LIMO TODAY! We had such an AMAZING experience for our June 2016 wedding with Limo Today! We had Nick, who lint rolled the groom's party when he picked them up, and taught me (bride) how to carry my train so I wasn't dragging everyone. (And he re-situated me everytime I got out since I couldn't remember how he arranged it). So helpful! They called in advance to confirm all the locations - not just how they were written, but went over the ballpark area to be sure we were on the same page so that there were no snags the day of. (This helped a lot because where the groomsmen got ready is a hyphenated road and if you miss part of the address you end up about 15minutes away). Every part went well, I would definitely use Limo Today for any future event. Also, shout-out to Glenn who we met at a bridal expo who explained to us what to expect by booking them - 100% correct. This team is full of passion and good energy.