Limo Today Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Mary N. Getting married on 08/01/2022

Great Limo Company

Thank you to the Limo Today team! Glenn and Dawn were always friendly on the phone and easy and quick to communicate with, especially with our rescheduled covid wedding. Our original shuttle had a mechanical issue, but Limo Today a backup ready for us. Our shuttle was timely, clean, and the driver was very nice. I recommend Limo Today.
  • Onahlea
    Onahlea H. Married on 04/10/2022

Great experience

Limo Today was great! Through the whole process they were very professional. The day of they arrived early and even made an extra stop when there was a wardrobe emergency with one of the groomsmen. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a limo or shuttle!
  • Richard
    Richard C. Married on 04/02/2022

Wedding transport without a hitch!

We would very much recommend Limo Today! They were a pleasure to work with, reasonably priced, responsive, and professional. Our drivers were fantastic, and everything was on time and ran without a hitch. We were also very pleased with our limo bus, which had a bluetooth sound system, fun lighting options, and ample space.

On a personal note, my father-in-law became severely ill shortly before our original wedding date, and would ultimately spend almost two full months in the hospital. We had to make the decision to postpone at the last possible second, weeks before our wedding. Limo Today were incredibly understanding and supportive in helping us move our date, during what was a very terrifying time for us and our family. Fortunately, my father-in-law recovered and was able to walk my wife down the aisle, and we are forever grateful to Limo Today for minimizing the stress we had about having to postpone.
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 11/28/2021

Highly recommend!!!

Glenn and his team were amazing! They were flexible and understanding every time we found ourselves rescheduling due to the covid-19 pandemic. Glenn even honored our business with him by transferring our non-refundable deposits to our rescheduled events (both bach party and wedding shuttle). Highly recommend this company as they truly care about their clients!
  • Lydia
    Lydia B. Married on 09/18/2021

We arrived in style!

Limo Today provided us with great service. The driver, Jerry was awesome and very attentive and accommodating to the bridal party(both ways) on the way to the venue. The limo that we chose had plenty of room, very clean and fit for us to party! Jerry made sure we arrived saftely and in style to our wedding. He also made sure that the mount/dismount in the limo was easy (I had the Escalde Limo 18 passenger). If you are looking for a limo service, and are in Bucks County, look no further.
  • Monica
    Monica R. Married on 09/03/2021

Excellent Service

The services we received from Limo Today was very friendly and professional. Our limo driver was Celine. She was very pleasant, professional and accommodating. She arrived on time and got us there on time as well. Going back to the hotel we had Mark, who was just as pleasant as Celine. I would definitely recommend Limo Today.
  • Courtney
    Courtney K. Married on 08/10/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I cannot say thank you enough to the entire team at Limo Today! The owner Glenn is an outstanding individual who was so pleasant when setting up the reservation. Dawn at the front desk was extremely helpful and wonderful to work with. Larry, our driver, was phenomenal. He was early to pick us up and communicated throughout the night very quickly. The limo was fantastic and well kept. I was so blown away by my experience and I couldn't recommend them more!

Limo Today's reply:

Thank you Courtney for your 5 star review. Dawn and Larry are both assets to Limo Today! Good to hear you had a great time! Hope to see you and your friends back in one of our vehicles soon!! Thank you for the recommendation!
  • Kristyn
    Kristyn G. Married on 05/29/2021

Great, simple shuttle service.

Adding a shuttle for my guests staying at the hotel was a last minute decision, but Limo Today was so reasonably priced and easy to work with!
  • Asia
    Asia B. Married on 05/23/2021

Great service

Best limousine service ever and the driver was so responsible
  • Mike
    Mike R. Married on 02/03/2021

Extremely flexible organization

I must admit that I threw curveballs at Glen at Limo Today, changing pickup options, trying to decide if I wanted the bus or not, and the timing. He never flinched. He was always willing to discuss options and never did a hard sell. The bus was the best idea to get to the photo venue and back, and Raymond, our driver, was a true gentleman.

Limo Today's reply:

Thank you for your review! We have had a season of curveballs!! Glad to hear you had a great time. Send us some of those photos!!
  • Becky
    Becky A. Married on 10/24/2020

Easy and friendly

Super friendly staff all the way through. Everything went according to plan.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 10/03/2020

Excellent Guest Shuttle

We hired Limo Today for a guest shuttle service between our hotel and the reception. They showed up relatively on time for both trips (they were a little late arriving for pickup, but the traffic in center city Philly is a nightmare) and made two trips in both directions. Having a shuttle, even for our micro wedding, was really convenient for all our guests and the shuttle buses were very nice. We were surprised how many people commented on how nice the vehicles were as it's something we had really not given much thought to during the planning process. The shuttle driver at the end of the night even waited as the bridal party was grabbing some items from the reception décor and he helped load them onto the shuttle rather than have us standing outside holding floral displays. The company was also easy to work with and allowed us to make adjustments to our original contracted services when covid changed our plans.

Limo Today's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you for your review. Covid has been a true challenge for the entire Wedding industry this season. We are happy to hear you were able to make your needed adjustments and your special day was a success. Happy to be a part of your day and hope to see you again soon! Thank you!
  • Cherie
    Cherie M. Married on 09/13/2020

Awesome company to work with!!

We hired Limo Today for our daughters wedding 10/31/20. Glenn was amazing to work with. Getting married during Covid we had no idea how many guests would show when we booked. Glenn gave us flexibility with our vehicles as our count came in. Drivers were all professional and on time. Shuttles and limos were clean and sanitized. Dawn in the office was awesome with all our changes. Glenn and his staff are very professional and courteous. Would highly recommend them over other vendors for your needs. We are so happy we did!! They made everything so easy for us on wedding day. Cherie Matise

Limo Today's reply:

Thank you Cherie. We appreciate you taking the time to say these kind words.
  • Erika
    Erika G. Married on 08/08/2020

Fun & style

When I first reached out for a price quote, I spoke with Glenn who assisted me in getting the most for my money and NOT spend unnecessarily, so we decided on the Limo Bus - GREAT CHOICE. Dawn was great to work with regarding contract, etc even with us missing the deadline due to covid-19. The driver, Howard, was punctual and very professional. He was great despite all the delays on my wedding party's end (not being ready) but he made it fun once we got on the party bus and was very professional. I needed to change on the bus due to the church basement getting flooded, and he was the perfect gentleman. And even assisted me off with my 5 layers of a train. Thank you to Limo Today and the entire staff that made sure we arrived safely and in style. THANK YOU

Limo Today's reply:

Erika, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I believe we have an exceptional team at Limo Today and hope we have the opportunity to work with you again!
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 02/29/2020

Party (bus) of a lifetime!

Glen at Limo Today was a joy to work with! He was upfront and enthusiastic about getting the perfect bus to take us around the city on my wedding day. The bus was perfect! Large enough to fit the whole wedding party and fun enough to plug in our music and rage from location to location. The driver was a gentleman and kept the bus warm as we hopped on and off for pictures. The reassurance from Glen that they would be there no matter what (even through a snowstorm) was exactly the comfort I needed given my February wedding!
    Jeaneen L. Married on 01/11/2020

Perfection

I really do not know where to begin. I just had to send a review about this wonderful and professional company.  From the first time I contacted Limo Today regarding my son 21st birthday surprise my experience was nothing less then amazing. Glen contacted me from my initial email. He was so friendly funny and professional with alot of knowledge regarding party transportation. He offered me a deal I could not refuse.  Next I was connected to Dawn who had tons of patience with my busy work schedule and getting paper work done. She contacted me in a timely fashion regarding final payment in which she offered flexibility with. Then I was contacted by Larry the best, most kind and professional chauffeur. He was very accommodating and eager to assist me in surprising my son. His kindness and assuring words made us feel confident our son and his friends would be safe. He gave them full control and they raved about him upon their return. Now let me talk about the vehicle. We had the Mercedes party bus and it was amazing simply gorgeous.  The inside was immaculate, I mean shiny bold clean. Very well stocked with ice and water.  My overall experience was beyond what I ever could imagine. Thank you limo today for an unbelievable and wonderful experience and making my son 21st birthday very memorable.

Jeaneen Davis

Paige B. Married on 10/19/2019

Love Limo Today

We used Limo Today for our wedding on October 19, 2019 Helene was our driver, she was outstanding. Very personable and took really good care of us. She new downtown Philly like the back of her had.
    The owner Glenn was so very helpful and work with us every step of the way. Dawn was amazing made sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Limo today to anyone who is looking for a ride for a wedding, prom, or even a ride to the airport.
  • Alex
    Alex B. Married on 09/28/2019

Great company

I booked them for my wedding coming up in September and I can not wait. They are the most cleanliness and affordable company. I've searched other limo companies and the limos were not up to par. Everyone is nice and willing to help.
  • Peggy
    Peggy Married on 06/29/2019

Terrific Experience

Limo Today, and Dawn especially, was easy to work with and provided the best transportation experience. We used Limo Today for the bachelorette party bus. the shuttle to and from the venue and hotel, and the ride to and from the airport. Each time the vehicle provided was clean, appropriate in size, and the driver was experienced and fun to be with. I would definitely use Limo Today for any transportation needs in the future.
    Kait Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Transportation!

We booked our wedding day transportation with Limo Today. From the beginning, Dawn was amazing to chat with and work with. She provided me with pricing for many different vehicles. We booked a Limo Bus, 1 stretch limo, and 4 guest shuttles for our wedding day! Dawn was VERY responsive throughout the entire process. We had to change pick-up, drop-off times close to the wedding and she was able to accommodate this. We also had to add an additional Guest Shuttle a month before our wedding and this was able to be done without any problem. Our Limo Bus driver on the wedding day was Leo. He was AWESOME! Leo helped all of us with anything we needed, he EVEN helped fluff my dress prior to walking down the aisle! He was fun and truly helped make the day fun. My guests were happy with the shuttles taking them to and from the hotel as well. Don't hesitate to book with Limo Today. They were great!
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 03/30/2019

What a great experience!

All I can say is thank you to our limo driver Dave! Dave was our driver for our wedding on 3.30.2019. He was on time and professional. I was so nervous getting out of the limo but Dave calmed my nerves! He even helped me with my dress. I can’t say enough great things about Dave!!!!
    Maryanne M. Married on 12/17/2018

Excellent service!!

JQ Staffing Services would like to thank Glenn and Dawn for providing us with excellent service and rate.

Our limo was perfect and Helene, our driver, was fabulous! Not only did Helene safely get our team to (& from) Philadelphia in one of the heaviest rain storms ever, but she made sure we did not look like drown rats for the event! She went above and beyond her duty in keeping us happy!
    Kathy B. Married on 12/13/2018

Love Limo Today - Stress free and Cost Effective

Experienced and professional service. Larry, our chauffeur, was Excellent! He went above and beyond. He paid attention to details. For example, Larry made sure the inside doors to the church were closed before the Bride exited the limo so the congregation would not see her until she walked up the aisle. And so much more! He was courteous, calm, professional. This was one thing that was stress free. Limo Today company was easy to work with, was flexible when we made an adjustment, clear with payments and cost effective. I highly recommend Limo Today. I found out about them from another bride.
    Lindsay Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

as a bride you have so many worries but this company was amazing!!!I will never not get a limo from this company. Helene helped me with so much more than transportation. She blocked traffic for me, She helped with my veil before the aisle, she gave me a checklist of what i needed before leaving my house and she was truly a nice person. 5 stars.
    Maura Married on 06/09/2018

Great Experience, Great Price

We used Limo Today for our June 2018 wedding. We found the prices to be very competitive, and the company easy to work with. They were able to help us select all the right vehicles and arrival / departure schedules to accommodate all members of our wedding party. We ended up getting 3 different vehicles from the company. The drivers were professional, punctual and the vehicles were immaculate. Will use them again for future transportation needs.