Limo Today Reviews

166 Reviews for Limo Today

• Courtney

Courtney K. · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I cannot say thank you enough to the entire team at Limo Today! The owner Glenn is an outstanding individual who was so pleasant when setting up the reservation. Dawn at the front desk was extremely helpful and wonderful to work with. Larry, our driver, was phenomenal. He was early to pick us up and communicated throughout the night very quickly. The limo was fantastic and well kept. I was so blown away by my experience and I couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Limo Today's reply:

Thank you Courtney for your 5 star review. Dawn and Larry are both assets to Limo Today! Good to hear you had a great time! Hope to see you and your friends back in one of our vehicles soon!! Thank you for the recommendation!
  • Mike

Mike R. · Married on 02/03/2021

Extremely flexible organization

I must admit that I threw curveballs at Glen at Limo Today, changing pickup options, trying to decide if I wanted the bus or not, and the timing. He never flinched. He was always willing to discuss options and never did a hard sell. The bus was the best idea to get to the photo venue and back, and Raymond, our driver, was a true gentleman.

Sent on 04/06/2020

Limo Today's reply:

Thank you for your review! We have had a season of curveballs!! Glad to hear you had a great time. Send us some of those photos!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer R. · Married on 10/03/2020

Excellent Guest Shuttle

We hired Limo Today for a guest shuttle service between our hotel and the reception. They showed up relatively on time for both trips (they were a little late arriving for pickup, but the traffic in center city Philly is a nightmare) and made two trips in both directions. Having a shuttle, even for our micro wedding, was really convenient for all our guests and the shuttle buses were very nice. We were surprised how many people commented on how nice the vehicles were as it's something we had really not given much thought to during the planning process. The shuttle driver at the end of the night even waited as the bridal party was grabbing some items from the reception décor and he helped load them onto the shuttle rather than have us standing outside holding floral displays. The company was also easy to work with and allowed us to make adjustments to our original contracted services when covid changed our plans.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Limo Today's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you for your review. Covid has been a true challenge for the entire Wedding industry this season. We are happy to hear you were able to make your needed adjustments and your special day was a success. Happy to be a part of your day and hope to see you again soon! Thank you!
  • Cherie

Cherie M. · Married on 09/13/2020

Awesome company to work with!!

We hired Limo Today for our daughters wedding 10/31/20. Glenn was amazing to work with. Getting married during Covid we had no idea how many guests would show when we booked. Glenn gave us flexibility with our vehicles as our count came in. Drivers were all professional and on time. Shuttles and limos were clean and sanitized. Dawn in the office was awesome with all our changes. Glenn and his staff are very professional and courteous. Would highly recommend them over other vendors for your needs. We are so happy we did!! They made everything so easy for us on wedding day. Cherie Matise

Sent on 11/12/2020

Limo Today's reply:

Thank you Cherie. We appreciate you taking the time to say these kind words.
  • Erika

Erika G. · Married on 08/08/2020

Fun & style

When I first reached out for a price quote, I spoke with Glenn who assisted me in getting the most for my money and NOT spend unnecessarily, so we decided on the Limo Bus - GREAT CHOICE. Dawn was great to work with regarding contract, etc even with us missing the deadline due to covid-19. The driver, Howard, was punctual and very professional. He was great despite all the delays on my wedding party's end (not being ready) but he made it fun once we got on the party bus and was very professional. I needed to change on the bus due to the church basement getting flooded, and he was the perfect gentleman. And even assisted me off with my 5 layers of a train. Thank you to Limo Today and the entire staff that made sure we arrived safely and in style. THANK YOU

Sent on 08/13/2020

Limo Today's reply:

Erika, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I believe we have an exceptional team at Limo Today and hope we have the opportunity to work with you again!
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 02/29/2020

Party (bus) of a lifetime!

Glen at Limo Today was a joy to work with! He was upfront and enthusiastic about getting the perfect bus to take us around the city on my wedding day. The bus was perfect! Large enough to fit the whole wedding party and fun enough to plug in our music and rage from location to location. The driver was a gentleman and kept the bus warm as we hopped on and off for pictures. The reassurance from Glen that they would be there no matter what (even through a snowstorm) was exactly the comfort I needed given my February wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2020

Jeaneen L. · Married on 01/11/2020

Perfection

I really do not know where to begin. I just had to send a review about this wonderful and professional company.  From the first time I contacted Limo Today regarding my son 21st birthday surprise my experience was nothing less then amazing. Glen contacted me from my initial email. He was so friendly funny and professional with alot of knowledge regarding party transportation. He offered me a deal I could not refuse.  Next I was connected to Dawn who had tons of patience with my busy work schedule and getting paper work done. She contacted me in a timely fashion regarding final payment in which she offered flexibility with. Then I was contacted by Larry the best, most kind and professional chauffeur. He was very accommodating and eager to assist me in surprising my son. His kindness and assuring words made us feel confident our son and his friends would be safe. He gave them full control and they raved about him upon their return. Now let me talk about the vehicle. We had the Mercedes party bus and it was amazing simply gorgeous.  The inside was immaculate, I mean shiny bold clean. Very well stocked with ice and water.  My overall experience was beyond what I ever could imagine. Thank you limo today for an unbelievable and wonderful experience and making my son 21st birthday very memorable.

Jeaneen Davis

Sent on 01/13/2020

Paige B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Love Limo Today

We used Limo Today for our wedding on October 19, 2019 Helene was our driver, she was outstanding. Very personable and took really good care of us. She new downtown Philly like the back of her had.
    The owner Glenn was so very helpful and work with us every step of the way. Dawn was amazing made sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Limo today to anyone who is looking for a ride for a wedding, prom, or even a ride to the airport.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Alex

Alex B. · Married on 09/28/2019

Great company

I booked them for my wedding coming up in September and I can not wait. They are the most cleanliness and affordable company. I've searched other limo companies and the limos were not up to par. Everyone is nice and willing to help.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Peggy

Peggy · Married on 06/29/2019

Terrific Experience

Limo Today, and Dawn especially, was easy to work with and provided the best transportation experience. We used Limo Today for the bachelorette party bus. the shuttle to and from the venue and hotel, and the ride to and from the airport. Each time the vehicle provided was clean, appropriate in size, and the driver was experienced and fun to be with. I would definitely use Limo Today for any transportation needs in the future.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kait · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Transportation!

We booked our wedding day transportation with Limo Today. From the beginning, Dawn was amazing to chat with and work with. She provided me with pricing for many different vehicles. We booked a Limo Bus, 1 stretch limo, and 4 guest shuttles for our wedding day! Dawn was VERY responsive throughout the entire process. We had to change pick-up, drop-off times close to the wedding and she was able to accommodate this. We also had to add an additional Guest Shuttle a month before our wedding and this was able to be done without any problem. Our Limo Bus driver on the wedding day was Leo. He was AWESOME! Leo helped all of us with anything we needed, he EVEN helped fluff my dress prior to walking down the aisle! He was fun and truly helped make the day fun. My guests were happy with the shuttles taking them to and from the hotel as well. Don't hesitate to book with Limo Today. They were great!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 03/30/2019

What a great experience!

All I can say is thank you to our limo driver Dave! Dave was our driver for our wedding on 3.30.2019. He was on time and professional. I was so nervous getting out of the limo but Dave calmed my nerves! He even helped me with my dress. I can’t say enough great things about Dave!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Maryanne M. · Married on 12/17/2018

Excellent service!!

JQ Staffing Services would like to thank Glenn and Dawn for providing us with excellent service and rate.

Our limo was perfect and Helene, our driver, was fabulous! Not only did Helene safely get our team to (& from) Philadelphia in one of the heaviest rain storms ever, but she made sure we did not look like drown rats for the event! She went above and beyond her duty in keeping us happy!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Kathy B. · Married on 12/13/2018

Love Limo Today - Stress free and Cost Effective

Experienced and professional service. Larry, our chauffeur, was Excellent! He went above and beyond. He paid attention to details. For example, Larry made sure the inside doors to the church were closed before the Bride exited the limo so the congregation would not see her until she walked up the aisle. And so much more! He was courteous, calm, professional. This was one thing that was stress free. Limo Today company was easy to work with, was flexible when we made an adjustment, clear with payments and cost effective. I highly recommend Limo Today. I found out about them from another bride.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience

as a bride you have so many worries but this company was amazing!!!I will never not get a limo from this company. Helene helped me with so much more than transportation. She blocked traffic for me, She helped with my veil before the aisle, she gave me a checklist of what i needed before leaving my house and she was truly a nice person. 5 stars.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Maura · Married on 06/09/2018

Great Experience, Great Price

We used Limo Today for our June 2018 wedding. We found the prices to be very competitive, and the company easy to work with. They were able to help us select all the right vehicles and arrival / departure schedules to accommodate all members of our wedding party. We ended up getting 3 different vehicles from the company. The drivers were professional, punctual and the vehicles were immaculate. Will use them again for future transportation needs.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Louise · Married on 11/10/2017

I cannot say enough about the staff at limo today. Starting with the owner,Glen who had wonderful suggestions for the optimum satisfaction regarding transportation for our guests at our daughters wedding. All of our guests had transportation to the venue from the hotel as well transportation from the venue to the hotel at the completion of the evening. Our driver,Nick was so professional and treated the bridal party royally. As far as the office staff, Dawn handles almost everything with regard to changes,contracts,and just about everything else, she is one in a million!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Matthew · Married on 10/29/2017

you diseur it Limousines are cool

Sent on 04/25/2017

Stephen · Married on 09/16/2017

From the first time I dealt with Glenn, the owner of the company, over the phone, and up through dealing with Jim, the driver of the limo, this company was first rate all the way! We used limo today for our wedding on September 16th, 2017. Jim was easy to get in touch with from the day before the wedding to the wedding day. I called and texted him and he responded to both every time. We had a slight change in plans and needed to add a car seat for a toddler and he made sure I knew that it would be fine the entire time. He kept telling me that it was his job to worry about the details so I did not have to. He was right! I felt relaxed the entire time our wedding party was in the limo from the hotel to the church and back again. The traffic in center city on a Saturday evening going from Rittenhouse to Old City and back was horrendous and being in the limo with great air conditioning, an awesome touch screen media player, and ice and champagne made the trip feel like we were right at home!!!! I could have road around in that limo for hours. The limo we choose was the 10 passenger Chrysler 300 which had an extremely modern interior and plenty of room for everyone. Thanks Glenn, Jim, Mary, and Dawn and the rest of the team at Limo Today.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Mary · Married on 09/08/2017

We hired Limo Today to handle our transportation needs for our daughter's wedding. The beautiful limo and shuttle buses arrived on time, and the drivers were more than just drivers doing their jobs. They had great personalities and went out of their way to make her wedding day a very memorable and happy day. I would hire them again!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Laura · Married on 09/03/2017

I used Limo Today for my wedding Labor Day weekend for both shuttles back and forth to the hotels as well as our limo at the end of the night. Everyone I spoke with at Limo Today was helpful, friendly, and really knew what to recommend as far as number of guests and limo sizes, timelines, etc. They truly made the transportation part of the wedding a breeze! The limo driver actually called and texted me the day before to introduce herself and let me know if I needed anything in particular when she picked up my husband and me after our ceremony. Everything was so perfect and it was nice to know my guests could enjoy themselves because transportation was taken care of! I had such a great experience that I am booking Limo Today for my friend's bachelorette party in Philly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Rhonda · Married on 08/12/2017

Limo Today was by far one of the best vendors for my daughter's wedding. From the first phone call to the office to the end of evening shuttle, dealing wit them was professional and a pleasure. I highly recommend Limo Today for your next event!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jack · Married on 08/12/2017

LIMO TODAY is a highly personalized and client-centered top- down Limousine Transportation Company in Bensalem, PA.
    Mr. Glenn Centolanza, the Owner and President, sets the leadership in providing the highest level of accommodations for the varied needs of LIMO TODAY's existing and NEW clients. From Ms. Dawn, the Administrative Manager, to each and every LIMO TODAY Driver, their professionalism and care is demonstrated by the attention to every detail and complete satisfaction of each and every limousine, shuttle bus and passenger van need. LIMO TODAY came highly recommended to us for a wedding , we starting planning in early 2017, which required several movements of the Bride & Groom along with the wedding party as well as guests from various hotels to the church and reception hall. Through discussions and meetings with Glenn and Dawn, a transportation plan was worked out requiring limousine, shuttle buses, passenger van
    and in every instance each vehicle was clean and bright and each driver was accommodating, friendly and highly professional in each aspect of their position. LIMO TODAY needs to be at the top of your list as you start the wedding planning process for your own wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Evonna · Married on 07/15/2017

Excellent service. Driver Jim was professional, onetime, and just an overall class-act under difficult circumstances. Limo comfortable and clean. Highly recommend Limo Today any and everyone no matter the occasion. Made the wedding experience exactly what it should be. I myself work in the wedding industry and the Driver made this experience what it is supposed to be – a perfect day!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Jackie · Married on 05/28/2017

We used Limo Today for our May 28, 2017 wedding in Villanova, PA. It was so easy to book multiple trips and vehicles to last us all day (including a large van for my gown and all bridesmaids dresses), a limo for the groomsmen, and then buses transporting our guests from two main line hotels to our venue before and after the wedding reception! The drivers arrived early, were very friendly, helpful, and the service was all-around fantastic! The prices were reasonable and contracts were easy to understand! I would recommend this company to anyone in Eastern PA for their transportation needs!!

Sent on 06/01/2017