Beauty in Vegas

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a great experience. I have never felt so beautiful. I had my make up and hair done and it was anazing. Nick I arrived early, was so personable and did an amazing job. Highly recommended! !!!

• Wedding: 04/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got spay tanned for my wedding September 21st and was absolutely amazed with with the results of the tan! I was nervous about how the color would turn out but Nikki did a trial spray on me prior to the wedding so I could see the color and then touched me up right before the wedding. Nikki made everything so easy for me and I was very pleased with the product. It didn't smell like a spray tan, and it didn't stain any of my clothes. I was also able to go to the gym the day after getting sprayed without it changing the color in any way. During all of the wedding festivities everyone kept compimenting me on how great of a tan I had ;) I'll be going back to Nikki for this amazing glow all year long! Thank you Nikki!

4.3/5.0
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hair and makeup looked great. Very happy with the end result. My only complaint would be that the person that did it was really talkative, to a fault. Also, by the time she was done I had less than 20 minutes to get dressed and out the door for my wedding. Super hectic.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I got my hair and make-up done for my wedding on June 8th. Harmony came to my motel room at mandalay Bay and brought everything needed. My hair and make up were above and beyond what I expected. She made me look like a movie star. I would defiantly recommend beauty in Vegas if all of their beauticians are as good as Harmony. She even helped me get into my wedding dress afterwards.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki is the BEST!!! She did the hair and make-up for both me and my maid of honor Jaime. Jaime looked gorgeous, and when I stepped out of the limo my son didn't even recognize me. She made me look like a movie star about to make her first debut. I had so many compliments it was unbelievable. So I would definitely recommend her to anyone that wants to look like a million bucks. I cannot say enough good things about her.

• Wedding: 04/24/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki Segal is amazing! I contacted her very last minute to do my hair with only 1 day notice. Not only did she make room for me on her schedule, she was also on time. She came to my hotel room and was very easy to talk to. I had not planned on getting my make up or eye lashes done, but she explained the advantages to me and I changed my mind at the last minute. She was able to get my up-do done in 10 minutes and did my airbrush makeup and eyelashes done in 30 minutes, despite having another appointment shortly after mine. She did a fabulous job and I was very pleased with her work. My hair was exactly what I asked for and my make up looked great in my pics. Even my groom was impressed. I didn't look like a circus clown as I expected with air brush. The best part, was her prices were much better than what my hotel was offering, even with a 20% discount. Nikki was friendly and funny. I was nervous about hiring someone I have never met before to do my hair and make up for my wedding day. I recommend her to any bride. Having her services in the privacy of my own room was very helpful.

Beauty in Vegas responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful testimonial. I greatly appreciate it. Congatulations !

• Wedding: 03/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beauty in Vegas not only did a fantastic job on our hair and makeup! She came to us so we could relax and enjoy the day!!!

• Wedding: 03/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you for the wonderful hair services for my wedding!

• Wedding: 03/08/2013
Kathryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki was very professional and made me feel at ease on my wedding day. She was on time, had everything she needed with her, and set up very quickly. She talked me through the process of airbrushing and made me and my bridesmaids part of it so that my color and style was exactly what I wanted. My makeup was perfect, I really mean that, perfect. She also styled my hair just as I wanted and incorporated my grandmothers jewelry in an elegant way. I felt very at ease with Nikki and it made my day to not have to worry about reapplying or fixing my makeup through out the night. My pictures were flawless and I couldnt have been happier with Nikki's work. This was the best decision I could have made for my wedding day!

• Wedding: 02/28/2013
Victoria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My friend and I had our airbrush makeup done for a Bachelorette party in Las Vegas! Nikkin did an amazing job and we looked absolutley fabulous! The make up stayed on all night and we still looked good after a long fun night! I would highly reccommend her services, she is very sweet, and great at what she does! Thanks again Nikki for making us look awesome!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Beauty in Vegas is the absolute BEST! Nikki not only did my makeup and hair but also covered up my tattoo on my arm, making it completely disappear. Being a little overwhelmed with my preparations for my big day, Nikki made me feel at ease during the whole process! I cant wait to go back to Vegas so that Nikki can do my makeup again....she's the BEST!

• Wedding: 12/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dear Nikky, thank you sooo much for all you help and advice. You have done an excellent job , my hair and make up looked 100 % all day. I loved my natural look make up. I DO recommend you services to everybody.
PS. Special THANKS to Jaya, I was really happy with the manicure and pedicure.Jaya, you are such a sweetheart!!!! xx

• Wedding: 12/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki from Beauty in Vegas did my hair and makeup for my wedding, in addition to a trial a couple days before. Nikki was so great to work with - very professional and talented, but also hilarious. She took my vague descriptions and totally outdid my expectations for hair and makeup. I felt beautiful, and my husband was speechless when he first saw me. I would highly recommend Nikki to anyone!!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Nikki for my makeup was a great experience. I was unable to do a makeup trial as I arrived in Vegas the day before my wedding. Needless to say I was nervous, but Nikki did a great job with my make up and just helped me relax. She is sweet and funny and I am glad I was able to work with her. She even airbrushed my then fiance (now husband!) and he loved it. I went for a natural look that looked great in person and excellent in pictures. I would highly recommend Beauty In Vegas.

Also, I am a woman of color and the makeup did not look ashy at all, as Nikki took the time to find the correct color for me. She is super knowledgeable.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki did my hair and makeup and did such an amazing job! She's so talented, sweet, and professional. The work she did was so great! Exactly what I wanted. I defiantly recommend her!

Beauty in Vegas responded with the following comments:

Thank you.

• Wedding: 06/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nikki did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup! My husband was almost speechless when he saw me ! Nikki was prompt and extremly helpful in explaining everthing to me about my hair and all about the airbrushing !! Thanks Nikki !!!
Pam

• Wedding: 06/12/2012
702-328-2991
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards