Artistique Weddings and Special Events
Be Excited. Be Inspired. Be Artistique.
1250 Monterey Dr

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I were planning an out of town wedding. I am a teacher and a bit of an organization freak. I had a lot of nerves about doing things out of town and not having the ability to run down and fix things if things went wrong. We knew we needed help when it came to the big day and searched for the perfect planner. We knew we found the right person when we chatted with Sara. Sara worked hard to make all of our wedding dreams come true. She kept things organized and quelled each of our fears as the day approached. We were in touch on a very regular basis to ensure that all of our bases were covered. She offered multiple options for each choice we had to make and pros and cons for each option. We had very honest conversations as we went through the process as to our budget, overall look and feel of the wedding and what our priorities were. Throughout the process, Sara was warm and wonderful to work with. She became fast friends with my family, husband and myself. I felt an immediate sense of calm upon meeting her when we started the planning process. This continued through the last few minutes before the ceremony. My husband and I only have praise for the work that Sara did in creating our dream wedding. We miss talking to her so regularly already! Hiring her was one of the best decisions we made in our planning process.
Wedding: 02/01/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very organized and knowledgeable about all things wedding. Sara knows it all! I talked to other so called wedding planners in the area and she is by far the most experienced and professional. She really is the best planner around! I don't know if I coould have made it through the wedding planning process without her!
Wedding: 08/27/2011
Services Used: Wedding Planning
 803-565-0924
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire