Aria

(4.4 / 5.0)
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aria was the most beautiful setting for our wedding! Our guests were definitely "wowed" by the beauty of this new venue. Aria was the perfect setting for some really fantastic wedding photos! The food, service, and staff were absolutely WONDERFUL the day of our wedding. Thank you Aria!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we first started looking at wedding venues last year, we couldn't find a venue that fit the budget, location, style, and size that we had in mind. We were so fortunate to find Aria and book it before it opened. We couldn't have been happier with our choice! The service, food & drink were amazing, the staff was so helpful and responsive, and the venue and grounds are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for the best night of our lives! We can't wait to go back for more weddings in the future.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was held at Aria this past September and was amazing! The staff that we had during our reception was very nice and the food was delicious!! We were in the larger ballroom and of all of the venues my fiancé and I looked at, I'm not sure we saw a more beautiful room. Although we had a great time at our reception and are so happy that we chose Aria, there were a few things that we wish were done differently. Our table numbers were not correctly set up for the reception. We provided Aria with a marked up copy of their table layout as requested, indicating table numbers and where the parents of both the bride and groom were. However, the tables with the parents of the bride and groom were not near where we had placed them at all; in fact, the table of the mother of the groom was put in the corner near the bar. We're not sure why or how this mistake happened, but we wish someone had questioned why the parents of the bride and groom were in such odd locations and perhaps this could have been avoided. We had also requested a certain liquor for the bride at our meeting with Aria to finalize our menu (approx. 3 weeks before our wedding). This special request was also included on the final signed menu that was signed at our final meeting the week of our wedding. Unfortunately, this type of liquor never made it to the wedding. But despite these issues, our wedding was fantastic and we are so glad we chose to have our reception at Aria!!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joey and the rest of the Aria staff exceeded all of my expectations and then some!! I couldn't of imagined my day turning out any better!! Working with the staff was easy, they were always there to answer my questions, and give their opinions (which I'm glad we took) on many areas they knew best!! Joey helped us plan our menu, and added all the intricate details that really helped our menu pop!! Presentation was very important to us and again the staff at Aria really blew our expectations!! The food was delicious, the flow of the evening went smoothly!! Our guests continually remind us how great our wedding was and how amazing the food was and they've never seen anything like it!! We owe big thanks to Joey and the Aria family for bringing all our ideas to life on such a special day!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

3 gift envelopes were "missing" after our very small wedding of only our closest family and friends. We had video footage of an Aria employee hovering over the gift table (with the gift box open) holding what appeared to be an envelope. We then tried to mail the video via thumb drive to the Aria and the thumb drive was stolen out of the envelope. We tried sending the video again, but it was stolen for a second time before reaching our contact. The Aria argued all aspects of the video and essentially told us tough luck and suggested one of our closest family members or friends stole the envelopes. If you have your wedding here: 1) make sure to have someone watch your gift table and 2) do not expect to get your money back if employees are suspected of stealing money.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Aria did an absolutely AMAZING job at my wedding. They took such good care of the bridal party and the guests, the food was amazing, and the staff was so kind and spot on! My guests had a great experience from cocktail hour to drinks to dinner and beyond. All my guests still rave about the venue, the food, and the quality of service. The grounds are beautiful and they treat you like family. I highly recommend them!!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a day wedding at aria - and they were absolutely amazing! Took care of everything so I had no need to worry!!! The ceremony area was gorgeous and food was to die for - all our guests were ranting and raving that the steak was the best they have ever had! Highly recommended !

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Alison
1.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

The staff & management at Aria need to benchmark and exceed the Aqua Turf. It's still tops in the wedding reception business. Filet tasted like sirloin. Table service leaves allot to be desired. Had to ask for water vs having them filled for you. Nice place with a spectacular view. In a highly competitive wedding market, the management needs to pay attention to the finer details. Service was slow.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most gorgeous facility around. Besides having amazing aesthetics, the food is phenomenal. All I keep hearing about from people that attended our wedding was how great the food was. Lina and the staff at Aria are amazing. They went far beyond what we could have ever expected as to taking care of us and the planning. We felt like royalty on our wedding day. They helped make our day perfect.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aria did an amazing job during my wedding. Not only is the place absolutely beautiful, but the staff is so helpful! I had random last minute things I needed and was never let down. Lina was in charge during my event and she was constantly making sure everything was running smoothly, came to see if I needed anything and in some special family circumstances was very attuned to family's needs. Anyone would be lucky to get married there!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Great venue, great value, treats you like family. Wouldn't have wanted anything different done. Everything went perfect

• Wedding: 07/11/2013
Tommy and Andrea Leandres
203-758-0096
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.2