Aria

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Everyone at Aria was amazing! The food was to die for and never came out cold (which was a worry my husband and I had)! The venue was beautiful and the staff were attentive and super helpful! I have zero complaints. Aria was the perfect venue to get married at!

3.7

What a beautiful venue! Our guests loved the venue site... the ballrooms really speak for themselves.
Pro's: Great food, staff on the day off was great at accommodating our every need, package prices were relatively reasonably for all that is included, beautiful ballrooms
Con's: They host two weddings at a time in each ballrooms- we could hear the music from the other wedding during our wedding toasts and other important events, making it hard for guests to hear. Also found it sometimes difficult to get responses during the actual planning process of the wedding, sometimes took a day or two to get answers.

1 person found this review helpful

We had our wedding 4 weeks ago. We were in the smaller ballroom and wow were we impressed. The changes that took place to the grounds since we first saw it, were spectacular. People couldn't stop talking about the food! Thank you to Joe, Lina and the entire staff for an amazing day! Love, Caitlyn

1 person found this review helpful

"Breathtaking" is what I heard most at our wedding. The best decision my, now, husband and I made for our wedding was to put our trust in this spectacular venue. But calling it a "venue" just doesn't describe our experience. It's the place where we celebrated the beginning our life together. It was the place where the event and sales staff prepared and guided us; the banquet staff took care of every detail for us that day. AND the FOOD!!!! What was prepared for us, was fit for royalty. And that's how we were treated all day long! Thank you! Thank you so much for the magical memories. All our best, Deb and Jay

1 person found this review helpful

Aria was by far one of the best decisions we made regarding my daughter’s wedding. We visited what seemed to be every wedding venue in Connecticut many of them absolutely beautiful, but once we walked into Aria I had a feeling she had found the perfect place. Driving up to the venue alone just left us in awe and once you get to the top of that mountain the view is just breath taking. The outside was something that was pretty important to us since her wedding was during the spring we really wanted a place that would be both beautiful inside and outside. From the very first meeting down to our last all of our questions were always answered and I was set completely at ease as was my daughter, something that can be pretty hard to do since she’s a bit hard to please. The day of the wedding I was a little nervous because I just wanted everything to be perfect for her and we were not let down. When we pulled up we were instantly greeted by one of the staff members that was with us all night to make sure everything went well which was fantastic. The food was just amazing and our guests enjoyed everything from the appetizers to the pasta and shrimp stations and main course. I really could go on and on about the night, but I can honestly assure you that if you’re thinking about booking there you definitely need to go visit them!! Truly AMAZING place and staff!!!!

Angela
03/28/2015

WOW! is all one needs to say. Beautiful venue. left my guest in awe. They are still talking about it being the best wedding they have ever been to. The food is fantastic, every single thing that was served was delicious. Lena, our consultant, was always patient, took time to listen and quite professional. During the day of the wedding, everyone working there congratulated us and made us feel so very special. a very kind woman, named Besa was assigned to my Groom and I, she was fantastic. She was also waitstaff yet made sure we had everything we needed. Even came to my rescue when my bustle broke. I was thrilled with the day and thank you for making it so wonderful.

Natalia Lopes
01/10/2015

No words to describe this place, and the staff was beyond expectations! Couldn't had a better place to my dream wedding than Aria! Simply amazing!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely perfect!! The team is super accommodating, responsive, and made the entire experience completely seamless! I would definitely recommend this venue for anyone who wants a gorgeous wedding, delicious food and prices you can't beat!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing, beautiful, professional, incredible food and service! I can't begin to describe this beautiful venue and incredible staff! The experience was THE best! The food was to "to die for", the service top notch, and the staff was incredibly personable! Felt like family! Our son was married here on November 16, 2014! We absolutely love Lina and have already referred family and booked two more weddings with this wonderful venue! Can't wait to go back! This is THE place in Connecticut for a beautiful, memorable, and quality wedding! We've attended 4 weddingsand numerous events here over the past year and a half and it is consistently the BEST! ~Kathy R

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm not one to write reviews, but I just reviewed Aria on the knot.com and then figured i might as well put it on here as well since I remember bouncing back and forth from both sites when I was planning my wedding. My husband and I are still in awe of how amazing our night went and we couldn't be happier to have had chosen Aria as our venue. We got married November of last year and our wedding is still the talk of most of our family gatherings because everyone can't stop talking about it. From the moment we walked into Aria the level of attention we received from the Lina and Joey was beyond what I ever expected from a venue, especially one as busy as theirs. Throughout the entire planning they were always there to answer all of my questions (many of them pure panic mode questions), but they put me at ease every single time. The day of our wedding I can honestly say that I felt so calm and knew everything would turn out perfectly and there was nothing to worry about. The day itself went off without a hitch and everything from the food (which everyone raved about), bar, waiters it was all more than we could've asked for, I just wish it hadn't gone by so fast!We will never forget this night and I truly can't thank them enough for all that they did always going above and beyond for us. If you are still searching for a venue for your big day please take my advice and go check them out!!!!!

4.7

Aria was the most beautiful setting for our wedding! Our guests were definitely "wowed" by the beauty of this new venue. Aria was the perfect setting for some really fantastic wedding photos! The food, service, and staff were absolutely WONDERFUL the day of our wedding. Thank you Aria!!

Recently Married

When we first started looking at wedding venues last year, we couldn't find a venue that fit the budget, location, style, and size that we had in mind. We were so fortunate to find Aria and book it before it opened. We couldn't have been happier with our choice! The service, food & drink were amazing, the staff was so helpful and responsive, and the venue and grounds are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for the best night of our lives! We can't wait to go back for more weddings in the future.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was held at Aria this past September and was amazing! The staff that we had during our reception was very nice and the food was delicious!! We were in the larger ballroom and of all of the venues my fiancé and I looked at, I'm not sure we saw a more beautiful room. Although we had a great time at our reception and are so happy that we chose Aria, there were a few things that we wish were done differently. Our table numbers were not correctly set up for the reception. We provided Aria with a marked up copy of their table layout as requested, indicating table numbers and where the parents of both the bride and groom were. However, the tables with the parents of the bride and groom were not near where we had placed them at all; in fact, the table of the mother of the groom was put in the corner near the bar. We're not sure why or how this mistake happened, but we wish someone had questioned why the parents of the bride and groom were in such odd locations and perhaps this could have been avoided. We had also requested a certain liquor for the bride at our meeting with Aria to finalize our menu (approx. 3 weeks before our wedding). This special request was also included on the final signed menu that was signed at our final meeting the week of our wedding. Unfortunately, this type of liquor never made it to the wedding. But despite these issues, our wedding was fantastic and we are so glad we chose to have our reception at Aria!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Joey and the rest of the Aria staff exceeded all of my expectations and then some!! I couldn't of imagined my day turning out any better!! Working with the staff was easy, they were always there to answer my questions, and give their opinions (which I'm glad we took) on many areas they knew best!! Joey helped us plan our menu, and added all the intricate details that really helped our menu pop!! Presentation was very important to us and again the staff at Aria really blew our expectations!! The food was delicious, the flow of the evening went smoothly!! Our guests continually remind us how great our wedding was and how amazing the food was and they've never seen anything like it!! We owe big thanks to Joey and the Aria family for bringing all our ideas to life on such a special day!!

0.5

3 gift envelopes were "missing" after our very small wedding of only our closest family and friends. We had video footage of an Aria employee hovering over the gift table (with the gift box open) holding what appeared to be an envelope. We then tried to mail the video via thumb drive to the Aria and the thumb drive was stolen out of the envelope. We tried sending the video again, but it was stolen for a second time before reaching our contact. The Aria argued all aspects of the video and essentially told us tough luck and suggested one of our closest family members or friends stole the envelopes. If you have your wedding here: 1) make sure to have someone watch your gift table and 2) do not expect to get your money back if employees are suspected of stealing money.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Aria did an absolutely AMAZING job at my wedding. They took such good care of the bridal party and the guests, the food was amazing, and the staff was so kind and spot on! My guests had a great experience from cocktail hour to drinks to dinner and beyond. All my guests still rave about the venue, the food, and the quality of service. The grounds are beautiful and they treat you like family. I highly recommend them!!