American Commodore Tuxedo

Value
4.2
Flexibility
4.3

American Commodore Tuxedo was the perfect tuxedo store for my attire. I received dozens of compliments from my wedding guests asking where I got my tux. American Commodore offered a slimmed fit tux that looked awesome on the groomsmen. They also gave us a discount of 3 tuxes free for my order of 15 tuxes. Finally, I really wanted bow ties that the groomsmen could tie on there own and they were the only tux place that offered this feature. The American Commodore team was very professional and helped all of my groomsmen with every detail. I highly recommend American Commodore!

Recently Married

It was a perfect tuxedo, I literally got laid that night. Regardless that it was my wedding, I'm moderately confident that she added a little extra zest due to this well fitted tux. No worries, I respect the suit and discarded prior. Thanks for a memorable night. Forever in my heart. M

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The new manager at the Niles location was great. They had a ton of color options and plenty of modern options for tuxedos. Picking up two days before the event was such a plus because of our rehearsal dinner and one of my groomsmen gained a little weight so we had to get a bigger jacket, which was a process they made very easy. They were very professional and knew what they were doing.

Adam/Dana
10/18/2014

The whole staff was great to work with. No matter how many questions we had they always made sure we had all the answers before we left the store. They worked with us on the price of the Tuxes since we were paying for all 10 of them. It put our mind at ease knowing that everything was taken care of and we didn't have to worry come the day of the wedding.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Highly recommend American Commodore! They did an excellent job with everything. Everyone in the Mentor store was so helpful and were eager to help! We had one of our groomsmen who lives out of town get measured in his hometown by a shop and when he came to try his on the measurements were all wrong. The friendly staff went out that day and got him the right measurements! Mind you, this was only two days before the wedding! The choices of colors and styles were endless! The tuxes looked AMAZING on all of the men! Thank you, American Commodore! We have recommended you to family and friends. :)

Recently Married

Our sales rep is awesome helped us pick the perfect outfit combinations

Aelisha
09/01/2014

Bill Blystone was a great help for my husband & I as we went back several times to change colors for the wedding party.

Recently Married

I looked awesome! Bill and Ashley at Parmatown Mall were great, they are professional and very helpful. The entire experience was easy and convenient. My soon to be wife was very impressed, I would recommend them to anyone who wants to look sharp on their big day. Thanks again to the entire crew at American Commodore Tuxedo.

Michael
06/14/2014

Lisa Baumen is unequivocally, absolutely THE BEST at what she does. Her help with our wedding was above and beyond. Along with suggestions she gave based off her expansive knowledge and experience in the business. Lisa was able to provide us with a very warm and personal side, effectively turning another wedding expense into an experience that we greatly enjoyed. We may not be getting married again but we would use you again based off her exceptional service for any occasion and we would definitely recommend others to American Aommodore. Hopefully Lisa receives some reconition for her outstanding work!

AJ
09/13/2013

Not sure how the star rating works but the store in the mall was fantastic and the gentlemen who runs the store did a fabulous job and I have already referred people to him.

1+ year ago

Wonderful service, and very sharp tuxedos!

1+ year ago

Great experience! Great group of people to fulfill your needs and meet expectations!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

AC Tux in Elyria was very flexible when working with us. I was able to call and give them measurements for the guys needing tuxes. Their customer service was great and their selection was great.

Aaron
11/17/2012

Bill and his entire staff at Parmatown were beyond excellent, I couldn't thank them enough.

Megan
10/06/2012

Bill, the manager at American Commodore Tuxedo in Parmatown Mall was so great to work with. He called and checked in to make sure everything was going well and he made sure the guys looked great! He worked with us when there was any issue and was super helpful.

The staff is experienced and really makes the process easy and run smooth.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Everybody were really professionals and make you feel really comfortable!!!