About Face Make Up Artistry

About Face Make Up Artistry

If You Don't Look Good...We Don't Look Good!

123 Get Gorgeous Lane

(4.9 / 5.0)
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Page is fabulous - she did such a great job on my hair and makeup. I looked totally natural and not overly made up, but beautiful. Her work on the hair was great as well - 3 people brought pictures of me at my wedding to their stylists to get a similar loose low-tied hair style. I was surprised how much hair and makeup people cost in general, but Page was absolutely worth it.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Page was a joy to work with! She and Cindy were very professional and a joy to have in the room with me and my bridesmaids all day. We had lots of laughs I felt beautiful!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Page was excellent! My wedding photos turned out beautiful with her expert hair and make-up skills. She did me (the bride), my maid of honor and my mom. We all loved what she did. She was very flexible when I kept changing the time. She was on time and prepared for anything. Her pricing was an incredible value compared to others. And she is very friendly (got along perfectly with everyone) and not at all bothered by all the people in the room. You won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 09/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Page was nothing but helpful the entire time I was getting everything organized and ready for the wedding. She was very flexible, professional and affordable. On the day of the wedding she brought along a 2nd artist to help get everyone ready in time. The makeup and hair were flawless and everyone was ready to go on time! I wouldn't hesitate to use About Face again should I ever need make-up services in the area. Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
Profile Picture
Karen

Hi Page,

Thanks so much for doing my make-up for my wedding day. I loved it and I am really happy with how everything looked in the pictures. It was great to work with you and I would definitely recommend your services!!

All the best, Jenny Raven (Rubin)

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Both Page and Nina did such an awesome job for both my girls and me. All of our hair looked exactly as it did in the pictures we gave to them and the makeup was flawless and picture perfect! I had an all outdoor wedding and the photos all turned out amazing! I definitely recommend the duo for any wedding party in the Ventura & Santa Barbara area!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Page Berse is a pleasure to work with and a true professional! She did an amazing job, and I plan to use her again and again. I recommend her to any bride. And she has a way of just calming wedding day stress!! I love her!

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Really calm and sweet, she got my hair done well and perfectly for my wedding day and helped me relax. She has a gentle touch and constructs complicated up dos so they are comfortable and stay put. Beautiful!

• Wedding: 08/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great to work with. My bridesmaids make up was BEAUTIFUL!!!

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing job. :) Loved my hair, and felt so gorgeous! It stayed all night, and you did a perfect job giving me my 'Gisele' hair!! Can't wait to show you the pictures!! Thanks again!!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Page Berse is absolutely amazing. I have never looked so beautiful while still feeling like myself. She does amazing hair and makeup and is very relaxed and fun throughout the process. Love her so much!!!

• Wedding: 07/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the consultation to the day of I felt very comfortable and confident because of the care Page took to fulfill my vision of how I wanted to look. She came on location and brought an associate Nina to accommodate the entire bridal party. The bridal party looked beautiful and complimented each other well--both Page and Nina took the time to talk to each of them and find the look that suited their own styles. It's great to find someone who is professional, friendly and flexible. I would highly recommend About Face Make Up Artistry to any bride (or anyone) looking for hair and/or makeup that will leave you feeling beautiful and stress-free on the big day.

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My make-up was beautiful for our wedding!! About Face Make Up Artistry exceeded every expectation I could possibly have. She promptly responded to my emails and since I planned this wedding out of state that was a big deal for me. She was very professional and met my style perfectly. I received a lot of compliments on my make-up from my guests. She was defiantly a great find.

Thank you so much Page!!

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Page did a WONDERFUL job on my hair, all of my bridesmaids, and my mother's hair. I was from out of state and didn't know of anyone to do hair/makeup so was thrilled when I found Page. I booked a week before my wedding and she was so helpful and even scheduled a trial run for me two days before. She then came to the house where I was staying to do everyone's hair. She is very skilled and flexible. She finished everyone's hair in a timely manner and we all looked GREAT. I got so many compliments. Would definitely recommend Page!

• Wedding: 07/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Page was amazing! She is professional and so talented. I feel very grateful to have found her for our wedding!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Page was absolutely amazing. She was willing to do two trials with me (the second at a reduced price) and she was totally flexible with my schedule. On the day of, she created beautiful hair & makeup for everyone in my bridal party and moms. Her prices are very reasonable and she's a delight to work with. We were thrilled!

• Wedding: 12/12/2009
805-729-5854
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards