aa party rentals

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

AA Party rentals provided very prompt drop-off of our rental items at our wedding venue, with hassle-free customer service.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding rentals were provided through my caterer, Whole World Caterer, from AA Rentals. We rented all of our table place setting and linens from AA and they were perfect! Exactly as pictured on their website, and in great condition.

Tara
Recently Married

We rented chairs and tablecloths for our event. They were delivered and picked up promptly and added much charm to our decor. The only downside is that the delivery fee was so expensive, but this does seem to be the industry norm.

Rebekah
08/02/2014
4.7

We picked up our rentals ourselves. The guys loaded everything in the truck, and when they didn't have one of our tables on hand, they upgraded the table (to a table they had in the warehouse) at no extra charge. Some of our plates were brand new.
When we picked up the dishes and glassware, the groom asked about breakage charges. The girl at the front desk said the fee for a broken dish or glass is the same as the rental price (so the rental price x 2). A glass was 68 cents to rent and a plate was 38 cents to rent. But then we got the bill, and each broken glass was $5 and each broken plate was $6. My planner called to explain the difference in the quote for broken dishes and the actual cost of the broken dishes. The woman at AA had to call the corporate office, which took some time (because AA is part of Cort Event Rentals, which is a Berkshire Hathaway company). Eventually, AA waived the charges completely, which was fair considering what we were told, but also a lovely surprise that they stuck by their original word.
I would use them again.

Private User
1+ year ago
4.3

This rental company was pretty run of the mill. They had a 3 hour window to deliver our tables etc and came right at the very end. After spending a bit of time at the venue, they were meant to install a black curtain and did it wrong... they had to come back and fix it for the second time in 2 weekend events. Quick and efficient. Would recommend this vendor.

Sarah
09/29/2012

We rented table cloths and napkins from AA and was probably the easiest thing we did throughout the entire wedding planning experience. They were knowledgeable and friendly, and the best part was that they were very flexible after the wedding when it took us a couple of days to place all of the linens! They were great!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented from AA for my wedding, and was pleased overall. The rental process was smooth (and flexible - I changed my order a number of times, and AA accommodated every change), and the rental delivery and pickup were smooth as well. The delivery and pickup both happened during the 90 minute window of time that was promised, and the crews were professional, courteous and fast.

We rented two tents, and a tent specialist came out ahead of time to inspect the site and make sure the tent set up would work (it was my parents' backyard so we weren't quite sure, so we appreciated having a professional double check). The tent specialist, Karen, was very nice, and had some helpful recommendations, so we were glad that AA sent her out!

One minor issue (but AA ultimately rectified it): We rented several patio heaters, and it turned out that 2 of them weren't working properly. The night prior to the wedding, we discovered that one of them wasn't working, and AA came out the next morning with a replacement heater. During the wedding reception, the other heater wasn't working, but AA reimbursed us for the cost of that heater, which we felt was fair.

Bottom line - we'd recommend AA!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were responsive and professional and got everything set up and picked up on time, efficiently and quickly.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Great to work with and super knowledgable. They were very familiar with my site and actually provided me with good info. They delivered right on time. I would definitely recommend working with them - you want someone dependable on your big day, and one less thing to worry about! Karen is great!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were awesome to work with from start to finish I can't say enough about the quality of their services. We used them for our rehersal dinner at our parents home and they did everything they said the would. Thank You AA Party Rentals

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I ordered a tent, tables, chairs, and linens from AA. My first visit with them was less-than-great: we were shopping around for a rental company and visited their store north of seattle, and were icily recieved and ignored. After we found out (from visiting other rental companies) that most of the others were about the same when you visited the store, we stopped doing that. My phone and e-mail communication with them was great. I went with them because they were the lowest price and highest quality I could find. 2 weeks before my wedding I decided I wanted a tent, and a rep drove out for free to figure out dimensions with us. Great service with the rep.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great staff, reasonable prices, super easy to order! I did all of my ordering online, and since my order was small, I was able to pick it up and drop it off myself. Completely hassle-free!

Very professional

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

AA Party Rentals are the best in the business. They have everything you could possibly need and are wonderful to work with. From my experience they can handle any job big or small. And my wedding was no exception. All the reception items that I rented were perfect and looked beautiful. Thank you!!!

3.8

Delivered on time, and quality of products were great. Delivery was pricey so if you can pick up yourself it is recommended. Easy to add and change order up to 24hrs of rental.

LMa
2+ years ago

We rented bamboo chairs, napkins, and metal archway for our wedding and all of the items were well made and turned out beautiful in our pictures. Would definitely recommend.