WedSafe

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I luckily did not ever have to file a claim but I felt 100% better about my upcoming wedding after I purchased insurance from WedSafe. I was very happy with the price I paid and what it covered. I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone getting married- a wedding is VERY expensive and to spend a little extra to ensure yourself the peace of mind - just in case - is WELL worth it!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
300 Jericho Quadrangle, 3rd Floor, Jericho, NY 11753
BLOG

Wedding Insurance Specialists

Peace of Mind for All You've Invested in This Special Day!

Whether it is called wedding day insurance, bridal insurance, wedding day protection or some other term, what brides and grooms want to know is how do I protect my wedding! Visit Wedsafe.com !!

As you celebrate the ... read more

Peace of Mind for All You've Invested in This Special Day!

As you celebrate the beginning of your lives together, wedding insurance can help protect your financial future if something beyond your control should go wrong.

WedSafe® offers two wedding insurance products (where available) that can be purchased to help provide security and protect the wedding of your dreams.

-   Wedding Event Cancellation / Postponement Plus Insurance - protects your financial investment in your wedding; covers cancellation / postponement, lost deposits, and more...

- Wedding Liability Insurance - protects you against financial liability arising from your wedding; required by many venues

WedSafe Wedding Insurance is:

•  created specifically to protect brides and grooms on their special day

•  the top wedding insurance program in the United States

•  dedicated to the wedding market and experienced, having been in operation since 1999

•  brought to you by Aon

WedSafe® was founded by a couple who were unsuccessful in finding insurance protection for their own wedding. They were concerned about unpredictable illness, weather, no show vendors, damage to gifts and to the bride’s dress. They could not get this insurance and were motivated to provide coverage for other couples in the future.

WedSafe has been profiled in publications including the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Entrepreneur Magazine and dozens of media outlets focused on weddings and the bridal market such as The Knot, Get Married, Bridal Tweet, Wedding Wire and many, many others.

WedSafe is also on Facebook, so stop by and Become A Fan of our WedSafe Wedding Insurance Page on Facebook! Don't forget to visit  WedSafe on Pinterest and WedSafe on LinkedIn

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Unique Services (Other)
Established: 1999
Accepts: Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (16)
The Ebell of Los Angeles requires, as does most southern California venues, a certificate of liability insurance from those who are renting our historic venue for their event. Our go-to recommendation is WedSafe. When they launched in 1999, I was still an independent wedding planner, and was so excited to have a definitive resource to recommend to my clients. As the Director of Events at The Ebell, being able to refer our brides and grooms to WedSafe's expertise in wedding insurance is even more comforting. Easy and quick, with various options of coverage, WedSafe is a good bet for insuring your wedding day.
PROS I KNOW (317) View All 317 Pros »
WedSafe is a wedding insurance provider from the USA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including California, Washington, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas, Illinois. WedSafe is a professional wedding insurance provider that has been part of the nationwide wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in wedding day insurance, wedding liability and event cancellation