Two Birds Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I don't know where to begin. Jake and Jen Moreland are beyond talented photographers, I think that is made quite obvious from their photos on their website, here, and on numerous wedding style blogs. My husband and I knew from the start that the Morelands are who we wanted to share this day with. We worked with Jake for our engagement pictures and decided to have both of them photograph our wedding at Brookfield Zoo. Jen hung out with the girls most of the morning, and Jake with the guys.

Like most people, I am not used to getting my picture taken and having cameras pointing in my direction. Having Jake and Jen there, and knowing the work they do, gave me a sense and trust in whatever moments they were capturing were going to be authentic and truly encompass the best moments of our day.

Photos are the one thing you get to have forever (besides your spouse) and I am beyond happy with the final results. To be honest, looking over the photos after the event was almost as fun as the event itself.

I will never stop telling people about Two Birds Photography (even strangers).

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
429 N Wilmette Avenue, Westmont, IL 60559
BLOG
We are Jake and Jennifer Moreland, owners of Two Birds Photography. Two Birds Photography is based out of Westmont, IL. Although we shoot primarily in Chicago and it's Suburbs, we are always up for a road trip!

Our cute little outdoor wedding in 2006 created the perfect union of a photographer and a designer-slash-photographer. As a husband-and-wife team, we have worked side by side from the begi nning and founded Two Birds Photography in 2008.

We work from home with our sons, Graysen and Bear, and our two Boxer pups. Working together has been an awesome experience and starting our own business has been enriching beyond anything we imagined. When we work with each other, whether that be shooting together, editing images or designing a wedding album, our goal is to capture who you are, and the amazing love you share! Our individual strengths blend seamlessly to create a beautiful end product we know you'll love.

We look forward to working together to capture your love-story. +/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs