Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I had a wonderful experience at Traditions by Anna. Upon arrival, I was warmly greeted by Martha, who was helping me find the perfect wedding dress. I felt like I received great customer service and attention, and it really felt like my consultant was there to make my vision come true. At first I had kind of a stricter idea of what style dress I wanted, but Martha took the time to not only give me exactly what I was looking for, but also open me up to other styles that I originally wouldn't have thought would have looked good on me or that I would have liked. I was absolutely in love with every gown I tried on, all of which were beautiful and excellent quality. I ended up finding my dream dress, and couldn't have asked for a better experience! I felt very welcomed and comfortable, and would highly recommend this boutique. Thank you again Martha for helping make my dream come true!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
Raleigh, NC 27609

The promise is made, the date is set and it's time to prepare for one of the most memorable days of your life - your wedding.

We invite you to partner with us to make all of your dreams come true. Traditions is a bridal salon that has been helping brides begin their happily-ever-afters for nearly 16 years.

Please visit our site ... read more

Please visit our site for more information about the lines we carry, trunk shows, and finding the perfect dress for you.

+/- read less