Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique

Raleigh, NC 27609 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
About Us

The promise is made, the date is set and it's time to prepare for one of the most memorable days of your life - your wedding.

We invite you to partner with us to make all of your dreams come true. Traditions is a bridal salon that has been helping brides begin their happily-ever-afters for nearly 16 years.

Please visit our site for more information about the lines we carry, trunk shows, and finding the perfect dress for you.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot thank the ladies from Traditions by Anna enough. Each and every person helped to make my special day perfect. They urged me to try on different styles which helped me to find the perfect dress. It was a style that I didnt expect but without their help I never would have found it. They made dress shopping and all of the fitting feel so special. Maria, the in-house tailor is a miracle worker! I have never seen such flawless tailoring! My dress had multiple layers and intricate beading at the waist and had to be altered by about 4 inches and it looked absolutely perfect! Thanks again ladies! I recommend Traditions by Anna 100%

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique is a wedding dress boutique from Raleigh. We service weddings througout the local area, including Chapel Hill, Durham, and Eastern North Carolina. Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding Dress Boutique that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Bridal Gowns, Debutante Gowns, and Bridesmaids
919-783-8652
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards