Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I absolutely ADORED my experience at Anna's!! The girls were so sweet and helpful, and truly helped me track down my "dream dress". Rather than attempting to convince me that a dress that I liked was the ONE, they took my feedback and just knew exactly what I was looking for. T

My one complaint has NOTHING to do with Anna's, but rather the place for alterations next door that they work with. Before my bridal portraits, they promised to have several alterations finished so the dress should fit perfectly. As I am slipping into my dress, I noticed that they had not sewn cups into the bust of my dress as we had discussed, so the top was gaping tremendously. We grabbed tissue and stuffed like crazy, but in some of the pictures you still see the gap (thank goodness for photo-shop!) After the fact, they apologized several times, but blamed it on being busy with Deb season. Moving forward to to before my wedding day. They were supposed to do some alterations to the dress (including stitching a ribbon into the dress to tighten it from the inside whenever it loosened up- an idea that she sold me on- as it was a lace dress than tends to stretch overtime). It appeared that none of the final alterations were completed (and there was not a ribbon in the dress as discussed, proving it wasn't a matter of size change during this time period). If you work with their alterations place STAY ON TOP OF THEM!! Make sure that they actually do the alterations that you pay them for.

Traditions by Anna ~ Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Hi Kaylie,

It was such a pleasure working with you! I'm glad that we were able to find your "dream dress" for you and we cannot wait to see it on you when it arrives!!

Best,
Traditions by Anna

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
Raleigh, NC 27609

The promise is made, the date is set and it's time to prepare for one of the most memorable days of your life - your wedding.

We invite you to partner with us to make all of your dreams come true. Traditions is a bridal salon that has been helping brides begin their happily-ever-afters for nearly 16 years.

Please visit our sit e for more information about the lines we carry, trunk shows, and finding the perfect dress for you.

Details