The Wedding Dress Shoppe

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

I am so blessed to have found my wedding dress on the first time trying on dresses! I was so worried about finding the right dress because of how picky I know I can be. Lizzy was an absolute blessing! She was very patient, professional, and helped accommodate all my needs. By the end of the appointment, all my stresses had washed away. The shop was beautiful, clean and had a wide selection to choose from. Lizzy helped narrow down the selection to exactly what I've always dreamed of in a dress while staying within my budget. Thank you Lizzy for your help and thank you The Wedding Dress Shoppe!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
2516 Independence Blvd St101, Wilmington, NC 28412
BLOG

A full service Bridal Boutique that helps you from THE dress to the last dance.

The Wedding Dress Shoppe is a new bridal store opening in Wilmington, North Carolina. We will be located right across Perry's Emporium in Barclay Commons off Shipyard and Independence. We will have bridal dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, veils, shoes, accessories and more!

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils