Favorite
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
[Private]

I am so blessed to have found my wedding dress on the first time trying on dresses! I was so worried about finding the right dress because of how picky I know I can be. Lizzy was an absolute blessing! She was very patient, professional, and helped accommodate all my needs. By the end of the appointment, all my stresses had washed away. The shop was beautiful, clean and had a wide selection to choose from. Lizzy helped narrow down the selection to exactly what I've always dreamed of in a dress while staying within my budget. Thank you Lizzy for your help and thank you The Wedding Dress Shoppe!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
2516 Independence Blvd St101, Wilmington, NC 28412
BLOG

A full service Bridal Boutique that helps you from THE dress to the last dance.

The Wedding Dress Shoppe is a new bridal store opening in Wilmington, North Carolina. We will be located right across Perry's Emporium in Barclay Commons off Shipyard and Independence. We will have bridal dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, veils, shoes, accessories and more!

... read more

twds@theweddingdressshoppe.com

The Wedding Dress Shoppe

2516 Independence Boulevard Suite 101 Wilmington, NC 28412 Tel: 910-392-0818   Store Hours - Monday- Wednesday, and Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.                           Thursday- 10:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m                              Saturday- 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.                           Sunday- By Appointment Only +/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
The Wedding Dress Shoppe is a wedding dress boutique from Wilmington, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Raleigh, Charlotte, and Fayetteville. The Wedding Dress Shoppe is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Wilmington wedding industry for 3+ years. We specialize in designer wedding dresses, wedding dress alterations, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, mob dresses