The Kept Nest Vintage Rentals

Weddings: Eco-Friendly / Green
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Partial Planning
About Us

Vintage Rentals, Event Styling, Florals

Working with the client, we develop an idea and run with it...we allow the concept to touch each element the event.
In the end, we create an affair that is beautifully cohesive and makes a statement about who you are, what you love and how you live~

We have a fabulous collection of vintage, rustic and romantic pieces to share and love working with brides to create an amazing and personalized event. We welcome the opportunity  to collaborate with wedding coordinators,  "do-it yourselfers", and those who just want to be pampered!

Serving Northern Maryland and Southern Pennsylvania

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to begin, so I will start with April is absolutely, positively wonderful! When I first began planning, I quickly realized that I didn't like any of the traditional wedding elements, but I did love the vintage vibe and that's how I found April. No matter how crazy my ideas may have sounded, she didn't blink and her excitement to create something outside of the norm was evident. She helped me turn my seemingly random vision (vintage travel themed with touches of nature, and pops of color and Moroccan elements) into a beautiful and cohesive reality! It was better than I even imagined and our guests were blown away. Even the event coordinator at our venue raved about how beautiful everything was!

I can't say enough about April's positive and vibrant energy which is reflected in everything she does. My husband and I were in a unique situation that made wedding planning somewhat of a challenge, but she was so extremely patient and flexible that it made the challenge manageable and the planning fun!

Thank you so much, April, for everything!!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Endorsements
April is creative, professional and a quality service provider. She is able to offer all my clients a variety of options, accomidating clients with both modest and lavish tastes. I would highly recommend her services and endorse the quality of her work.
The Kept Nest Vintage Rentals is a wedding planner from Gettysburg. We service weddings througout the local area, including Baltimore County, Southern Pennsylvania, and Northern Maryland. The Kept Nest Vintage Rentals is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Harrisburg wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in vintage rentals, floral design, wedding planning, day of coordination, styling
443-813-0229
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards