Bethany Cowher Events

Tyrone, PA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bethany Cowher Events is a wedding planning company that is based in Tyrone, Pennsylvania. Owner and chief coordinator Bethany delights in helping couples to craft their dream wedding. She collaborates with to-be-weds in a full or partial capacity throughout Central Pennsylvania and further afield.

Bethany Cowher Events is available for weddings of all sizes and styles. Bethany’s versatile approach to each event allows her to truly listen to each individual couples’ wedding vision. She offers full planning packages and week-of assistance. The complete coordination experience comprises everything from vendor referrals and budgetary guidance to timelines and event design. She will work with you to ascertain your personal style, color palette, and general preferences. In terms of the week-of option, she is there for prospective newlyweds as their day approaches. She is on hand to fine-tune plans, liaise with vendors, and ensure events run smoothly on the day. Together with a dedicated team, this professional will endeavor to customize and craft what is undoubtedly one of your life’s most magical days.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 10/16/2021

Hire her- incredible experience

I was told to cut corners…. But with Bethany you do not want to! She was beyond incredible to work with and did such a phenomenal job that my husband and I still talk about it a month later. We have no idea what we would have done without her. Truly. She kept things in line, made sure we stayed true to schedule, and did it all while being classy and professional. Not only did we love her but our wedding party raved about her for weeks- asking for her contact information for their future weddings.

All I can say is- hire her, you will not regret it one bit. Bethany- we love you. Thank you soooo much!!!!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 08/28/2021

Bethany is absolutely incredible

Bethany kept everything so organized and together for our wedding day and we truly, honestly would not have had the wonderful day we did without her! From the little things like helping me find a Bobby pin for my hair, to the big things like staying late after rehearsal to ensure our sound system was working, she did everything in her power to help us and take any stress she could off of us. Honestly cannot recommend her enough! Best best best!!❤️❤️
    Veronica T. Married on 10/10/2020

Ahhhhmazing!

Bethany is hands down, the BEST!!! I can’t even imagine what my day would have been like if it wasn’t for her! She is SO organized! She did everything from reach out to my vendors, decorate the venue, set up the venue, meet with me monthly, always checked in on me, organized my day, helped the vendors, and MUCH MUCH MORE! She is so thoughtful and is literally there for YOU! She wants to make sure you have the best day ever! She even took time to take pictures of things so I had something to look at the next day! She is the sweetest person ever and you can’t go wrong with her! The morning of my wedding was so relaxing because I knew Bethany had everything under control! I can’t say enough about her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Tyrone, PA, 16686
(814) 515-9707
Location of (Bethany Cowher Events)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding