Tyrone, PA 16686 Map · Phone number

About Bethany Cowher Events

Bethany Cowher Events is a wedding planning company that is based in Tyrone, Pennsylvania. Owner and chief coordinator Bethany delights in helping couples to craft their dream wedding. She collaborates with to-be-weds in a full or partial capacity throughout Central Pennsylvania and further afield.

Bethany Cowher Events is available for weddings of all sizes and styles. Bethany’s versatile approach to each event allows her to truly listen to each individual couples’ wedding vision. She offers full planning packages and week-of assistance. The complete coordination experience comprises everything from vendor referrals and budgetary guidance to timelines and event design. She will work with you to ascertain your personal style, color palette, and general preferences. In terms of the week-of option, she is there for prospective newlyweds as their day approaches. She is on hand to fine-tune plans, liaise with vendors, and ensure events run smoothly on the day. Together with a dedicated team, this professional will endeavor to customize and craft what is undoubtedly one of your life’s most magical days.

• Woman-owned
Follow Bethany Cowher Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Simply Elegant Affairs
img 5583 51 1457243 157988957353949

4 Reviews for Bethany Cowher Events

Veronica T. · Married on 10/10/2020

Ahhhhmazing!

Bethany is hands down, the BEST!!! I can’t even imagine what my day would have been like if it wasn’t for her! She is SO organized! She did everything from reach out to my vendors, decorate the venue, set up the venue, meet with me monthly, always checked in on me, organized my day, helped the vendors, and MUCH MUCH MORE! She is so thoughtful and is literally there for YOU! She wants to make sure you have the best day ever! She even took time to take pictures of things so I had something to look at the next day! She is the sweetest person ever and you can’t go wrong with her! The morning of my wedding was so relaxing because I knew Bethany had everything under control! I can’t say enough about her!

Sent on 03/05/2021

Samantha B. · Married on 09/19/2020

Do yourself a favor and book with Bethany now!

I truly cannot say enough good things about working with Bethany! Booking with her was some of the best money we spent on wedding planning. Bethany was so much help before the wedding; running through details with me and always willing to answer random questions of mine. She got in contact with all of my vendors leading up to my wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. The day of my wedding - Bethany was AMAZING. I did not have to worry about a single thing all day long. She made the day effortless for me and my husband, but I know she was working hard behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly. She did everything from coordinating the actual wedding ceremony, to setting up cocktail hour, to making sure I got some food which is actually hard to do.

Sent on 03/08/2021

Kristen · Married on 09/12/2020

You'll regret it if you don't hire Bethany!

Bethany was amazing. She helped me throughout the entire process and especially the week of. While I was overwhelmed with work she finalized all of the necessary vendor information and made charts of who she called, etc. So organized and so professional. Hire Bethany and you'll thank yourself later when you don't have the wedding day stress on you!

Sent on 03/04/2021

Bethany Cowher Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Tyrone, PA, 16686 See on map
    (814) 515-9707 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bethany Cowher Events)